legolux1973

[MOC + Instructions] 6364 Paramedic Unit 2.0 Revisited

Hello to the forum,

below a modern redesign of the classic LEGO Set 6364 Paramedic Unit. This MOC (or MOD) is a tribute to all the world's health workers battling the coronavirus pandemic.

49693890516_8f2cf98795_z.jpg
6364 Paramedic Unit 2.0 Revisited by legolux1973, on Flickr

I also created building instructions for the creation, if you like the MOC you can download them (a PDF file, of course no fees and no registration or similar) on the Homepage of my local AFOL Community afol.lu under below URL:

http://afol.lu/afol52/filebase/index.php?file/38-6364-paramedic-unit-2-0-revisited/

If you like the MOC and/or the Instructions I would be really happy if you would vote for my LEGO Ideas Project Queen Elizabeth II at the LEGO Ideas Website:

https://bit.ly/legoqueenelizabeth . I would really appreciate.  

Happy Building, stay safe and keep healthy. :-) 

Edited by legolux1973
Updated link to instructions.

Great 'box art', and good on you for providing free instructions

Dunno about the sports car, though I guess the original being a topless pickup is hardly any more practical!

superbly done. great detail,  good update of a set that can be fit in anywhere, even as an emergency post on a pier (was looking for that!), also fits the 9 stud old roads

Edited by georgeaxe2000

Nice style of update, fits with the current City style, but still has the Town feel as well.

@Merlict @georgeaxe2000 @DodgeDude5498 @TeriXeri @CSW652

Hello, thank you very much for the feedback. :thumbup:

Regarding the car:

I must admit that here I cheated a bit, it's a gangster car from a City Police set, I just adapted the colors.

I tried a Jeep / Pickup, but this one became too large and too massive in front of the House. Then I tried a sort of Smart, but this did not fit either to the rest, I did not like it. The sportscar I liked the most in the end, but maybe it's a bit too cool.

Regards,

legolux1973

Edited by legolux1973
Ortho

1 hour ago, legolux1973 said:

The sportscar I liked the most in the end, but maybe it's a bit too cool

Too cool, no way. It is a coo car. Think the nurse will be always on time to help. Looks like a fast car :classic:

Like the rest of the set too. Nice to see it's the 'same' size and stuff and all the doors and windows are on the same place. Nice update.

Nicely done. Personally i would only add a smartphone to replace the walkie talkie as well. 

@neonic

Thank you very much for your feedback. :classic:

Regarding the size: emplacements of walls, windows etc are the same. There's however a change in the height. there's a supplementary row.

@Svendp

Thank you very much for your feedback. The idea with the smartphone is a really good one :thumbup: simple but effective. I'm wondering how I could forget this obvious option. 

Regards,

legolux1973