Sign in to follow this  
Maxim I

[ESL - CHIII - Cat A] Fuji Quays

You all remember Thomas Defauw, don't you? The guy fell in love with a local Lotii girl when Lord Damaximus was stranded in Fuji.

Well, he still is much in love with his girl and they even have a baby. Hooray!

For the first time in months, they were able to drop the baby at the parents of the girl and enjoy a nice walk along the bustling Fuji Quays.

Ofcourse Northern Halosians were an uncommon thing for Fuji-people, and more than one local called Thomas a stupid Carnosian. Luckily most locals knew Thomas longer than they were aware of the war far far away. But still, the 2 guards protecting Thomas and his wife were more than once helpfull.

49689984067_a499ea385d_c.jpg

49689675961_a8ab3170cb_c.jpg

49689675951_3284c2dd3f_c.jpg

Had this one sitting on my desk for a while (originally planned for my AMRCA) but never finished it. So glad I can use it for this part of the challenge :)

Hope you like it.

C&C welcome!

Edited by Maxim I

Nice and lovely scene !

I like how it has an old Ninjago style to it.

A good build mate ! :thumbup:

On 3/23/2020 at 11:00 AM, blackdeathgr said:

I see great and beautiful buildings! I also like that there is a lot going on. Oh, and I spotted some shiny apples too for MAESTRO @Maxim I @Faladrinbuilds can't be truly complete without apples!

Apples are the most usefull fruit there is :D Some would even say the best thing in the world. Although someone ate it a long time ago and all bad stuff happened to this world (at least that is what some people say :p )

On 3/23/2020 at 1:46 PM, Fraunces said:

Very nice build Maxim! The buildings are a real good representation of the eastern style :thumbup:

On 3/23/2020 at 7:08 PM, Faladrin said:

Nice and lovely scene !

I like how it has an old Ninjago style to it.

A good build mate ! :thumbup:

Thanks!