Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

7 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Am I blind? Where is Nick Fury in the advent calendar? Or is he just not in the leaked picture.

Absolutely hilarious that they're including all of the Infinity Stones in a calendar.

Don't see what people have against Korg. He looks completely fine to me. I'm really looking forward to seeing that set (unless the leakers have been wrong about it being Thor's house).

Same sentiments about Korg I like it and looking forward to Thor's house if the info is correct, and as far as I know Captain Marvel and Nick Fury as well as the other builds aren't included in the leaked promo picture.

2 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Am I blind? Where is Nick Fury in the advent calendar? Or is he just not in the leaked picture.

Absolutely hilarious that they're including all of the Infinity Stones in a calendar.

Don't see what people have against Korg. He looks completely fine to me. I'm really looking forward to seeing that set (unless the leakers have been wrong about it being Thor's house).

He is in the Calendar, he's just not in the picture. Just like on the front of HP Calendar we can see 5 out of 6 minifigs, and in the back only 3 out of 6. They are there, they just don't reveal everything (unless it's the out-of-the-box type of picture).

People don't like Korg mainly because he doesn't look like he's made of rocks, but more like an elder with a lot of wrinkles.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

People don't like Korg mainly because he doesn't look like he's made of rocks, but more like an elder with a lot of wrinkles.

Don't know how he'd look more like rocks without having a full moulded head.

32 minutes ago, ReversibleSedgewick said:

Why is everyone glad it's not the WWII mech? I thought people were quite stoked by that idea just a few months ago. Just because it would be too close to Iron Monger? 

WWII?

This what if hulkbuster isn't anything I would ever want but actually I kinda like it. Strange

25 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Don't know how he'd look more like rocks without having a full moulded head.

Make the "wrinkles" on his face more rectangular. Add rough edges, make them look like straight lines connected, and not a variety of lines of different shapes.

Sorry to interrupt the leaks discussion, but did anyone else's Daily Bugle arrive with a damaged box? I opened up mine from the brown box and the very first thing I see is a giant crease running down the side of the actual box. I really hope nothing got damaged inside.

40 minutes ago, TheBatstan said:

Sorry to interrupt the leaks discussion, but did anyone else's Daily Bugle arrive with a damaged box? I opened up mine from the brown box and the very first thing I see is a giant crease running down the side of the actual box. I really hope nothing got damaged inside.

I ordered mine a few days ago, I hope it doesn't come in damaged either ☠

I think it’s funny that Korg’s headpiece was the first thing we saw get leaked, which led to all the Infinity Saga speculation in the first place, but the full minifigure and the set he comes in will end up being one of the last things we see.

More revelations!

The Sakaar Hulkbuster is a mixed bag for me. The transformation in a car is pretty inventive and Watcher and Tony minifigs are great! But the mech depends too much on stickers (the whole torso), and Sakaar Valkyrie is just ok (I know this is the correct Sakaar version but we already got this one, and we're missing the white armor one).

The Advent Calendar is very disappointing so far. Iron man with blue legs, instead of the regular printed ones, and the Spidey is not the one from Homecoming (why? What a green/yellow jacket has to do with Christmas?). Best parts so far: Infinity stones used in the tree decoration, and there is an snowman with the Iron Man helmet.

I really don't like to be that person but after seeing the Star Wars sets that have leaked.. they put 2 minifigs with legs and arms printed in a 50€ set but in a 100€ Marvel set, only 1 minifig out of 6 has leg printing and it's a repeat.. I love the set and the others that just released but like.. seriously.. it's a bit insulting for the Marvel line if you see what I mean

I'm not sure the Advent Calendar could be blander if it tried. The only, and I mean only, appealing part I see is the infinity stones that have already existed for 3 years.

Even the new Spidey torso is wholly uninteresting. Easiest pass for me out of the entire wave.

That Advent Calendar is AWFUL. After all the cool Marvel sets recently, it’s like they didn’t even try (and YES more Square Enix variants to accompany me in the holidays)

I'm quite disappointed with the Watcher design they chose for the show. I hadn't seen much of the promotional material, so this version isn't what I was expecting. For the figure it is, it's okay, and the set is inventive in its way. I might not bother with the show now, though.

I expect Korg to have a recolor of the headphones from Monkie Kid. I'm hoping it will be more than one color, though. I'd be okay with it be printed, but dual molded would be better.

16 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

Got revealed? Where?

No not revealed. Just believe still this set is still coming and it’s where korg will be 

I am going to go as far as saying the advent calender is awful, like wow it may just be the worst one we've ever gotten 

1 minute ago, mrcngrck said:

Are there any pictures of how hulkbuster looks actually in the show?

Only conceptual arts. You can see those on Reddit and probably google too.

Am I crazy or does Korg basically have this exact expression (on the left)

3626cpb2211.jpg

45 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Snip*

Yeah, you're right. Very very close.

51 minutes ago, ood0 said:

[Image]

All lego smirks are going to look similar. They have a small space to work on.

I won't levy criticism on the Korg head until we see more. The one that leaks looks to be slightly misprinted and I'd like to see it with the headpiece attachment first.

That Marvel advent calendar is horrenous though. All the figures are reused. The Iron Man sweater is meh and the Spider-man with the jacket ISN'T EVEN THE HOMECOMING VERSION, It  looks like someone just put a Hidden side torso on a Spider-man. What a terrible selection of calendars this year all around.