KimT

2008 Picture thread

maybe there will de different stickers to ad on the side, so you can choose which kind of Republick gunship it will be.

Anyway, I don't like this ship, not in the films, not in Lego, but I'm very happy with Plo Koon...

maybe there will de different stickers to ad on the side, so you can choose which kind of Republick gunship it will be.

Thats a really sweet idea 8-

Here are some clearer pics of those preliminary pics:

clear_7675_at-te_walker.jpg

clear_7676_republic_gunship.jpg

The new pictures really improve my feelings for the sets. Unfortunately, the stickers are much more visable. However, the republic gunship has a very sleek design and I will definatelty buy it!

yeah

nice what ever

nice pics thanks for them,

whats next to ashoka? it looks like rotta or notta to me

could be nate

http://members.aol.com/swlinkinpark1138/arctrooperinfo.html

also the ashoka could be what looks like ashokun, ashoun or ashon

but still why is anakin there? if he is in clone armer ill probably throw away the head n get another helmet lol

Edited by Looking for a display name

Thanks Hinckley for those Better Pics

they are much clearer and I really like the look of that Blue STAP 8-

i just realized, look at the size of the frount canons of the RGS, there huge :-X

Thats a really sweet idea 8-
Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

Clearer scans of the V-19 and Magna Droid Fighter,

clear_7673_magna_droid_fighter.jpg

clear_7674_v-19_torrent.jpg

Clearer scans of the V-19 and Magna Droid Fighter, compliments of the mysterious Colonel Sanders:

Thanks, Colonel Sanders. I like the name. X-D

The V-19 is looking better by the minute! I don't see any landing gear, but it doesn't look too hard to MOD.

IMO, the Magnadroid starfighter looks a little too big. :-/

Will

Thanks for the better pics Col Sanders X-D

It's been reported that a new padwan called Asoka will be featured in the upcoming tv series, shes basically a young female Togruta.

So i'm wondering if this new fig called Ashoka might be that character, we all know how lucas likes to change things so perhaps the name has been changed slightly.

If true it would be great to have not only a new jedi but one of the same spieces as Shaak Ti.

I kind of feel more in favor towards more clones instead of all these jedis. I guess the lego group is trying to stay accurate to the show, and a shaak-ti fig would be nice!

However, on the account of lego's accuracy with minifigures in the past, like, putting mace windu on kasyyyk, and placing star corps and shock troopers there as well, could mean that lego is just making all these characters crammed in one place in order to sell them. So for all we know, the characters depicted here may have nothing to do with this specific scene.

yeah

nice what ever

could be nate

http://members.aol.com/swlinkinpark1138/arctrooperinfo.html

also the ashoka could be what looks like ashokun, ashoun or ashon

but still why is anakin there? if he is in clone armer ill probably throw away the head n get another helmet lol

That attitude of yours is not going to serve you well.

As far as the clone armor shadows go, I believe TLC has just substituted a generic sillhouette for the figs they will decide on later...

Woop, I knew there was a 'h' there, it didn't look like 'Asoka' from the start. ;-)

TK

if you look on the siloetts of the super battle droids it

says magna droid

p.s. someone how do you add pics to your post

All of these new sets look fantastic and i would like to buy the following when they are released:

AT-TE x2

Republic Gunship x2

torrient x4

magna droid starfighter x2

But to be honest, thats all wishful thinking, also Asoka or Ashoka is a twilek (spelling) although commonly mistaken for togruta because of the colour of her tenticle thingies *wacko* i think she is similar to the padawan being trained by master Yoda *yoda* in episode 2. anyhoo,

can't wait to see the pics of the figs in these sets,

Ashoka~

these new sets look excellent i own the original republic gunship and im definatly going to buy this one oh and according to star wars wiki the only info about Asoka is:

Asoka was a young female Togruta Jedi Padawan and Commander who fought in the Clone Wars.

i wonder why the chose a less known jedi instead of a more known for the set

she will be making her first proper appreance in the TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars which starts some time this year

Edited by Naith

some of you have been complaining about no bubble turrets on the gunship, also wanting the arc laat/i, just done some checking up and the arc gunship doesn't have turrets:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Arc_Ship.JPG

this is due to the fact it was a command gunship:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Republic_command_gunship

steel...

Edited by steelharbingerofdeath

some of you have been complaining about no bubble turrets on the gunship, also wanting the arc laat/i, just done some checking up and the arc gunship doesn't have turrets:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Arc_Ship.JPG

this is due to the fact it was a command gunship:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Republic_command_gunship

steel...

tahnks for clearing that one up

someone how do you add pics to your post

url of the picture [/ img]

then take away the spaces.

I really like the new pics of the V-19 torrent, thats definatly going on my to buy list

I'm still mixed about the at-te and gunship, i was hoping TLC would release a generic gunship and walker with no major heroes, so i can buy multiples lol