Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What in the actual hell :damn:

Not that I'm interested in those sets, but nonetheless, what the hell Lego? That's literally over 3 months later than in US, but that isn't even the problem - didn't they already start appearing in various stores? Why did they decide to delay them 3 months?

I wonder if the Infinity saga sets will have a different release date in Europe as well 

Not that I'm affected but woah... that's just plain sad. If Infinity Saga sets were also adjusted ugh. That's gonne be a total bummer.

26 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I wonder if the Infinity saga sets will have a different release date in Europe as well 

I don't think so.

Shang-Chi sets have a problem with the release date because the movie itself did - no one knew if it would be delayed again, or whatever would happen to it.

3 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Shang-Chi sets have an August 2021 release in Europe. 

Updated the list.

Welp, thanks for the info, but that's the most idiotic thing Lego could have possibly done, by then we'll have other sets will be around to take away focus and other films on the horizon with trailers. Other locations the sets are already out and will have been out for months. The Dragon build is nice, but it'd be easier for me to just hold off getting one of the Legacy sets, Disney+ set or maybe the Bugle and just get the Shang Chi polybag in August for Shang Chi. As long as Mandarin is not a one-and-done villain then I'll get a better version of him down the line or stick with the Iron Man 3 version which I think has a better design.

50 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Shang-Chi sets have a problem with the release date because the movie itself did - no one knew if it would be delayed again, or whatever would happen to it.

I see no reason why Lego would have released the sets in the US, but delay the EU release solely because the movie is delayed. All it will do is create an aftermarket of people who want it buying the sets from sellers in the US - and by the time they release in the EU most the hype will be starting to overlap with other movies such as Venom: Let There Be Carnage, Spider-man: NWH, Eternals, etc... and most the people who want the sets badly will have got them from the US.

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

Please... no :( It may sound insane but after this recent development with the Shang Chi sets, I can see Lego doing exactly this.

4 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Shang-Chi sets have an August 2021 release in Europe.

Same in New Zealand. They were going to be available for retailers to order late last month, but seems that they got pulled at the last minute when the movie was rescheduled. The IS series will be available here in July from what I have been told.

Nothing very special but Panda reviewed Pepper minifigure. I like that new torso piece for her. 

I hope we see Obadiah Stane soon.

10 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Nothing very special but Panda reviewed Pepper minifigure. I like that new torso piece for her. 

I hope we see Obadiah Stane soon.

Is 5 days soon enough? :drool:

For real tho, without counting sets with set numbers 76200+, we have only 4.5 more minfigures to see, and Thanos of course. I'm kinda surprised we've already seen 9.5 of them.

52 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

For real tho, without counting sets with set numbers 76200+, we have only 4.5 more minfigures to see, and Thanos of course. I'm kinda surprised we've already seen 9.5 of them.

If they are delayed its ok. As long as i see the pics and then i know what we are getting.

i can wait by looking at the pics, stroking the pics....keeping the pics. *gollum voice

Edited by BusterNut31

45 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Still far for me so I accept any leaked figures anytime while waiting at the full reveal. If I'm being honest Panda could review the Thor incoming days too. And probably another figure will be leaked by then soo yeah, just to keep up the hype I'm open to any leak figs. 

52 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

haha its already Thursday in Japan! before you know it, it will be Sunday night and we are all buzzing with excitement like on Christmas Eve! 

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Updated the list.

Welp, thanks for the info, but that's the most idiotic thing Lego could have possibly done, by then we'll have other sets will be around to take away focus and other films on the horizon with trailers. Other locations the sets are already out and will have been out for months. The Dragon build is nice, but it'd be easier for me to just hold off getting one of the Legacy sets, Disney+ set or maybe the Bugle and just get the Shang Chi polybag in August for Shang Chi. As long as Mandarin is not a one-and-done villain then I'll get a better version of him down the line or stick with the Iron Man 3 version which I think has a better design.

