Ross Fisher

[Factions Ep. 7 - Cat B][O7 - Mandalore - CE] Retaking Keldabe

*Your entry has earned 22 XP*

You remember I told you we'd kicked Pyerce out of contention on Bonadan? Well, that's not quite the whole truth of it. Y'see, one of our boys; Clan Eldar's top scout was enjoying some R&R back in a Sundari cantina when he heard the name dropped.

It seems that, while the main occupation force owed their allegiance to Moff Gideon, the troops on the ground in Keldabe were Pyerce-aligned. Some kind of amnesty deal, in hopes that their numbers would protect them from the wrath of Clan Eldar. 

If that was their plan, you think they would pick a smarter option than to camp out in my new family's home city. Even the CFS ships in orbit weren't going to keep us from getting back to the old place. 

Assault on Mandalore

Extra pics:

The Assault ForceThe Beskar SpearThe LandspeederClan Eldar SupercommandosClan Eldar Irregulars

Very nice! The trans blue capture the appearance of mandalore well, the speeder is cool and it is awesome to see all the parts of your story come together - really feels like something of a climax! Personally I might add a few more exposed studs to the wall, having it just to make the angles in one place looks kinda out of place. Using some quarter round tiles and exposed studs would definitely give more of a battle damaged mandalore vibe - the place always seems to be at war...

Really great wrap up to your Ep 7 entries, The build and figures are great here too.
That speeder works incredibly well and like how you've brought all your characters together here.

(The link to our Mandalorian Scout didn't go unnoticed too!)

#Mandalorereclaimed

I love everything being brought together! So climatic! The desert landscape (those rocks!) and the wall and trans-blue evoke Mandalore well, with of course the sinister red flags draped in front that demand to be torn down. Such a cool finale.

21 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Personally I might add a few more exposed studs to the wall, having it just to make the angles in one place looks kinda out of place

I know what you mean. That part was such a faff. Decided to just roll with it, though. 

19 hours ago, RocketBoy said:

the sinister red flags draped in front that demand to be torn down

Don't they just?

20 hours ago, n1majneb said:

That speeder works incredibly well

Thanks. I wasn't too happy with the colours. It comes from the Togrutan's collection, and it would've been nice to have it in a classier colour. Sadly, I only had the right parts in dark tan. 

21 hours ago, Simulterious said:

Great to see all the characters come together!

Thanks. Glad everyone likes that aspect. I reckon they make for a pretty menacing ensemble. 

The wall is a nice design. The sloped columns extruding from the wall is a nice touch, but I feel you could have done more to connect the wall to the ground. The rocks on the ground are really nice, and the fight is really well set up too!

Love it! The wall is nicely imposing with its height. And you've used those posing pieces to great effect to get all that action

Great build! I like a lot that you bring all your recruitments for the final scene! The wall is quite effective being that high. The speeder is nice too.