6 minutes ago, Stewen said:
I think that box fake ;)

Oh god here we go again...

Why do you think it's fake, and do you realise that to fake it, the person would have had to actually design a Lego Lamborghini Sian?

Edited by Bartybum

4 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Oh god here we go again...

Why do you think it's fake, and do you realise that to fake it, the person would have had to actually design a Lego Lamborghini Sian?

shit quality!
18+? ;)
i think the quality will be like the bugatti chiron box.
in quality this is not right for me.

4 minutes ago, Stewen said:

shit quality!
18+? ;)
i think the quality will be like the bugatti chiron box.
in quality this is not right for me.

Maybe you did not read the news, LEGO has a new differentiation for AFOL-targeted sets, there are several examples recently that came out with the 18+ label.

But no issues, you're totally free to believe whatever you feel like, just keep speculating and don't remove your tinfoil hat until the set is released :) 

5 minutes ago, AMX said:

It’s the same as Chiron’s box...

that's far from it…

lgsg5.jpg

@Stewen

To fake the Sian, the artist would have had to design:

1. the Sian wheel rim, of which we've only seen one angle of so far. This means they would have had to design an entire 3D model based off one promo shot
  2. a brand new curved wheel arch piece
  3. a brand new helicopter blade piece that we knew was coming in the tiltrotor anyway
  4. a brand new tapered curved panel that we also knew was coming in the tiltrotor
  5. THE WHOLE CAR
This all would have to happen in the time between the wheel and the leaked photo. Like the moon landing, the effort alone required to actually fake something like this means that it's 100% real.

20 minutes ago, Stewen said:

shit quality!
18+? ;)

Yeah mate, all the new adult-focused sets are now 18+, and come in minimalist box-art design. The UCS A-Wing, the new haunted house, the Star Wars helmets. 18+ is Lego's new marketing strategy.

Edited by Bartybum

Does Lego even make gold coloured pieces? I've never seen one, except for the gold coins in the pirate sets. How likely is it that they will make an entire car that's gold, really? Not at all, in my opinion. It's going to be green.

4 minutes ago, Stewen said:

This 18+

So is Lego's new marketing strategy

9 minutes ago, Stewen said:

that's far from it…

*snip*

Yeah champion now show us the front of the Chiron's box. You'll find that it's pretty much the same as the leak, only instead of a black backdrop it's blue.

Edited by Bartybum

3 minutes ago, boat2903 said:

Does Lego even make gold coloured pieces? I've never seen one, except for the gold coins in the pirate sets. How likely is it that they will make an entire car that's gold, really? Not at all, in my opinion. It's going to be green.

it can be, but it will still be gold.

5 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

So is Lego's new marketing strategy

Yeah champion now show us the front of the Chiron's box. You'll find that it's pretty much the same as the leak, only instead of a black backdrop it's blue.

on page 32 was the bottom of that box.

52 minutes ago, Stewen said:

I think that box fake ;)

No one would ever create fake this good :)

As a packaging engineer, I appreciate this box rage party! :thumbup:

@Stewen You might turn the tone down a bit, and serve some reasons to support your theories. No need for Yes-No game, we are adults in the end, and registered here on forum to have some fun, pleasure, constructive debates. Might be useful to read the previous pages to pick up the line correctly, and learning if some of the questions in the head were actually answered before.

And now, something completely different. The box rage party. Round 2!

1 minute ago, agrof said:

The box rage party. Round 2!

What's up with the box? I don't remember any rage. Do we have more "leaks" that show other sides?

Reflection of the car is not blurry anymore, that's a good thing imo.

18+ is just a marketing strategy for what age group they are aiming sets at (ucs a-wing, helmet collection and haunted house in this new category too). It doesn’t mean it has Adult content like a film or computer game.

its purely an advisory as to what sort of age the set is aimed at in terms of build skill and type of model. 18+ obviously for more expensive sets that are more display than play (I know the haunted house doesn’t fully fit this)

if the age groups were strict a lot of us AFOLs would be at a loss as we’d be too old for lots of sets!

36 minutes ago, Stewen said:

on page 32 was the bottom of that box.

Or they decided to flip the box for some reason. Lego do weird things sometimes.

Can you address my other points? Mainly the one where it would take an insane amount of effort fake that picture in such a short amount of time?

Edited by Bartybum

14 minutes ago, ibessonov said:

What's up with the box? I don't remember any rage. Do we have more "leaks" that show other sides?

Reflection of the car is not blurry anymore, that's a good thing imo.

that putting a picture on a box won’t be real yet.

lgsg8.jpg

Just now, Stewen said:

*snip*

I don't understand what point you're trying to make here

3 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

I don't understand what point you're trying to make here 

I speculate, that’s why I have this forum and that’s the title as well.

3 minutes ago, Stewen said:

You misspelled the car name on the box. It should be Lambordzsini

3 minutes ago, Stewen said:

I speculate, that’s why I have this forum and that’s the title as well.

No I mean that I don't understand what point you were trying to make with that picture

46 minutes ago, Stewen said:

it can be, but it will still be gold.

Do you have anything to support that statement?

Edited by Bartybum

5 minutes ago, Stewen said:

lgsg8.jpg

Wait, You said it will be gold. Now it is purple - and also it is the Chiron box... I can't remeber, but did the Chiron had the Sian as B-model?

I am totally puzzled now, I understood, that LEGO puts pictures on their product boxes as default.

Nonetheless, the Sian will be purple with black rims. I like it even better, than the lime one!

3 minutes ago, agrof said:

Wait, You said it will be gold. Now it is purple - and also it is the Chiron box... I can't remeber, but did the Chiron had the Sian as B-model?

I am totally puzzled now, I understood, that LEGO puts pictures on their product boxes as default.

Nonetheless, the Sian will be purple with black rims. I like it even better, than the lime one! 

i put a picture on the chiron box in 1 minute. I demonstrated the fake how simple

14 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

No I mean that I don't understand what point you were trying to make with that picture

Do you have anything to support that statement? 

7 minutes ago, Stewen said:
i put a picture on the chiron box in 1 minute. I demonstrated the fake how simple

Gosh, Stewen - the picture of the Lambo is a lego model, not a real car. If you really want to go that way, please make this blue car out of your picture as a lego model and put it on the box. If it will look at least as half good as on the leaked picture, I will be the first to come to Hungary with a beer or whatever you wish to drink.

EDIT:
about the Lego leak with rims - it was already proven that Lego adjust the colours for the body.

By the way, I am looking forward to that model. Last month I was able to get a second Bugatti for less than a 200 euro, so I hope I will get the Sian for ~200-220 as well.

Edited by blondasek