Sign in to follow this  
Brickwolf

[GBW] National flag - VISLANIA

"Power to the people" the national anthem is a lie, like so much in Vislania. The truth is the party cadres get richer every day while the rest of the population stays poor. Growing up in the slums of the capital after my parents arrived here as refugees during the Great Brick War, service in the military was the only way to escape poverty. Bringing peace to Soalon is another lie, but it offers opportunities for an enterprising man.

GBWflag.jpg

Edited by Brickwolf

10 minutes ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Great to see you post Brickwolf! And that flag is awesome, I also love the design of your mini's :pir-thumb:

ThankĀ  you!

Nice flag, simple but very well done! Love the style of the guards minifigures, it reminds me a lot of the Indian style of a century ago, but in a modern way.

6 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Nice flag, simple but very well done! Love the style of the guards minifigures, it reminds me a lot of the Indian style of a century ago, but in a modern way. ļ»æ

Thank you!

The guards figs are the ETTC sepoys from BoBS. The original uniform design was developed by @Ayrlegoļ»æ.Ā  Being a member of the ETTC in BoBS, I am allowed to use it.