KimT

2008 Picture thread

Man, I can't wait for more set pictures. *sweet* I have a great feeling from what we have already seen that this year will be good year besides the fact there are barely any original trilogy sets! |-/

for my fellow Ozy's, the rogue shadow, stormy battle pack and the at-pe is at Myer! along with a couple of racers.

They're all at target too. And weren't exactly flying off the shelves either.

They're all at target too. And weren't exactly flying off the shelves either.

cool thanks i was just about to go, bye!

EDIT: i went there and there was sadly none :'-(

Edited by hollisbrick

Hey, Clonecommando007 love your name and moc

This is not a chat room, if you have nothing to say on the thread itself then don't post.

Strike One

Me 2 :-P

See above as the same goes for you.

cheers *y* are you a fan of Linkin Park? (yours is pretty cool to lol)

Same again for you, you should know better by now.

This is not a chat room, if you have nothing to say on the thread itself then don't post.

Strike One

See above as the same goes for you.

Same again for you, you should know better by now.

soryy, i just thought it would be rude not to reply :-$

soryy, i just thought it would be rude not to reply :-$

Well that's why we have a PM system in place, in the future i would ask that you use that instead.

Sorry for all of that. Maybe I should get a different name. :-D

Anyways, on another forum, someone wrote this:

The Republic Gunship -

First of all, that isn't a monkey. It's the Salicous Crumb, you know that little scary critter that's sitting by jabba and laughing all the time in Epi.VI, I don't know what he's doing there, but I always kinda liked him so that little "Bomber Art" is okay with me!

Second, I was talking to one of my friends who works fo lego, and he said there's suppose to be 5-8 minifigures in the Gunship. So that list is gonna be longer It seems, unless they cut down drasticly.

The AT-TE -

I seemed to have uncovered a startling discovery about Asokoa!

If you click on her species... you will come to this! Now aint that just freaking sweet, or what?!?!?! Same species as Shaak Ti, so we'll atleast get an offical Shaak Ti headpiece hopefully.

Anyone want to comment on this? The biggest thing there is a Shaak Ti headpiece and more minifigures in the Gunship. Possibly more clones, which would make me very happy. *wub*

Kiddiwinks isn't listing the Homing Spider Droid and The Twilight as TRU exclusives anymore, so hopefully they aren't exclusives.

Edited by Rune Haako

Ashoka is of the same species as Shaak Ti? Alriiight, this new edition of the Gunship is becoming more interesting per week!

I hope to see some pictures of a 'clonewarized' Obi-Wan soon. He's one of my favourite characters, but I only have him as Padawan and old man. Ep III came out in my dark ages and for some reason I never managed to get an Ep II Obi. Now's my chance to make up for it. LEGO knows I will... They've totally got my in their power again after 5 years. But that's what you get when all of a sudden a new hope rises. LEGO might well be back on track for a new golden age.

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

Ashoka is of the same species as Shaak Ti? Alriiight, this new edition of the Gunship is becoming more interesting per week!

I hope to see some pictures of a 'clonewarized' Obi-Wan soon. He's one of my favourite characters, but I only have him as Padawan and old man. Ep III came out in my dark ages and for some reason I never managed to get an Ep II Obi. Now's my chance to make up for it. LEGO knows I will... They've totally got my in their power again after 5 years. But that's what you get when all of a sudden a new hope rises. LEGO might well be back on track for a new golden age.

I'm hoping 'clonewarized' Obi is how he appeared in the previous cartoons with clone trooper (ep II) armor and a robe over the top. I tried to kitbash one (as my mini-fig customization skills are, ahem, poor) but it doesn't look that great and I would love an official one.

I mean, in those cartoons, Obi was one bad muther -shut your mouth-

-Tohst

Ashoka comes in the AT-TE, though.

It'll be interesting to see the more detailed hair for Obi-Wan and the other characters. Personally I'm hoping for something similar to Arealight's work.

TK

sorry vader *sad*

so, in the intrest of staying on topic, a shaak ti head would be the best thing that happened to lego besides the new blasters IMO. a clone armor obi sounds cool to, although u can just take a obi head and brown cape and put it on a clone body, but, whatev :-P

What I am really crossing my fingers for are clone commanders, pilots, captains, lietanents and some other cool figures thrown in to keep my interest! (Like that wasn't enough! X-D )

5-8 minifig in the gunship... ?

IT'S AMAZING!!! IT'S INCREDIBLE!!! IT'S FANTASTIC!!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!

IMAGINE!!! ==> 3 CLONE TROOPERS, 2 PILOTS, OBI WAN, ASAJJ, PLO KOON

WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

Ah yeah, good point, Sam89. My enthusiasm ran away with me, it seems. :-$

I agree with Tohst, Obi looked AWESOME in his half jedi robe / half clone armour. Judging by the trailer, that's exactly the look he'll have in the new Clone Wars series. Yay!

Adding to my wishlist, looking further ahead than the already announced sets:

1. Padm

Sorry for all of that. Maybe I should get a different name. :-D

Anyways, on another forum, someone wrote this:

Anyone want to comment on this? The biggest thing there is a Shaak Ti headpiece and more minifigures in the Gunship. Possibly more clones, which would make me very happy. *wub*

It would be helpful to know which site it was... If this true, and we could still be stuck with 5, altogether I am not complaining about that, but at 8, I would almost feeling like it was stealing :-$ . Well, almost :-/ .

Anyway... this could be great news indeed. Of course, with any preliminary set, as has been pointed out by our wonderful mods...(Cringes in fear... :'-( ), we can not be certain, although I do feel this is the May release... they don't have a whole lotta time left... Man, I hate waiting... it's so much fun X-D

Hey all I'm new.

This stuff rocks, I can't wait for this stuff to come out. Now I've been doing some research and I beleive that these new sets will be coming out on august 1st or thats what it said it would be for the 2 exclusive sets.

The fact that there are going to be so many new jedi and more clones rocks.

Is there any news on when the next couple picture will come out? And; what is the twilight? I'm not fmiliar with it. Is it a ship?

welcome, ice man. i was also wondering obout the twight myself, i googled it and found a little bit on wookiepedia. there is one called the emerald twighlight, and is EU. thats all i know.

Welcome Iceman03, I did a little research of my own on the mysterious set 7680 Twighlight and it turns out that its also the name of Dark Horse comic about Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos and his padawan Aayla Secura!!

40375.jpg

I hope it's about the comic, that way we will probably get Aayla Secura!! :'-) *sweet*

Hope this helps :-)

General Tarful

Edited by GeneralTarful

I think the Twilight will be Anikan's new ship that you see in the clone wars trailer(looks like a B-wing)

I am hoping for the following figs that are clonewarized:

Count Douku

Padme

sease tiin

shaak ti

Agen Kolar

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Luminara

Barris Offee

C-3po?

Palpatine(Although Unlikley)

Aayla Secuda