Commander Aufik

[M13-devaron-TT] An old wreckage

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

Far from Naboo and Lemrik, ground of a jungle planet called Devaron is patroled by troopers, fighters and walkers. One of those patrols found an old wrecked interceptor, once belonging to a jedi padawan who crashlanded here during order 66.

IMG_20210203_195605

--------------

IMG_20210203_195941

A small entry for the ltc.

Edited by goatman461

Great idea with the undergrowth and different part usages. I will say, foliage looks better in general when you clump it together in big pops of color, rather than scattering each individual part around on its lonesome. It also helps disguise the individual parts used and make an effect that's more than the sum of its parts.

4 hours ago, Bociephus said:

Way to go for incorporating a ton of textures into your landscaping! Great job!

Thanks!

3 hours ago, RocketBoy said:

Great idea with the undergrowth and different part usages. I will say, foliage looks better in general when you clump it together in big pops of color, rather than scattering each individual part around on its lonesome. It also helps disguise the individual parts used and make an effect that's more than the sum of its parts.

Thanks for the tip!

4 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Nice unique bushes!

Thank you!

Cool idea and MOC.

Sometimes I really like thinking about how "realistic" Star Wars MOCs are. And this is a MOC, where I think this is somehow realistic. I don´t know why, it just feels right. Maybe because Devaron is a really damp planet.

12 hours ago, Macropus said:

Cool idea and MOC.

Sometimes I really like thinking about how "realistic" Star Wars MOCs are. And this is a MOC, where I think this is somehow realistic. I don´t know why, it just feels right. Maybe because Devaron is a really damp planet.

Thanks!

29 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

Nice usage of the syringes as plants. Makes me think of pitcher plants in a swamp. Could be really effective with some water. 

Thank you!