I see no reason why Lego would have released the sets in the US, but delay the EU release solely because the movie is delayed. All it will do is create an aftermarket of people who want it buying the sets from sellers in the US - and by the time they release in the EU most the hype will be starting to overlap with other movies such as Venom: Let There Be Carnage, Spider-man: NWH, Eternals, etc... and most the people who want the sets badly will have got them from the US.

Please... no :( It may sound insane but after this recent development with the Shang Chi sets, I can see Lego doing exactly this.

Thanks @Scarilian for updating the list. Might want to remove the new helmet after black panthers name in the dragon fly set. just to make sure someone new reads it and freaks out.

10 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Might want to remove the new helmet after black panthers name in the dragon fly set.

Done, still unsure who originally sourced that - but it seems they were mistaken. Maybe we'll be lucky and it'll be featured in the Final Battle set, but that's admittedly getting hopes up.

[PIC SNIPPED]

Just got these guys :classic:

oops sorry

Edited by Mattallica
These are still leaks at this point in time

Just now, Mattallica said:

Oh boy, Cap looks absolutely gorgeous with his shield and Mjölnir :drool:

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh boy, Cap looks absolutely gorgeous with his shield and Mjölnir :drool:

im very happy with both of them, though i do  have a different head on the way for frank

Edited by Mattallica

6 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I cannot wait to see Daily Bugle’s reveal in 5 days!

Will the Bugle be included? I thought it was just the system scale sets. Love to be wrong though!

6 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Unless I'm mistaken you'll have to wait.. it's only the Infinity Saga that's being revealed next tuesday

7 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Wouldn't expect the Bugle to be revealed alongside the Infinity Saga sets.

13 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Not gonna happen.

The Infinity Saga sets will be reveale din 5 days.

Daily Bugle D2C is a separate set, and will be revealed or leaked much closer to its release date.

5 hours ago, Scarilian said:

In a normal year August is the perfect release date for a set based on a movie coming out in September. Hype for this or other movies is irrelevant as thats the release schedule outside of Lego's control. Why they released them so early in the US is the weird part not the EU release date.

Normally they also release staggered with Americas getting Winter wave earlier and Europe getting Summer waves earlier but due to Covid or Lego internal changes that hasnt happened in last year but maybe it hasnt gone away for good

Edited by upliftingbricks

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The Infinity Saga sets will be revealed in 5 days.

Wonder if we'll get any polybags or anything with The Infinity Saga legacy sets.

1 hour ago, upliftingbricks said:

Why they released them so early in the US is the weird part not the EU release date.

It makes sense to release them in May, because it should have honestly been too late to push back the sets. Lego also stuck to May despite the movie being pushed from May to July. The sets were already released in some areas of the world also, so pushing them back now is stupid. Shang Chi has moved from February 2021 to May 2021 to July 2021 and now to September 2021.

The problem for me lies in that Lego seemingly could'nt OR chose not to, avoid the US release in May, yet delayed it for months in the EU for seemingly no reason. Any reason to delay the release of the sets should have warranted delaying them everywhere - and it's clear they were prepared to release them two months prior to the movie's release date so clearly it does not need to be August (could have easily been June/July if it needed to be pushed back at all)

4 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

They would be 2 separate reveals, one might not come too far after the other

30 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

They would be 2 separate reveals, one might not come too far after the other

Ooh, gotcha. Thank you for clarifying it up! 

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not gonna happen.

The Infinity Saga sets will be reveale din 5 days.

Daily Bugle D2C is a separate set, and will be revealed or leaked much closer to its release date.

Ok. Thanks. I was very behind on his thread when I am on a vacation. I appreciate this clarification you made.

9 hours ago, Mattallica said:

[PIC SNIPPED]

Do you have a Flickr or Instagram account you could put these pics on? Eurobricks isn’t going to allow them on here 

12 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Do you have a Flickr or Instagram account you could put these pics on? Eurobricks isn’t going to allow them on here 

sent you a pm