Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Ahhh just 3-4 days. It's getting closer :cry_happy:

1 hour ago, Scarletwitch said:

I’m dying to know. Can anyone Comfirm the release of the infinity saga sets in June for United States ‼️

No one can confirm that as of now, we'll know in a few days tho.

Saying that, for now we have no reason to believe otherwise. 

I like the new Thor head! His beard is fuller than it first appeared, so that seems good to me :thumbup: 
Combined with the Aquaman hairpiece in dark tan it'll make a really great figure :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

18 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If they did Thanos smiling I could see that working in a way

A sly smile at most. He was very sure of himself in endgame. So a more neutral smile like hela had.

9 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ahhh just 3-4 days. It's getting closer :cry_happy:

Yep, anticipation is rising. Hopefully they all look awesome. Maybe we'll get a surprise also, would be nice getting a polybag with the Benetar including Drax so we get all the Guardians by buying that set. In a similar sense a polybag for the Daily Bugle would be nice.

43 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Yep, anticipation is rising. Hopefully they all look awesome. Maybe we'll get a surprise also, would be nice getting a polybag with the Benetar including Drax so we get all the Guardians by buying that set. In a similar sense a polybag for the Daily Bugle would be nice.

They skipped Drax in Infinity War, and now here. Come on Lego, it's been over 4 years!

They'll definitely skip him in Love and Thunder too, March 2023 it is :wall:

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They skipped Drax in Infinity War, and now here. Come on Lego, it's been over 4 years!

They'll definitely skip him in Love and Thunder too, March 2023 it is :wall:

Rumours said we're getting a random Chitauri in the Benatar set, which makes no sense to me. So, either they added a baddie for the good guys to fight, OR... somebody saw the set, but mistook one grey alien minifig for another! So, don't count Drax out just yet!

Am I right in thinking we’re supposed to be getting an Infinity Gauntlet bust? I could swear it was part of the initial rumours. 

4 minutes ago, TheLEGOChap said:

Am I right in thinking we’re supposed to be getting an Infinity Gauntlet bust? I could swear it was part of the initial rumours. 

Yup. 76191 Infinity Gauntlet, 70€, 590 pieces. Includes Infinity Gauntlet (dark tan and gold with all Infinity Stones) on a black stand (like ones for helmets).

8 minutes ago, Felkin said:

Rumours said we're getting a random Chitauri in the Benatar set, which makes no sense to me. So, either they added a baddie for the good guys to fight, OR... somebody saw the set, but mistook one grey alien minifig for another! So, don't count Drax out just yet!

It's unlikely, but I definitely hope so.

Of all the Guardians, I'm still missing Drax, Mantis and Nebula.. they're expensive as hell, maybe with the Benatar, Mantis will become a bit more affordable but for Drax and Nebula.. well

37 minutes ago, Felkin said:

This has been asked to Promobricks.de (the one who provided the information) they are very certain that it is indeed a Chitauri. 

9 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Of all the Guardians, I'm still missing Drax, Mantis and Nebula.. they're expensive as hell, maybe with the Benatar, Mantis will become a bit more affordable but for Drax and Nebula.. well

I just found the entire original cast on Mercari for a good deal. Doesn't hurt to keep your eyes open on secondhand sites for when people don't realize how rare the figures they have are.

2 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

I just found the entire original cast on Mercari for a good deal. Doesn't hurt to keep your eyes open on secondhand sites for when people don't realize how rare the figures they have are.

Yeah I'm always looking out on Vinted or the french equivalent of Craiglist to see if people are selling some good, not too expensive, sets..
A few days ago I found 76077 for 28€, complete with everything

Something has just occurred to me—Drax will be in the set, but he will be standing so still, he will be invisible.

2 hours ago, Felkin said:

I'm still willing to bet we'll have a surprise Drax polybag in order to help sell the set, alternatively a set next year with Drax, War Machine and Nebula :shrug_oh_well:

2 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Yeah I'm always looking out on Vinted or the french equivalent of Craiglist to see if people are selling some good, not too expensive, sets..

I just got that one (hopefully complete) for about $30 USD. No box, but the bags appear sealed. Been looking at that one for a long time, I really love that iron man!

51 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

I just got that one (hopefully complete) for about $30 USD. No box, but the bags appear sealed. Been looking at that one for a long time, I really love that iron man!

Yeah I'm hoping too xD
It's a really nice looking Iron Man, the Invincible IM is so different from every other one they made.. plus Coulson and Hammer, who can resist

Without the reveals, the drought continues raging on for Lego Marvel community. Yet the drought spell will be broken wthin a few days soon. 

Now, I put Infinity Saga stuffs aside... Do we know when Daily Bugle will be recalled offically? I mean, sure, it’s separated from another wave but it will be released in June. 

9 hours ago, TobyAis said:

What a steal. I always find that set for around 40 and I hate myself for missing out on that and the Avenjet. As much as I love my new Captain Marvel I need that version, love Hyperion and that is my favorite Thanos release from Lego. 

4 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Without the reveals, the drought continues raging on for Lego Marvel community. Yet the drought spell will be broken wthin a few days soon. 

Now, I put Infinity Saga stuffs aside... Do we know when Daily Bugle will be recalled offically? I mean, sure, it’s separated from another wave but it will be released in June. 

I’m pretty sure nothing has been confirmed and the Bugle release will most likely catch all of us off guard. I’m excited to see how tall it is, if any secondary builds or structures were included, and what designs were chosen for Peter, Spider-woman, just how they come out. Did anyone confirm if that Daredevil leak was legit?

I know its early but I saw a post compiling all the Marvel figure packs released so far. They’ve been so good. Lets analyze

• 40343 - New Maria Hill looks great. Ned is amazing and the Spidey figure is a repeat but who cares.

• 40418 - Unpopular opinion I love army building these AIM agents. I think Falcon is the best new figure to come from these packs and we’ve gotten Ned and Wong so that says a lot lol. Wish Black Widow was someone else but these tend to have at least one repeat.

• 40454 - Definitely the worst. Venom is oversaturated and especially unwelcome in a figure pack setting. Pork Grind carries this pack. The venomized Iron Man is a convenient new print and I’ll admit I didn’t “ask for it” but am happy to see this variant. I guess spidey is somewhat useful in that I’m not interested in any set with his new arms so its a nice way to get that. But as I’ve said before without the web printing on the boots, the arm detail makes the figure look unfinished imo. 

• 5005256 - This Infinity War pack may be the best. Tony is a great variant. Bucky’s best release. Wong is amazing new figure to get. War Machine is convenient if you missed him in a set.

Overall super excited to see what new figure pack comes in 2022. I’d love to see more than one actually. So far 2/4 have been comic packs and 2/4 MCU packs. This year was a comix pack so I guess next year is another MCU pack. Excited to see.

My guess is we will not see the Bugle officially till the day before its release. Dare Devil will be in the set, but he has not leaked yet.

7 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

We don't even know the release date, so we also have no idea when it'll be revealed.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

The infinity gauntlet set should go good with the Iron Man helmet I bought last year.

I'm starting to think the Bugle might be releasing in July, since a new Stranger Things set is being teased and so is the FRIENDS set. They can't have too many big sets come out at once

11 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

I'm starting to think the Bugle might be releasing in July, since a new Stranger Things set is being teased and so is the FRIENDS set. They can't have too many big sets come out at once

Bugle is coming much sooner than that 

9 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Well that’s assuming a stranger things set is coming...

10 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well that’s assuming a stranger things set is coming...

If a ST isn't coming their marketing team is either really dumb or really hates fans.

Of course this is the same company who decided to reveal the Marvel sets this late