640x449.png640x660.png
640x360.png640x640.jpg

I guess I've never showed my wheeled dozer here. Articulated steering and blade tilt are all the features.
This MOC has a cousin made from 42116 too, but I'll show it later.

Edited by GTS

640x640.png640x585.jpg
640x547.png640x642.png

As stated before - the cousinship between 42133 and 42116 can't be ignored. So I've made cousin C-models out of both sets.

640x640.png640x640.jpg640x360.png42133-Forklift-V91.gif
As stated above 42116 and 42133 share so many main parts - I had to do LittleThomas' forklift out of the 42133 parts.
He agreed that I could do it and get away with doing so - and here it is!
It's the most playable alt of 42133 I've made so far and the most sold one too.
Fork elevation has a useful glitch - if you push the forks DOWN after neutral position - it flips them UP and tilts them towards the vehicle.
I didn't anticipate it, yet it's not wrong functionally compared to a real forklift that tilts the forks too.

Edited by GTS

640x640.png
WIP truck. I have no idea whether the pieces will be enough or what features besides the 5th wheel and steering will be there. I'll see if tilting cab and inline engine can be squeezed in too. We'll see in 2023. Guess the OG set.

After the immense interest in my Scania rip-off I'm back to sharing Youtube videos of my smaller and duller creations.

Notice the manual two-stage boom. Turret has 3600 rotation and 2 options for radius and the hook can be parked in the bumper. Boom can be elevated via the screw gear.

Edited by GTS

@vliet is correct. Sadly I've broken the Scania down and made the OG concrete mixer. I'm very pleasantly surprised by the OG 42112 - it's a sleeper set. Way WAY better in person.
@Thirdwigg - thanks.

After all the wait - here are the Dozer Bros videos side by side.
Features are the same for both, the first one I've designed is the 42133 one.
The studded pieces just begged to be a dozer blade. The proportions fit snugly too.
42116 one has a better steering - more gears - better articulation. The 42133 has a better blade action visually.

You can vote which one is the better one.

And my 42116 Telehandler based on the 42133 Telehandler has a video too. This is the only alt-build I've done that depends that much on clutch power between 4l axle and a 2l axle joiner. Maybe there's a better mechanism, who knows.

I've tried to remaster it two months later - no effect.

Finally - the video for the Claas Mini Xerion out of 42116 is up too. I have no idea if I can make the Claas from 42133 too, but it may be possible.
Current MOC timeline for the future is 42118+42119 6x6 truck combo - we'll see how many features I can stuff in it or at all. Gravedigger has some curves, and MaxD with that gray makes them a good couple.
Megalodon and Toro Loco clash a bit too much for a combo build.

One idea, two iterations - the OG one was the sprint car which as a concept always seemed way way way too ridiculous for an actual sports car. But then again I'm European and we have F1 and LeMans for rad racecar standards.
The second one is with an adjustable wing as there were parts available and why not. Yeah.

And today I present to you my first combo video showing more than one moc, all from 42133's parts.

The summary of my 42116 MOCs is here too. Video is just a compressed playlist of all the models + some pretty renders like the thumbnail above.
Hope you enjoy it. I'm proud it's over for now. I have two more bundles to "compress" and release and I can finally return to creating stuff and not content about stuff. :D
<Frodo's IT'S OVER gif here>

@GerritvdG - thank you for your kind words.

The time has come to publish yet another bundle that has been in the works for 2 years - the 42101 one. You've seen the videos in it posted here, but now it's a 1:30 long and super-sped up! :D

The only bundle left to shoot, collect, compress and publish is the one from 42106 - so far I've made 5 alt-builds from it, way way way behind Tomik's 10+ if I recall.
I've scrapped several ideas for stuff from 42106 - a container trailer, a lowboy trailer, skip truck, spaceship and so on. Maybe I'll publish them unfinished here someday.

Edited by GTS

The "portfolio" section continues forward. All of my 42106 builds are above.

Edited by GTS

The previous post was a placeholder for the video that I've just uploaded.

I know it's not a Bugatti Bolide inspired one, but after two years finally TODAY I was able to publish it and it makes me VERY happy.
The next stuff that can be bundled in a single video is my 4 42090 mocs and my 2 mocs out of 42103. Maybe I can pull it off until the end of the year :)

800x409.jpg
A small teaser for an upcoming MOC and a comparison with the old bro from 42102...

800x450.png
Continuing my personal quest to make a train out of small Technic sets.
This one is VERY VERY clutch power dependent. But I decided to do it anyway.
So far I've made one from 42101, 42102, 42116, 42133 and 42147. 42117 and 42132 don't have enough tires to make a boiler.

42148 snow-thingy is still taunting though.
I'm still waiting for good daylight to shoot ALL 5 of them at once so I can share them here too. For now - you get a render...

Edited by GTS

42147C - Steam train a.k.a. 5th train is out. And because stud io parts are a bit janky lately - it's got some green in the renders...
Nequmodiva showed me some design flaws and it's even got a facelift now too :)

Well, the time for another bundle has come. All of my steam trains so far are here :)

I'm still waiting on 42148 to arrive and I'll try to figure out a bolier from it too...

800x525.jpg

42148C model - /RC/ Tracked Racer 42065's baby brother, missing the RC due to budget constraints...

My first ever threaded MOC. So far - the design of this took about 5hrs. 3d design took 1.

640x336.PNG

ALIGNING THE THREAD took ANOTHER 1hr... Let me know if there's a better tool to align them than stud . io ...
Good thing there's copy-paste...

Instructions are in progress.

Edited by GTS