Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Pirates Mafia IV - Day Two

16 hours ago, Duvors said:

Now to return to character: I be pretty sure t' consensus tis that th' lack o' kills be a'cause o' someone gettin' blocked in th' night.

I agree, but why hasn't anyone found a way to let us know who was blocked? What's the point of finding out important information and not finding a way to get it to us so we know who to throw overboard.  One right move is going to make all the difference here and silence is definitely not helping in that matter.   

It's a "simple" setup, so maybe there's a blocker role that makes the pirate mute the next day :pir-laugh:

So are we going to do a repeat of yesterday and have no lynch? Is Wmebley the sacrifical lamb?

There's absolutely nothing I can do or say to stop you if you want to vote me, but honestly that's such a waste.  At least then the other loyalists will at least hopefully go back to what I've been saying and take some stock in the fact that those that want to lynch me for stupid reasons like "being quiet", "being lazy", "being too emotional" are just trying to distract you all from their scummy actions on the first two days.  

Yes, it is funny to me because we have a bunch of noob pirates here who don't understand how things work and how transparent the scum are being.   I will laugh all the way to my watery grave.

:pir-laugh:

I am not a fan of no-lynches because that generally just gives the scum nights to have fun killing us all off one by one. I mean, I don't want to die but better than a no-lynch which is 100% useless.

@Darkdragon I know this has been mentioned before, but I would like to hear about your observations.

I don't make observations and lists the way some of you do.  All my feelings are based on posts and things that have been said in the past 2 days here but I have no way to verbalized (typed out) why, it's mostly based on my pirate experience and having seen things in the past. There's a word for it but it's escaping me at the moment.

General Observations: most people are pretty quiet, probably because we have nothing to go on.

Noah: Very scummy posts day 1 and most of day 2 but has calmed down a bit.

Harper: Could be scum buddy for Noah but I don't want to get deep into WIFOM without any sort of proof.

I will not be able to come back, most likely, before the day ends but I'll try.  There's a lot of deck for this one handed pirate to swab today.

I think we have 10 hours left...if my math is correct.

Thank you for openin up a bit, Mr Wembley. I appreciate you doing so. 

I agree that we need a lynch, and hopefully the non-voters will be able to actually vote, as the Capn says it is mandatory. 

I will say again, from your point of view is it not unlikely that the 2 most vocal crew are Scum? You say the crew are generally quiet, I personally think that is much more likely where Scum are, tryin to not get noticed. It would be difficult on such a small ship if the majority of the crew were active, here we can have people speak up just once or twice a day with no comeuppance, and that surely plays into Scum hands. 

What I see is that Wembley and Pierce can be good scum buddies. Here's why:

• They are both quiet in different ways. Douglas still isn't making any good points and Pierce has still only posted once.
  • I don't think others are quiet in the same way as Douglas and Pierce.

Once again I be placed in a difficult position as the question stands to me: who must I vote?

I don't want to vote against Nelly again because I be not holding a grudge, nay, just had suspicion, but for some reason, I'm growing suspicious of Blakey. 

This might get me killed tonight but when ye think about it:

Nelly had most people vote against him yesterday, so, if we were to assume he is a scum, he would start by killing those that went after him, yet no action happened last night. Now, I had hard time to sleep, due to me effects troubling me, yet I didn't hear a sound. Blakey was the second person to be voted, yet he had less votes, making people believe that he be loyal and Nelly isn't, which makes me think he could be scum (not by facts, but by me intuition). Also, perhaps his vote against himself was to lead our suspicion away from him, he redeemed that by voting another player. All of me points are arguable, so like I said, it's me intuition that's leading me so far.

Not going to vote yet, need some time to think on it and perhaps figure out the traitors.

3 hours ago, KotZ said:

Is Wmebley the sacrifical lamb?

Wmebley is not the sacrificial lamb. Wembley is.:laugh:

6 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

I was using "good points" as a general rule meaning that she at least did add some interesting points to the discussions on Day 1. Currently I'm leaning scum on her because:

• "Nothin' to report here" isn't really a proper response, it just looks like she's tryin' to avoid discussions.
  • She still only posted twice in the whole game.

That’s fair. And I agree on your two points. Not posting much isn’t the issue but the lack of insight and thoughts.

We need a lynch today and for me it’s a choice between Vivian and Mr Wembley. Vivian seems to below decks and from the looks of things probably won’t be joining us. For me, Mr Wembley’s unhelpful posts make me think he is scum. So I’m going to:

Vote: Douglas Wembley (Darkdragon)

Watch yer forks and torches! Just because I was hittin' the bottle all day doen't mean I'm a traitor!

Respect to the supposed blocker, the fact that he still hasn't come out, even when all the crew has shown up within the last few hours, makes me think that there was no blocking and that the scum sat the night out for some reason. Maybe they wanted extra time to evaluate the crew (since there were no lynchings and thus no risk), and pick out who might be an investigator, who might be blocker, who behaved the most erratically, etc. Or maybe they just were as drunk as me last night and couldn't perform the kill.

