Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Apparently we’re getting an Infinity Saga accessory pack in 2022. I’m very excited for this as 1) I love the Falcon/Black Widow and Venom go-kart ones and 2) it means Infinity Saga wasn’t just a one-off thing for 2021. 

I'm glad to hear they're continuing Infinity Saga sets as well as the accessory packs. I do wonder how many Infinity Saga sets we'll end up getting though with several movies and D+ series coming out next year.

Also calling it now, one of the Infinity Saga sets will be a $30-$40 mech set based on Thor with a brick-built Destroyer armor, now that would be a mech set I think everyone could get behind!(especially if it came with the Warriors Three!)

Edited by ToaDraco

6 hours ago, ood0 said:

Lalo Salamanca is such a good character man

ikr! so excited to see him in Hawkeye!

Edit: I obviously mean Tony Dalton and not Lalo. Not that I would complain about that crossover tho.

Edited by PGBQW

6 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

Apparently we’re getting an Infinity Saga accessory pack in 2022. I’m very excited for this as 1) I love the Falcon/Black Widow and Venom go-kart ones and 2) it means Infinity Saga wasn’t just a one-off thing for 2021. 

Oh God I'm super excited! Such a good chance to make Ronin minifigure. He doesn't require any new pieces, so I assume it's possible

2 hours ago, Legofania said:

Oh God I'm super excited! Such a good chance to make Ronin minifigure. He doesn't require any new pieces, so I assume it's possible

So far we've gotten 1 new character (or variant or however you want to call it you get my point) and 2-3 repeats.

Since this is specifically Infinity Saga themed, I assume 1-2 minifigs would be the chitauri as villains. I can definetly see them putting Ronin on this.

Guys, you‘re setting yourselves up for disappointment…again…again :tongue: There‘s nothing to suggest it will be based on Endgame specifically, let alone that Ronin is included. It could just as well be based on TTDW or any other pre-BW MCU film :laugh:

8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Guys, you‘re setting yourselves up for disappointment…again…again :tongue: There‘s nothing to suggest it will be based on Endgame specifically, let alone that Ronin is included. It could just as well be based on TTDW or any other pre-BW MCU film :laugh:

Oh its definetly going to have a repeated Ironman, a new torso print Tony Stark and 2 chitauri.

Apparently, The Infinity Saga one has "some great surprises 😙"

Well, that got me kinda hyped. Saying that, I would've preferred if they did one for Disney+ series. Not knowing what they'll do next with those series is excruciating. 

This sneak peek gave us a full look at Captain Carter's stealth suit.

Glad to see it's not made-up after all, but that doesn't change the fact that the set minifigure looks like a joke when compared to the CMF one.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Apparently, The Infinity Saga one has "some great surprises 😙"

I doubt he knows anything. He's just a repost leaker and so far didn't have any exclusive info, apart from the one that could be found on web stores

Edited by Legofania

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

[What If trailer video]

This sneak peek gave us a full look at Captain Carter's stealth suit.

Glad to see it's not made-up after all, but that doesn't change the fact that the set minifigure looks like a joke when compared to the CMF one.

Could anyone see anything about the Sakaarian set? I couldn't see it...

3 hours ago, PhoenixBuilder said:

Could anyone see anything about the Sakaarian set? I couldn't see it...

Gamora's likely from the Sakaar episode, then the finale.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There's Grandmaster and Korg.

Grandmaster is on a DJ table so he's 100% from the Party Thor episode.

On 9/14/2021 at 7:03 AM, ToaDraco said:

I'm glad to hear they're continuing Infinity Saga sets as well as the accessory packs. I do wonder how many Infinity Saga sets we'll end up getting though with several movies and D+ series coming out next year.

Also calling it now, one of the Infinity Saga sets will be a $30-$40 mech set based on Thor with a brick-built Destroyer armor, now that would be a mech set I think everyone could get behind!(especially if it came with the Warriors Three!)

I'd love to see the Warriors three. Thor's universe has been lacking in terms of minifigs and sets, so I definitely think there's potential there. Odin, Frigga, Heimdall, The destroyer, frost giants, the above mentioned warriors, not to forget Sif. I'd also dig it we got Jane Foster, Erik Selvig and Darcy Lewis, but not holding out hopes for these latter ones, realistically...

7 hours ago, TobyAis said:

I kinda dig the look of Sam with a Cap helmet.. idk why but I think it looks pretty good!

Agreed!

After watching the What If...? Sneak Peek, it's clear we're getting Captain Carter in the Stealth Suit, but the hair feels inaccurate to the figure we got. I replaced her hair with Captain Marvel's hair in dark brown. I think it looks better, but any other hair suggestions?

15 hours ago, Buckethead said:

After watching the What If...? Sneak Peek, it's clear we're getting Captain Carter in the Stealth Suit, but the hair feels inaccurate to the figure we got. I replaced her hair with Captain Marvel's hair in dark brown. I think it looks better, but any other hair suggestions?

Yeah.. her hair from the CMF minifig

4 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Yeah.. her hair from the CMF minifig

From the back of the head, yes, but the front doesn't have that curl on the right side of her head. It's more straight.

Just after seeing a picture of all the figs from the Eternals movie (that doesn't interest me at all) I can appreciate: leg AND foot printing for 10 figures (!), which are all diverse: 6 not caucasian, 50% female, lots of colourful prints.

If you were to count the new hair piece and the "prongs", we'd have even 4 new molds. I wonder where the ressources came from. Hidden side?