Hello!

A year and a half ago, I saw somewhere on Flickr a building assembled on something like that.

49955122123_2f4e68cff9_c.jpg

The idea came up to assemble an entire city from such buildings. At first standart basis were used, then doubled and quadruplet, and sometimes more.

During this time two cities were built.

I will share renders for those who are intrested.

First city

46323959435_56705aff99_c.jpg

Original  here

I will continue to add buildings in the comments.

Thank you for attention :)

Edited by dimka_ya

I wish I could build a minifig scale city like that. But I don't have the bricks unfortunately. That's very neat. I've never been a huge micro scale fan. But I love the way that is laid out. My favorite parts are the hospital, running tracks, that brown area in the back and the seaside. 

Do you mind if I save this picture? I wanna use it for something. I'll make sure to give you credit. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

First renderings from which it all started

45534583962_2e022b3aa2_c.jpg

30644129587_ac10ce658b_c.jpg

30644348767_13a4771280_c.jpg

44860752324_e6ddea87c6_c.jpg

43834071370_ba531d7e91_c.jpg

On some assemblies the sidewalks are almost white. I just saw it now :)

53 minutes ago, Brandon Pea said:

I wish I could build a minifig scale city like that. But I don't have the bricks unfortunately. That's very neat. I've never been a huge micro scale fan. But I love the way that is laid out. My favorite parts are the hospital, running tracks, that brown area in the back and the seaside. 

Do you mind if I save this picture? I wanna use it for something. I'll make sure to give you credit. 

I would aslo like to collect my city for a child, but in the first ~ 28000 details, in the second about 31000 ( in the lite version 29600). LDD is already hard to work with :)

You can save the picture, I do not mind. Flickr has renders in better quality.

22 hours ago, Brandon Pea said:

I like that grocery store building. 

15 hours ago, redhandjane said:

These are incredible! I especially like the castle and amphitheatre!

Thank :classic:

46929106462_1667897560_c.jpg

46965705672_1aa1a65cb0_c.jpg

46976682132_0c682a7f21_c.jpg

46917915551_c6b597092e_c.jpg

46282827894_5e4811c016_c.jpg

21 hours ago, koalayummies said:

This is very awesome. A great way to get a large city with limited parts. Keep us updated!

18 hours ago, Anita said:

Classss

Thank you very much!

It's a nice concept. I like how you can bring details at this scale! The garage boxes are simple yet very effectives and the observatory dome is neat. Great job! Is there any chance to see it with real bricks in the futur?

9 hours ago, Brixtof said:

It's a nice concept. I like how you can bring details at this scale! The garage boxes are simple yet very effectives and the observatory dome is neat. Great job! Is there any chance to see it with real bricks in the futur?

Thank!

I don't think that in the near future I will make from real details - there are many of the same type, and it will be difficult to the select colors according to colors. If only the child grows up and is interested in these models :classic:

8 minutes ago, Humdrum said:

I’m getting a SimCity (2000) vibe from these mocs, well done!

:classic: Thank!

It just keeps getting better and better! A fantastic array of architecture and building use types. Now I really want those Plate W.Bow 1x4x2/3 in transparent clear you used for the greenhouses. This is a must-check-back thread.

17 hours ago, koalayummies said:

It just keeps getting better and better! A fantastic array of architecture and building use types. Now I really want those Plate W.Bow 1x4x2/3 in transparent clear you used for the greenhouses. This is a must-check-back thread.

I do not know what I would do without LDD :classic:

It would be a constant lack of detail, especially in the right color. Not all item exist in such colors, but they may be released in the future :wink: