Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Pirates Mafia IV - Day One

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

There is.

Why would he bother with telling us his identity so early?

Frankly, that felt a bit scummy to me.

Where did he tell us his identity?

Do you mean this?

23 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

What ye be sayin? As a loyal pirate we should all be "determined in doing this", finding the traitors is how we win! 

6 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Do you mean this?

Yes.

I don’t know. I feel like in context of his response it made sense. He was merely saying that we should all be determined in finding traitors. 

Mr Newport gets it.

Still not sure how that is tellin everyone my identity?  Regardless, it has at least provoked a wee bit of talk so it's all good. 

I meself do not see you as stating your identity or role or whatever be you.

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

I don’t know. I feel like in context of his response it made sense. He was merely saying that we should all be determined in finding traitors. 

I actually feel like most people has the opposite role than what they said they are.

Hard thing this is, I don't know which one of ye is the traitor and that puts me personally in a tight spot.

I might be falling into a trap but I be having hard time figuring ye out, Nelly. Yer a Chartman and can easily lead us into a trap, also the vote for Master Lawson was rather out of the blue.

Vote: Noah Nelson (JintaiZ)

Let us see how this turns out further, eh?

(Don't think I am on yer side, Blakey. I shall double my efforts on watching ye, and don't tell me that an eyepatch is not allowed in the British Navy.)

On 8/5/2021 at 11:03 AM, KotZ said:

Aye, this be a problem, more traitors amongst us. Can I cut the heads of traitors with my sword before we throw them overboard?

If you do that we won’t get any answers from them first. It will also make a huge mess which I can’t clean up with only one hand. 

After hearing all the conversation, everything you’ve said in response has made it look a lot worse. One of the things that gets to me the most is saying that everyone is the opposite of what they say. Telling us someone claimed an identity when they only said they were loyal - very strange indeed. 

Vote: Noah Nelson (JintaiZ)

2 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

I actually feel like most people has the opposite role than what they said they are.

But he didn’t give a role or claim, he just said we should be determined to find traitors using “loyal pirate” as a general term. I feel like you’ve read too much into it. 

Y'all are in the wrong here. Maybe y'all are happy with your votes now but the result will blow up your faces.

Tariq j: Loyal Pirate
Rumble Strike: Loyal Pirate (assuming I read too much into it)
Duvors: Loyal Pirate
Darkdragon: Loyal Pirate
Jack Sassy: Possibly Loyal Pirate
KotZ: Possibly Scum

My vote will stay how it is and is the only one that may be right so far.

Unvote: Murphy Blake (Duvors)

Vote: Spencer Milford (KotZ)

@Tariq j @Rumble Strike @Duvors @Darkdragon @Jack Sassy

1 hour ago, Jack Sassy said:

Let us see how this turns out further, eh?

Tas nebūs vēlamais rezultāts.

1 hour ago, Jack Sassy said:

also the vote for Master Lawson was rather out of the blue.

Esmu mainījis savas domas, taču šis balsojums noteikti nebija nejaušs. / I may have changed my mind, but that vote was definitely not random.

Tomēr tā ir jūsu izvēle. / However, it's yer choice who ye wanna vote for.

2 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Esmu mainījis savas domas, taču šis balsojums noteikti nebija nejaušs. / I may have changed my mind, but that vote was definitely not random.

Tomēr tā ir jūsu izvēle. / However, it's yer choice who ye wanna vote for.

I be taking no chances, lad, no hard feelings.

(Umm, I don't mind talking Latvian but this is an international forum, that was rather random. :pir-classic:)

Just now, Jack Sassy said:

I be taking no chances, lad, no hard feelings.

Welp, good luck in your next step.

1 minute ago, Jack Sassy said:

(Umm, I don't mind talking Latvian but this is an international forum, that was rather random. :pir-classic:)

:wink:

@JintaiZ

What the 'ell be wrong wit ye? I might've been fine with yer reason fer voting' fer Lawson (stupid as it be it don't seem t' be scummy) but then ye go an change yer vote agin an' don't bother providin' a reason other than 'possibly scum'. Ye could say that fer all o' us an' it'd still be true, so why this one specially-like? And now ye're just being weird an' cyptic agin.

2 minutes ago, Duvors said:

What the 'ell be wrong wit ye? I might've been fine with yer reason fer voting' fer Lawson (stupid as it be it don't seem t' be scummy) but then ye go an change yer vote agin an' don't bother providin' a reason other than 'possibly scum'. Ye could say that fer all o' us an' it'd still be true, so why this one specially-like? And now ye're just being weird an' cyptic agin.

So y'all are voting for me because you think I'm scummy but I'm actually not. That means voting for Spencer is the ONLY logical choice considering that almost everyone else has voted (except Viv who hasn't shown up yet).

Good luck town.

58 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

So y'all are voting for me because you think I'm scummy but I'm actually not. That means voting for Spencer is the ONLY logical choice considering that almost everyone else has voted (except Viv who hasn't shown up yet).

Tha's not what be sayin'. I don't even know what yer tryin' t' say, yer being so incoherent tha' I canna unnerstand a word from yer mouth.

Do we all get the impression Mr Nelson is perhaps more confusin or confused Townie than Scum?  I have been on several previous voyages where people were confusin others day one and got themselves squarely in the crosshairs for a lynch. They usually turn out Town. 

38 minutes ago, Rumble Strike said:

Do we all get the impression Mr Nelson is perhaps more confusin or confused Townie than Scum?  I have been on several previous voyages where people were confusin others day one and got themselves squarely in the crosshairs for a lynch. They usually turn out Town.

Nay, I be getting the impression that he is trying to manipulate with me decision. We all here were a good crew aboard Barracuda but now we have been turned on each other, perhaps he is Scum, perhaps he isn't, I best stop talking before I completely lose me mind.

1 hour ago, Rumble Strike said:

That's not the case here, but it's your vote after all.

Next post, will be merged automatically:

Perhaps I shouldn't quote the whole thing, so my previous response was for this part.

1 minute ago, JintaiZ said:

Do we all get the impression Mr Nelson is perhaps more confusin or confused Townie than Scum?

Arr ye all! Got stuck in a barrel last night.

But from what I heard ye all seem to be following Blake's first vote against Nelson with no real reason to. He just got nervous because he was falsely accused, could happen to anyone.

This all seems like a plot by the imperials to sow resentment and uncertainty among the crew. And who started it? That's right, Murphy "Bad-Eye" Blake! Hereby...

Vote: Murphy "Bad-Eye" Blake (Duvors)

So y'all are missing yet another opportunity to revote...

If you're voting for me, that means one of two things:

• You're a scum and is trying to get rid of the town as soon as possible
  • You're a townie and literally wants to lose

5 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

One of the things that gets to me the most is saying that everyone is the opposite of what they say.

For example...

6 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

If you're voting for me, that means one of two things:

• You're a scum and is trying to get rid of the town as soon as possible
  • You're a townie and literally wants to lose

But it could be that yer a traitor. Either way, ye or Blakey must be traitor, if both, then I be drinking damnation by the end of the week.

Vote Count: 
Noah Nelson (JintaiZ) - 5 (Duvors, Rumble Strike, Jack Sassy, Darkdragon, Tariq j)
Spencer Milford (KotZ) - 1 (JintaiZ)
Murphy Blake (Duvors) - 1 (Kaanere)

With 8 players, 5 votes are required to lynch. There's about 23 hours left in this day!

11 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

5 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

5 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

Vote: Noah Nelson (JintaiZ)

4 hours ago, Tariq j said:

3 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Unvote: Murphy Blake (Duvors)

Vote: Spencer Milford (KotZ)

8 minutes ago, Kaanere said:

Vote: Murphy "Bad-Eye" Blake (Duvors)

1 minute ago, Jack Sassy said:

Either way, ye or Blakey must be traitor,

So that means you're scum and lying? Or does that mean something else?

5 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Any particular reasons you chose to go for me then?

I have no idea why Mr. Nelson is targeting me? Even though I didn't attack him for attacking Mr. Lawson?

As others have mentioned, he's either confused or he's a townie scared we caught him in oursights and over reacted. Or he's scum. I personally don't have an inkling either way, although him going after me after I said nothing attacking him be suspect.

I don't think he be making a scum play on this, it's too out of sorts for a normal scum move. He's not walking anything back. I don't think scum would be sacrificing someone so early in the game, especially if they didn't step in behind the lines earlier, if they be messaging each other in secret.

Vote: Douglas "No Hook" Wembley (Darkdragon)

I think ye trying to fly under the birds eye.

Sign in to follow this