Sign in to follow this  
weavil

Ambulance Ver.1 - An American version in technic.

So I looked for ambulance and found nearly all results showed normal City theme builds. Only one or two Technic theme builds. So I made the plunge, found some drawings, and got to work. The first attempt was a fail as the scale was a little to big, cause I ran out of parts. So I  found a different set of drawing and found Sariel's unit converter app. This allowed me to plan and make to scale and smaller, only to find out near the end that I still didn't have enough red. (Or money at the time to get more, but have also moved on). 

So I will call this somewhat viable MOC- Ambulance V.1

800x600.JPG

800x600.JPG

800x600.JPG

800x600.JPG

800x600.JPG

800x600.JPG

800x600.JPG

800x600.JPG

I have plans to build digital and make a version 2 in the future, but I got another set of MOC's on the table at the moment.

7 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Cool moc, needs some refinement, still nice start. I really do think the cab should be wider though.

Yeah I ran out of parts and I had other ideas in the works that I needed the panels for, so I finished the best I could.

Nice moc. I agree the cab should be a stud or two wider on either side. Good idea overall.

H

14 hours ago, Lakop said:

Nice moc. I agree the cab should be a stud or two wider on either side. Good idea overall.

H

Not really, cause the body comes in widths from like 90 to 105 inches and the the cab/chassis can be truck, full size van, or sprinter. So when I resized it smaller, cause of lack of parts, I chose small body and fullsize van. I used Osage and Wheeled Coach for reference.