:pir-huzzah1:

So after giving it a long thought and all, I be deciding to go with Blakey, for me it really comes down between Nellie and Blakey, so don't think I be rashly voting everyone off the branch, only those I be finding suspicious. Master Wembley sure might act suspicious (I won't taking me eyes off ye, Master Wembley) but so far I fear it might be another band wagon, therefore:

Vote: Murphy Blake (Duvors)

Me evidence is scarce but I be interested to see how it ends.

For one I'll join the bandwagon and vote for our smooth talker, Mr. Wembley:

Vote: Douglas "No Hook" Wembley (Darkdragon)

Now @KotZ Mr. Milford, you are the last one to vote. Will you secure the lynching, or will we enter into our second lynchless day? Keep in mind that this night we might not be as lucky as last.

46 minutes ago, Kaanere said:

Respect to the supposed blocker, the fact that he still hasn't come out, even when all the crew has shown up within the last few hours, makes me think that there was no blocking and that the scum sat the night out for some reason. Maybe they wanted extra time to evaluate the crew (since there were no lynchings and thus no risk), and pick out who might be an investigator, who might be blocker, who behaved the most erratically, etc. Or maybe they just were as drunk as me last night and couldn't perform the kill.

T' be honest, it could be tha' there's a bulletproof pirate among us, or a protector instead o' a blocker.

I've already been attacked for pointing out something the host later clarified as being correct.  Noticed nobody apologized to me about that :pir_laugh2:

Lynching me is a huge mistake, however, if it does happen I really hope the rest of the loyalists will take a look back at what transpired today and the absolute bandwagon that was begun in the last hours day 1 and continued to today.  You're being bamboozled by these traitors, but least my death will have meaning.

The fact that the same questions still get asked even though I've addressed them shows me the inexperience in this crew and saddens me because there's nothing I can do to help right now. Tomorrow will be a lot better as long as you guys can pull the wool off your eyes and see what's going on here. I have hope, but not high hope at this point.

2 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Noticed nobody apologized to me about that :pir_laugh2:

I'm sorry.

3 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

The fact that the same questions still get asked even though I've addressed them shows me the inexperience in this crew and saddens me because there's nothing I can do to help right now.

But then again, I'm still waiting for a proper response as I never got the answer I was looking for in your posts. You're posting so much and not posting anything at all at the same time...

There is no facts to state so i don't know what you want other than to run around in circles until i get lynched, what a waste of time.  Why hasn't anyone come forward with any solid facts?  I mean who was blocked last night, that's the person that's a sure fire traitor or at least as close as we'll get.

I don't see anyone posting anything that's useful.  There's probably only a few of us that have any actual useful information and I am not one of them, I only have reads and feelings. I've posted that and it's not good enough for you so your intentions are extremely clear to me.

Not because I want to. I personally don't have a good read on Wembley one way or the other. But we need a lynch and this is the best option at the time. If Wembley is not scum, we're going to take a hard look at those who pushed for this lynch, if we survive.

:pir-laugh:

Good luck. Glad I'll be rid of this stress as i have more important tasks to tend to and you guys simply don't listen.

Wish we had a time count from the host though. 

I have changed my mind on Harper, leaning town as someone else has just taken that scum slot to me.

12 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Good luck. Glad I'll be rid of this stress as i have more important tasks to tend to and you guys simply don't listen.

Wish we had a time count from the host though. 

I have changed my mind on Harper, leaning town as someone else has just taken that scum slot to me.

If it's any consolation, I'm sorry for my last-minute vote yesterday.

Vote Count:
Douglas Wembley (Darkdragon) - 5 (Rumble Strike, JintaiZ, Tariq j, Kaanere, KotZ)
Noah Nelson (JintaiZ) - 1 (Darkdragon)
Kieran Newport (Tariq j) - 2 (Duvors, Jack Sassy)

About 2 hours remain in this day. With 8 players, it takes 5 to lynch.

4 hours ago, Tariq j said:

3 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Vote: Murphy Blake (Duvors)

2 hours ago, Kaanere said:

Vote: Douglas "No Hook" Wembley (Darkdragon)

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

Vote Count:
Douglas Wembley (Darkdragon) - 5 (Rumble Strike, JintaiZ, Tariq j, Kaanere, KotZ)
Noah Nelson (JintaiZ) - 1 (Darkdragon)
Kieran Newport (Tariq j) - 1 (Duvors)

With 8 players, it takes 5 to lynch. Therefore, Douglas Wembley has been lynched. Please get your night actions to me ASAP! 

I am going to post my final statement because there is still time. The day can’t just get closed randomly!

I am pirate. You will all see tomorrow that you were led astray. Look hard at the one that led the charge against me, Noah is scum. The hammer voter is also scum. This is the classic scum team one outspoken and one under the radar. Notice who wasn’t getting called out to defend himself even though he literally said nothing of substance for two days. 

Do Not Be Fooled. I am the investor and don’t let scum trick you tomorrow saying they invested and found somone pirate or traitor. 

you have all made a horrible lazy mistake today but i hope my death can at least have meaning. 

I am adding photo proof that the day closing post was early and I am not breaking any rules with this post. 

good luck Pirates, but I fear you have just cost us the whole thing. 

F3966ED8-6826-4465-B28F-D81767BFCE2A.jpeg

Sign in to follow this