Sign in to follow this  
Maxim I

[ESL - CHIII - Cat A] Fuji Quays

You all remember Thomas Defauw, don't you? The guy fell in love with a local Lotii girl when Lord Damaximus was stranded in Fuji.

Well, he still is much in love with his girl and they even have a baby. Hooray!

For the first time in months, they were able to drop the baby at the parents of the girl and enjoy a nice walk along the bustling Fuji Quays.

Ofcourse Northern Halosians were an uncommon thing for Fuji-people, and more than one local called Thomas a stupid Carnosian. Luckily most locals knew Thomas longer than they were aware of the war far far away. But still, the 2 guards protecting Thomas and his wife were more than once helpfull.

49689984067_a499ea385d_c.jpg

49689675961_a8ab3170cb_c.jpg

49689675951_3284c2dd3f_c.jpg

Had this one sitting on my desk for a while (originally planned for my AMRCA) but never finished it. So glad I can use it for this part of the challenge :)

Hope you like it.

C&C welcome!

Edited by Maxim I

I see great and beautiful buildings! I also like that there is a lot going on. Oh, and I spotted some shiny apples too for MAESTRO @Maxim I @Faladrinbuilds can't be truly complete without apples!

Very nice build Maxim! The buildings are a real good representation of the eastern style :thumbup:

On 3/23/2020 at 11:00 AM, blackdeathgr said:

I see great and beautiful buildings! I also like that there is a lot going on. Oh, and I spotted some shiny apples too for MAESTRO @Maxim I @Faladrinbuilds can't be truly complete without apples!

Apples are the most usefull fruit there is :D Some would even say the best thing in the world. Although someone ate it a long time ago and all bad stuff happened to this world (at least that is what some people say :p )

On 3/23/2020 at 1:46 PM, Fraunces said:

Very nice build Maxim! The buildings are a real good representation of the eastern style :thumbup:

On 3/23/2020 at 7:08 PM, Faladrin said:

Nice and lovely scene !

I like how it has an old Ninjago style to it.

A good build mate ! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Nice little dock scene Maxim with the two distinctly different styles of house complementing each other and creating the muddled atmosphere of busy docks. The technic roof on the left house is brilliant and I like the way you broke the building in two using the differing verandas and facades. Tying into your aMRCA story was a nice touch. Like with Faladrin's build, my only small criticism is with the presentation. It would have been nice to see an overview picture with the whole build centred and no parts of the MOC cut out or touching the sides. A very minor thing only though which doesn't detract from a very nice entry.

Good looking houses, Maxim. The use of headlight bricks, turntable bases, and various profile bricks works very well. The market and the awnings are well executed, and while the dock seems a little low, the greenish water suggests a quiet estuary, so that probably isn't a problem. I would have liked a little more details on the Lotus, but I like the connection to your aMRCA.