Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, TurnOffTheDark said:

Not necessarily

If Lego follows their 2021 box format, there will be a drawing with Lego minifigures on the side of the box, and Wanda will be there

15 minutes ago, hvader said:

If Lego follows their 2021 box format, there will be a drawing with Lego minifigures on the side of the box, and Wanda will be there

I am nervous lego is going to screw us with spoiler sets for these movies lol, the anticipation for news on them is killing me 

Just now, TurnOffTheDark said:

I am nervous lego is going to screw us with spoiler sets for these movies lol, the anticipation for news on them is killing me 

I relate. I'm so scared they're not making more NWH sets

2 hours ago, hvader said:

I relate. I'm so scared they're not making more NWH sets

CM4Sci said on Reddit that there’s no NWH sets in the first half of 2022. His word’s as good as gold usually. Fingers crossed for the 2nd half of the year.

On 11/11/2021 at 1:55 AM, cosmic said:

I really want a Lego Squirrel girl figure.

You're not the only one. Hopefully it will happen soon.

This is definitely an all-around amazing set but Wanda's exclusion is inexcusable :hmpf_bad: All they had to do was reuse the CMF figure but give her fully red arms and recolor the hairpiece to brown, would that really have been that hard? 

I wonder if it really is Gargantos from the comics, or a renamed Shuma-Gorath instead. The design definitely looks more like the latter :shrug_oh_well: “Gargantos” doesn’t sound nearly as cool though :tongue:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

That's a really good looking set. The build is fantastic, I love it. Minifigures are also great.

No Wanda is really disappointing tho. Not only is she basically the main character of this movie, but she's also literally on the box art!

It also doesn't seem worth 30€, looks like a 20€ set.

I also have no plans for buying this set, because I am as unexcited for ITMoM as one can be.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

14 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I wonder if it really is Gargantos from the comics, or a renamed Shuma-Gorath instead. The design definitely looks more like the latter :shrug_oh_well: “Gargantos” doesn’t sound nearly as cool though :tongue:

Someone posted a link to Gargantos' wiki on the previous page. 

I'm wondering if maybe the character will still be Shuma-Gorath, and maybe Gargantos could be what they're calling the race? Or he's a minion like someone else suggested. 

Either way, I like this set. I missed the OG Wong, and didn't want his NWH variant, and I have to have that more comic-accurate Strange. Not in love with the plastic Cape though, but I think I'm in the minority on that one. America Chavez is a cool bonus. 

7 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

The Marvel $20 price point with three figures is back? Surely USD 20 right?

It looks like... a thing, with nothing extraneous. Nice.

7 hours ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Honestly looks like a great $20 set! No Wanda is a big surprise, especially since she's shown on the box. Could that possibly indicate the existence of a second set including her?

It's 30€ / $30.

Ooh, the Gargantos Showdown is a nice surprise!
Great minifigures and quite a cool build, it seems =D

Too bad Wanda is missing, but I'm sure she'll show up in a later set :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

New Doctor Strange set looks good enough. Surprised Strange has new torso print here, would have expected a reuse of Spider-Man set torso here. Wong looks great, although still don’t think Finn hair is right choice for him. America Chavez is meh tbh. Very plain and boring minifig, I hope she gets full superhero costume later in the movie, because this one is boring.

Tenticle monster is a fine build here, although I agree with people who say it’s most likely Shuma-gorath just renamed.

Overall pretty good set, and I assume the only one we will be getting for Dr Strange 2.

I didn't expect NWH sets in 1HY, but it's still disappointing to hear... Well, fingers crossed for 2HY.

That also means that Fulcrum's rumour about 2 more NWH sets was false, as he couldn't have heard about 2022 2HY sets so long ago.

Wonder what the 20€ and 100€ sets are then...

Love a tentacle monster. Also love how it isn't Shuma Gorath, as the role this monster has in the movie would be a massive waste of the character if it were actually him. Part of me wonders if they realised that and did reshoots, since that is clearly Shuma Gorath's design.

6 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

I hope she gets full superhero costume later in the movie, because this one is boring.

I don’t think she will. America’s comic “costume” is pretty close to this. T-shirt, shorts, and jean jacket.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's 30€ / $30.

Dang, not good. It doesn't look it at all. That'll be $50 RRP in Australia then.

23 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Wonder when they'll reveal Spider-Man sets and the Accessory Set...

I am pretty excited to see what the latter is based on.

The accessory pack might not be releasing in January though.

28 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Wonder when they'll reveal Spider-Man sets […]

Good point, they’re probably the last remaining non-exclusive January sets we haven’t seen yet, across all themes :classic:

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

The accessory pack might not be releasing in January though.

True, we don't even know the set number. 

Since we got info on 2 SW Accessory Sets and The Infinity Saga one on the same day from the same source, I just assumed they must be releasing the same month.

I still hope it's January tho.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I still hope it's January tho.

I do too but while I'm not 100% certain yet I did hear it might be releasing at a later time.

We know that the mystery 20€ set releases in April, so if the mystery 100€ set also does, then the Accessory Set also could release in April, so that it could be considered a small The Infinity Saga wave.

7 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

CM4Sci said on Reddit that there’s no NWH sets in the first half of 2022. His word’s as good as gold usually. Fingers crossed for the 2nd half of the year.

so does this confirm they exist to begin with?

7 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

also isn't this dude just a custom set/minifig designer? How does he have intel like this? I didn't take him for a leaker 

11 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

so does this confirm they exist to begin with?

also isn't this dude just a custom set/minifig designer? How does he have intel like this? I didn't take him for a leaker 

He doesn't, he just said that there are no NWH sets in 1HY 2022.

CM4Sci was actually a really reliable leaker, as much as, for example, FalconFan is now. He just stopped leaking info, but he still knows things.

If CM4Sci says there are no NWH sets in 1HY 2022, then there are no NWH sets in 1HY 2022.