Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

[SR-CH III-Cat B] The Great Charmin of El Oleonda

April 620

Off the shores of El Oleonda.

ch3b1.jpg

Pew pew.

ch3b2.jpg

Bob, Captain Susieh, and Brutus made land.

ch3b3.jpg

Rolling along.

ch3b4.jpg

A deadly trap?

ch3b5.jpg

Don't squeeze the Charmin.

ch3b6.jpg

Some background info:

Charmin is a North American brand of toilet paper. One of the brand mascots is a bear. Their early TV advertising centered around discourage squeezing the product to feel its softness.

China was the first country recorded to use toilet paper in the 6th century A.D.

Recently toilet paper has become scarce in parts of the world.

ch3b0.jpg

Build can be splitted like toilet paper for ease for filming.

split_stage.jpg

The Cult of the Endless toilet paper! Coincidentally we have a toilet paper brand that is ironically called "Endless" :roflmao:

25072137740_cca27f30d8_t.jpg     Those are quite precious!

24426191796_299bf13634_t.jpg     SKID MARKS ARE REAL!!!

24156803900_a3a468091d_t.jpg     Wait, what, we're back?  I thought we were done with this!

24369951161_932640e54d_t.jpg     Pish posh, Lucy.  Anyways, toilet paper as a roll was actually not invented until after the Age of Sail.  Until that happened, people would mostly use newspapers or magazines, nothing at all, or their left hands, which is why as a custom we shake hands with our right hands.  In fact, the first documented use of paper to clean oneself after defecating was recorded in Medieval China.  Note that splinter free toilet paper is a relatively recent refinement. 

25072137740_cca27f30d8_t.jpg     This reminds me of a joke: did you hear about the movie named "Constipated"?

24426191796_299bf13634_t.jpg     IT NEVER CAME OUT!!!

24156803900_a3a468091d_t.jpg     I hate you all.

Thank you everyone.  :pir-classic:

On 4/12/2020 at 4:20 AM, Fraunces said:

Very funny story I was wondering what the white stacks where, then it hit me :laugh_hard:

Hopefully not too hard, Charmin are supposed to very soft.  :pir-wink:

On 4/12/2020 at 5:13 AM, blackdeathgr said:

The Cult of the Endless toilet paper! Coincidentally we have a toilet paper brand that is ironically called "Endless" :roflmao:

Interesting, is it really endless or supersized rolls?  :classic:

On 4/15/2020 at 4:37 PM, pombe said:

24369951161_932640e54d_t.jpg     Pish posh, Lucy.  Anyways, toilet paper as a roll was actually not invented until after the Age of Sail.  Until that happened, people would mostly use newspapers or magazines, nothing at all, or their left hands, which is why as a custom we shake hands with our right hands.  In fact, the first documented use of paper to clean oneself after defecating was recorded in Medieval China.  Note that splinter free toilet paper is a relatively recent refinement. 

Pombe!  You're back.  That is correct.  There were many complaints when some magazines went to printing on glossy paper.  I have an old Sears catalogue on standby now that YellowPages and WhitePages are no longer printed.  :pir_laugh2:

6 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Interesting, is it really endless or supersized rolls?  :classic:

Nah, it's just normal size. Damn those marketists :pir_tong2: