Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

21 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

We've just seen the Sylvie Funko Pop get revealed. Given how Marvel gives out concept art. I'd say this is probably the outfit we will see in the CMF

I wouldn't be suprised for a double sided head with one side having green eyes. Given that seems to be the instruction on the character which Funko got

Nice, I do remember somewhere that this Sylvie/Lady Loki figure would have a jade weapon or something.

10 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Nice, I do remember somewhere that this Sylvie/Lady Loki figure would have a jade weapon or something.

Yeah promobricks provided that description. Hoping for dual face printing.

23 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

When you zoom on the pic, you can see Korg wearing a tan/dark tan piece around his neck.. What do you think it is, a headset?

I think so.

17 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

We've just seen the Sylvie Funko Pop get revealed. Given how Marvel gives out concept art. I'd say this is probably the outfit we will see in the CMF

The Marvel Legends of her her has been revealed too, same look and jade blade.

Box art for the Advent Calendar is out. No new builds, except for a dinning table with a burger and glass.

33 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

When you zoom on the pic, you can see Korg wearing a tan/dark tan piece around his neck.. What do you think it is, a headset?

Looks like the earmuff piece from the Herbology classroom set :classic:

6 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Looks like the earmuff piece from the Herbology classroom set :classic:

Yeah, it's the headphones part introduced in monkie kid last year

Am I the only one who thinks that Korg looks so weird? Like the head looks very akward.

Maybe I change my mind when we get HD pictures, but I'm not a huge fan so far

Thor's House is such a strange little set. It looks awesome, but I can't believe we're getting a room this detailed outside of the Ideas line. This is exactly what I wanted LEGO to make for WandaVision, but I never thought they'd do a set that's just a small detailed living room. It's nice to be proven wrong, but it would be even nicer if it was the living room I wanted more! :laugh:

3 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Korg looks so weird? Like the head looks very akward.

Maybe I change my mind when we get HD pictures, but I'm not a huge fan so far

Yeah, I don't love the Korg fig. Not meaning to restart any debates but I think to make him accurate he should be a big fig with a moulded head.  

HOWEVER, within the context of this set, which I love, I think it works well enough. A big fig would be very out of place here.

Love how much detail is packed into the set. Awesome and very fun little display piece. Miek also looks hilarious, in a good way. 

So the Thor set...

The build is fantastic, the minifigs... are awful. Korg should not be a minifig, full stop. Ideally he should be a midifig like Axl from Nexo Knights or even though he'd be too big, a bigfig would have been preferable. Shirtless Thor, about how I expected but not a figure I ever wanted so "meh". Meek, oh poor Meek. He's just a minifig head on a couple studs. Come on LEGO, I have an old purple Kraata that makes for a far, far better Meek than that pathetic thing. Even if you refused to make a new mold for him, there were absolutely better solutions than this... thing. I'll end up getting the set but I'm definitely making a mechanical exoskeleton for Meek made of Hero Factory minifig parts and whatnot.

20 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

So the Thor set...

The build is fantastic, the minifigs... are awful. Korg should not be a minifig, full stop. Ideally he should be a midifig like Axl from Nexo Knights or even though he'd be too big, a bigfig would have been preferable. Shirtless Thor, about how I expected but not a figure I ever wanted so "meh". Meek, oh poor Meek. He's just a minifig head on a couple studs. Come on LEGO, I have an old purple Kraata that makes for a far, far better Meek than that pathetic thing. Even if you refused to make a new mold for him, there were absolutely better solutions than this... thing. I'll end up getting the set but I'm definitely making a mechanical exoskeleton for Meek made of Hero Factory minifig parts and whatnot.

I disagree. I think for this setting the minifigures are excellent. I’m usually all for the bigfig but no way a bigfig could fit in that set. Plus, I want Korg sitting with Thor enjoying a cold one. Also, Miek is that size during that scene. While what they’ve done with Miek isn’t ideal, it’s the best I can think of without making a new mold (a new mold like Morris would’ve been ideal). I’d agree with you if they were including these characters in the final battle set but it makes the most sense with how they’re presented in this type of set.

Edited by Moon_Knight

How would you guys who wanted Korg to be a bigfig (even tho his size is not that big actually) to fit in Thor's house? I mean he would be bigger than the whole build :laugh_hard:

45 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

How would you guys who wanted Korg to be a bigfig (even tho his size is not that big actually) to fit in Thor's house? I mean he would be bigger than the whole build :laugh_hard:

I don't know about that. While in Ragnarok he is shorter than the Hulk, in Endgame, in the cabin at least, he seems to be taller than (Professor/smart) Hulk, who obviously was still a big fig. So I think a big fig would be appropriate (I'd be fine with the Nexo Knights suggestion as well). 

Although as I said, I wouldn't expect that here, because I agree he'd then be too big for the set. 

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Not 100% on this yet but the "new" Red Skull figure seems to just be the 2020 fig with Snape/Hux legs. 

Who'd thought 

The New Asgard set is cute, and it's nice seeing them do this sort of thing in a line like Marvel Superheroes, but it sure doesn't look like a $30 USD set to me.

5 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Not 100% on this yet but the "new" Red Skull figure seems to just be the 2020 fig with Snape/Hux legs. 

Honestly that seems perfect to me 

On 6/25/2021 at 8:45 AM, ood0 said:

I love the Asgard house. It's a great little display piece.

Don't be a fool

You wanna bet?

3 hours ago, bradreed715 said:

You wanna bet?

I mean, even when ignoring Feige's comments about the X-Men I think it's very safe to say that they wouldn't waste a Wolverine reveal on a cagefight in Shang-Chi :shrug_oh_well:

There's a picture of Wanda CMF circling around. Torso and legs are precious but the head (reuse) and hairpiece tiara combo is something. Mixed feeling about it.

11 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Well to be fair the one from Avengers Tower was definitely based on the TFA variant, so it works pretty perfectly.

27 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

There's a picture of Wanda CMF circling around. Torso and legs are precious but the head (reuse) and hairpiece tiara combo is something. Mixed feeling about it.

I don't find it on #legoleak, where can I see it?

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

I don't find it on #legoleak, where can I see it?

Isn't out publicly yet. Some says it's legit some says it's doubtful. I think it's real.