Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

46 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Someone made a digital render of one on Instagram around the time Rocket leaked. I'm not sure how accurate it is though. I forget whether or not that person saw the real figure or not, but I think he did.

It's nowhere near the real figure, I remember seeing it. That is the one with the hair printer in the torso right? If it is, then nope. It's not accurate. 

On 3/22/2021 at 10:41 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

I think the cmf will surprise people 

I hesitate to ask but are you allowed to give us even a subtle hint of what we're in store for with the Marvel CMF? :grin:

56 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

I hesitate to ask but are you allowed to give us even a subtle hint of what we're in store for with the Marvel CMF? :grin:

I can confirm with 100% certainty, that marvel characters will be included within the Marvel CMF wave. My sources tell me that the minfigures will also come with a black plate to display them on. Also also, they will included accessories depending on the character.

1 hour ago, Moon_Knight said:

It'll be a lot of fun.

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I can confirm with 100% certainty, that marvel characters will be included within the Marvel CMF wave. My sources tell me that the minfigures will also come with a black plate to display them on. Also also, they will included accessories depending on the character.

I get what you’re doing, but I really hope they don’t use the same black plate, actually. We’ve had orange stands and white stands. Wouldn’t it be great if they did something like the TLBM CMF2 and had red plates with ‘MARVEL’ printed on them? Maybe I’m being too optimistic but I’d really love to see that. 

4 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I get what you’re doing, but I really hope they don’t use the same black plate, actually. We’ve had orange stands and white stands. Wouldn’t it be great if they did something like the TLBM CMF2 and had red plates with ‘MARVEL’ printed on them? Maybe I’m being too optimistic but I’d really love to see that. 

Red plates :pir-love: OMG. Imagine this one happens. Gonna love lego for doing that. 

So apparently, Marvel Select spoiled Sam's suit possibly in the ending of the series:

https://i.marvelousnews.com/g/generated/Diamond/Marvel-Select-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier/MS-Falcon-And-The-Winter-Soldier-01__scaled_800.jpg

I can see this being a minifigure and most probably this is what @Falconfan1414 must have known for quite some time. :wink:

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

So apparently, Marvel Select spoiled Sam's suit possibly in the ending of the series:

https://i.marvelousnews.com/g/generated/Diamond/Marvel-Select-Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier/MS-Falcon-And-The-Winter-Soldier-01__scaled_800.jpg

I can see this being a minifigure and most probably this is what @Falconfan1414 must have known for quite some time. :wink:

I would spoiler tag this lol

24 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

I did not expect serious replies to what I said lol, but different colored plates would be cool 

^^ I didn't post the picture itself.  Also I disabled embedded thumbnail. :tongue: They can click at their own risk.

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

^^ I didn't post the picture itself.  Also I disabled embedded thumbnail. :tongue: They can click at their own risk.

Still, some might not want to know he's getting a new suit in the first place.

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

What does that mean :tongue:

I just need someone to tell me if it's gonna be MCU or not lol

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Red plates :pir-love: OMG. Imagine this one happens. Gonna love lego for doing that. 

Yikes its sometimes not the best route to go comics accurate.

10 minutes ago, hvader said:

Potential WandaVision set is coming?

Looks to have a lot more to do with them announcing a LEGO cryptocurrency, considering the caption.  

I got really excited for a second haha. I guess we just have to wait longer and have faith in Lego

My wife and I are rewatching the Marvel movies, but this time in chronological order. Between the Final Battle set, seeing the beauty that is the Daily Bugle) which I sadly will not be able to afford), and the upcoming CMF, it's quite a year to be a LEGO Marvel fan!

2 hours ago, YetiZombie said:

I just need someone to tell me if it's gonna be MCU or not lol

Hahahaha I feel you buddy, atleast we know what to expect.

30 minutes ago, BigHobbit said:

My wife and I are rewatching the Marvel movies, but this time in chronological order. Between the Final Battle set, seeing the beauty that is the Daily Bugle) which I sadly will not be able to afford), and the upcoming CMF, it's quite a year to be a LEGO Marvel fan!

Indeed, I adore couple like this. It's nice that you have the full support of your wife. This is indeed a great year of Lego Marvel fans. 

We have a leak of the Chitauri head print. Both front and back are printed. Looks very similar to the image below, similar helmet print. Easily the best and most accurate head design for the Chitauri.

5146089-9146048104-latest

12 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

We have a leak of the Chitauri head print. Both front and back are printed. Looks very similar to the image below, similar helmet print. Easily the best and most accurate head design for the Chitauri.

5146089-9146048104-latest

Just seen in the usual place. Very impressed. Makes the Endgame Chitauri look comic-booky. High hopes for the rest of the prints in the range

God damn. I cannot believe they even made a new head for Chitauri, they could have reused the last one. This is shaping up over all damn good! I'll be glad to have multiples of this. 

This looks like a fantastic head, although I do prefer the more pronounced jaws on the 2019 figure. This does beg the question though: if they're not reusing the only 2 year old prints, just how much has the budget increased? Because I really don't see a reason to update the Chitauri unless the budget saw a very significant increase.

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

This looks like a fantastic head, although I do prefer the more pronounced jaws on the 2019 figure. This does beg the question though: if they're not reusing the only 2 year old prints, just how much has the budget increased? Because I really don't see a reason to update the Chitauri unless the budget saw a very significant increase.

Same thoughts. I mean, this is the very least figure I expected to be updated also Mark 85. (They would probably do a damaged version) but no, LEGO surprised us with a new Chitauri head.