MKJoshA

[Factions Ep. VIII - Cat C][K4 - Muunilist - CS] Hark! A Holocron Hath Hailed from Here to Hoth!

*Your entry has earned 23 XP*

Mick's Story:

CorSec and the New Republic had received intel on the possible location of a Holocron. Their contact was on Muunilist.

Delta Wing on Muunilist

He was a poetic former member of the Techno Union. Between clicks and whirs, Iden was able to catch that the Holocron had possibly been discovered on Hoth.

800x190.JPG

She hoped she wouldn't be required to explore that barren frost world.

And picture dump time!

800x265.JPG

640x331.JPG

640x563.JPG

640x300.JPG

640x918.JPG

Inspiration came from the Rogue One concept art book:

640x530.JPG

Edited by goatman461

That looks great, I like the hangar design and the shuttle is brilliant. The greebling on the top is unique and a genius use of all of the tool pieces, and the use of the wedge tiles on the top shows great attention to detail.

Edited by Stuartn

Thanks guys!

3 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

this has turned out nice, nice solid ship design. Which book is that just out curiosity..

It's The Art of Rogue One

I feel this is one of your best mocs yet! The work you put into the floor really pays of - you've made a hangar that does your ship justice... The ship is also really nice - nothing ground breaking, but it feels more thought through than the "big blocky" you did some time ago... Great moc!

i was so focused on looking at the ship that i didnt even notice the hangar at first--wow. so good. The details are so seamless and natural-looking with the subtle chips to the clean walls making it even more real

Edited by starwarcam