Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Childe_Roland said:

If memory serves, he wasn't put into a prison cell, rather a teacher's office (Dumbledore perhaps?). As far as I'm aware there never was an actual prison cell, other than perhaps Flitch's office.

Wasn't there a prison cell type door in that room?

4 minutes ago, Jack Sassy said:

Now that I think about it, why was there a prison cell in a wizarding school anyway? 

There isn't one, that's something the movies added to the castle. In the books Sirius is locked up in Flitwick's office :wink:

Just now, lego_guyon02 said:

There isn't one, that's something the movies added to the castle. In the books Sirius is locked up in Flitwick's office :wink:

I see, it's been a long time since I read Prisoner of Azkaban.

6 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

If memory serves, he wasn't put into a prison cell, rather a teacher's office (Dumbledore perhaps?). As far as I'm aware there never was an actual prison cell, other than perhaps Flitch's office.

Whoops, it was Flitwick's office as @lego_guyon02 said, not Dumbledore's.

Edited by Childe_Roland
Clarification

Have we worked out what this piece is supposed to represent, honestly I’m stumped. Looks like it says Arthur?? Hard to tell what the design is, could be beans but not anything like the Bertie Botts in the films...

026D8C26-C6CF-4542-B2FD-DED3133F313F.jpeg.85f9ee74c4de2e76327991aa9d8b6751.jpeg

Since it appears placed with potion bottles in two of the Hogwarts sets It seems it should be a potion ingredient of some sort.  They look like some sort of plant pods but I can't make out the spelling either.  I'm figuring a plant pod or root or something like Bezoar Stones or other creature organs used in potion making.  The one in the Hogsmeade set is definitely different and says Acid Pops on it.

Tbh, it was odd in the book that they locked up Sirius in a teachers office with no one in the room watching him.

Also no teacher had the idea to magically bind him up or restrain him like Grindeldwald in FB2?

Also what of Flitwick's office had a fireplace and Floo Powder, then Sirius could easily escape.

Maybe the Dark Tower was a good idea for the films.

5 hours ago, Yope said:

Have we worked out what this piece is supposed to represent, honestly I’m stumped. Looks like it says Arthur?? Hard to tell what the design is, could be beans but not anything like the Bertie Botts in the films...

If you look at figures in 76389 on LEGOs website,this particular item is held by Ginny Weasley as an accessory and has a pink diamond as bottle cap so with that logic it would be Amortentia aka love potion so they just wrote amor on label. Ginny came with that potion as accessory in few non LEGO figures too. Thats my theory. Its also in Fluffy encounter set in "magic-practice room" so i highly doubt its some sort of food/drink like acid pops from Hogsmeade village visit.

11 hours ago, CLK143 said:

Marcus Belby would be great. Rob Knox, the actor who played him went to my old school and lived nearby. He was only 18 when he was murdered in 2008 trying to break up a fight. 

You must be quite near to me then, I'm about five miles from Bexley. Robert Knox's and David Holmes' injury are two sad stories from the film series. 

18 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Would it be possible for lego to produce Bell Tower set even if it was seen real brief in movie scenes? Is the library inside that tower? 

I mean, we haven’t gotten a library set at all. Also, I would love to see Ravenclaw Tower, North Tower and Hufflepuff dorm sets. Sure some of these locations were not seen in movies.

The Ravenclaw dorm doesn't appear in the films, but is in the AT set. It makes sense to get all dorms and common rooms, but more obscure rooms that don't appear in the films such as Firenze's classroom would be very unlikely IMO. 

9 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Now that I think about it, why was there a prison cell in a wizarding school anyway? 

For the films a prison cell looks more impressive than an office I suppose, and the platform allows Buckbeak to land. 

There is another prison cell in the Dungeons. I suppose this could be explained in universe as necessary when the school was build to protect students from ne'er-do-well Muggles (before the Secrecy laws came in) and dark wizards. Also, Hogwarts used to chain students up as punishment, maybe they'd lock em up too. Brutal :grin:

13 hours ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

Tbh, it was odd in the book that they locked up Sirius in a teachers office with no one in the room watching him.

Also no teacher had the idea to magically bind him up or restrain him like Grindeldwald in FB2?

Also what of Flitwick's office had a fireplace and Floo Powder, then Sirius could easily escape.

Because Sirius has plotarmor.

4 hours ago, ???theriddler??? said:

Because Sirius has plotarmor.

Laughs in Belatrix Lestrange

On 4/23/2021 at 4:27 PM, Yope said:

Could it be , https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Boomslang_skin the ingrediant that Hermoine has to steal from Snape's office?

47 minutes ago, Byronthehplover said:

Do we know anything about the accessory pack? Or the brickheadz and polybag

About accessory pack and polybag no, but we know there's two brickheads coming:

1) Voldemort, Nagini and Bellatrix

2) Trio and Hagrid

On 4/23/2021 at 11:27 PM, Yope said:

4 hours ago, steam235 said:

Could it be , https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Boomslang_skin the ingrediant that Hermoine has to steal from Snape's office?

Good idea, but i think I've finally worked out what it is!  I think the label says "Bezoar", this is one of the questions Snape asks Harry in PS and the ingredient that Harry uses to save Ron in HBP.  The B looks like an A but otherwise the rest of the word looks about right, and the Bezoars in the jar look a good resemblance.

2 hours ago, Yope said:

Good idea, but i think I've finally worked out what it is!  I think the label says "Bezoar", this is one of the questions Snape asks Harry in PS and the ingredient that Harry uses to save Ron in HBP.  The B looks like an A but otherwise the rest of the word looks about right, and the Bezoars in the jar look a good resemblance.

That would make the most sense but the word looks nothing like “Bezoar.” It definitely starts with an “A”. The list of potions ingredients that start with “A” include: Armotentia, Asphodel, Aconite (aka Wolfsbane), Acromantula Venom, and I’m sure there are others but that’s all I can think of.

13 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

What do you mean?

There's a picture of it online. 

3 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Can't find it in the normal places. Is it on a story?

No, found it on a FB group, there apperantly is an online store showing them. I'll DM.

10 minutes ago, Jriet said:

No, found it on a FB group, there apperantly is an online store showing them. I'll DM.

Can you DM me too?