MKJoshA

[L14 - Vanik - CS] Clandestine Meeting

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

Previously

OoC: The apartment and CorSec meeting room are from previous entries. Please only judge the walkway scene at the end.

When Mick didn't report for duty the next day his trainees went to check on him. They assumed he had too much to drink the night before and was sleeping it off.

800x350.jpg

But when they arrived they found Mick's apartment empty. Sari had some telepathic abilities that members of her race were occasionally born with. As she walked around the apartment she said, "I sense there was a struggle. I think Mick is in trouble."

800x401.jpg

The team gathered at CorSec headquarters. Horn said, "Listen up! Your commander is missing. Now, your training may not be done yet, but it's time to put what you've learned to the test. I don't have any extra agents to spare at the moment so you'll have to do. Starting running your connections and see if you can find any leads."

Clandestine Meeting

Kortan remembered a contact Mick had mentioned and traveled to Vanik to follow up with him. The contact was a hired thug that the wealthy members of society sometimes hired to do their dirty jobs for them. He had a friend who worked for Gradalla. Kortan was told that Gradalla had recently taken a job that might match Mick's description. When Mick heard that Gradalla was based on Junction, the planet he and Mick had recently surveyed he knew he probably had found the culprit.

Edited by goatman461