Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI (you are here)
Chapter VII

This was the second unintended consequence of Captain Argentum’s violence:

It%27s%20Just%20Not%20Gonna%20Work%20Between%20Us%20%281%29.jpg

It%27s%20Just%20Not%20Gonna%20Work%20Between%20Us%20%282%29.jpg

Consider the policeman a bit of foreshadowing. :pir-grin:

Always wanted to try out this floor technique!  I've also had this lamp post design around for a while, feels good to finally use it.  C&C welcome!

Edited by Kai NRG

Neat scene, and good way to bring it to life with the minifig posing. (I just wish we could see their faces, from the other direction.) The "floor" technique works great and those lampposts are cool. The cuffs are customs?

Very cool... we are waiting for the next scene... who is leaving a tread of bread crumbs behind ?

Will someone pick up the bread crumbs or the woman... it's just a thriller !

Beautiful street and lamp posts! Love the use of the new-ish candle piece! Like all the previous parts of Captain Argentum's adventures, your techniques are always spectacular and completely original. Love it, and can't wait to see more! Great work, Kai! :laugh:

Thank you everyone!  Glad you're enjoying the series!

On 1/6/2020 at 12:10 PM, Captain Dee said:

Neat scene, and good way to bring it to life with the minifig posing. (I just wish we could see their faces, from the other direction.) The "floor" technique works great and those lampposts are cool. The cuffs are customs?

If you saw their faces from the other side you would realize how inappropriate their expressions are. :pir-laugh:  The fact is except with a small handful of faces that come in multiple attitudes, it's really hard to express the more extreme emotions without sacrificing a character's look.  Thus the back shot; I desperately wanted at least a tiny bit of profile but couldn't get any without capturing their cheesy grins. :pir_tong2:

Yes, the cuffs are Brick Forge or Brick Warriors... or something...

2 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Beautiful street and lamp posts! Love the use of the new-ish candle piece! Like all the previous parts of Captain Argentum's adventures, your techniques are always spectacular and completely original. Love it, and can't wait to see more! Great work, Kai! :laugh:

Oh well, I do often copy other builders - I got the floor technique here, for instance. :pir-grin:   But usually with my own twist!

Edited by Kai NRG

Just now, Kai NRG said:

If you saw their faces from the other side you would realize how inappropriate their expressions are. :pir-laugh:  The fact is except with a small handful of faces that come in multiple attitudes, it's really hard to express the more extreme emotions without sacrificing a character's look.  Thus the back shot; I desperately wanted at least a tiny bit of profile but couldn't get any without capturing their cheesy grins. :pir_tong2:

Yeah, I know just what you mean. We can all pretty well imagine their proper expressions, anyway. :classic:

Nice clean vig. :thumbup:  The floor technique is impressive, and more complicated than I first noticed. I may also steal borrow that lamp post design. :wink:

On 1/7/2020 at 4:47 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Nice clean vig. :thumbup:  The floor technique is impressive, and more complicated than I first noticed. I may also steal borrow that lamp post design. :wink:

Thanks Capt Wolf!  It is very 1x1 tile intensive!  I had to borrow quite a few (from @Garmadon).  And feel free to use the lamp post, they totally need to be copied! :pir-grin: