Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Yeah if WW series two was at TF at all, that’s news to me

Me too, all I know is the 2020 sets themselves were shown in a private room but I don't recall anyone saying the CMF was there as well

10 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The content wasn't shown (the minfigures I mean), but they know set number, price (both US and EU) and release date.

Well that do not say much, but I guess the Lego employee at least tough the series was coming if he/she told the fan media that? On the other hand how much do they know, from New York I got the impression that he had not seen the series 20 before he opened them they day before the fair :shrug_oh_well:
I guess we will get the answer soon enough :classic: 

I could have sworn I saw a post on IG confirming a Dobby minifigure saying it was almost the same as the CMF version with slight variation. The post disappeared right away and I’m not even sure who posted it, it was on someone's story.  It was one of the usual leakers because they are the only stories I follow. I’ve been waiting all day for a follow up post or more info about it but it’s been silent, almost like they posted t before they were supposed to and then took it down and didn’t mention it again

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I could have sworn I saw a post on IG confirming a Dobby minifigure saying it was almost the same as the CMF version with slight variation. The post disappeared right away and I’m not even sure who posted it, it was on someone's story.  It was one of the usual leakers because they are the only stories I follow. I’ve been waiting all day for a follow up post or more info about it but it’s been silent, almost like they posted t before they were supposed to and then took it down and didn’t mention it again

Makes sense to me, I figured the initial minifig list was more likely. Definitely would’ve preferred Fred & George over Ron & Dobby, so I hope we see them in another set further down the line :sweet:

After the LEGO factories in China they have now also shut down Bricks and Pieces due to Covid-19. I'm not saying it's definetely happening but it wouldn't suprise me if the summer wave gets pushed back a few months

10 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It was mini_legogo over on Instagram. It wasn't taken down, it's still here.

"New Dobby from HP is coming, same torso as CMF but with smiling face, he looks happy."

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

"New Dobby from HP is coming, same torso as CMF but with smiling face, he looks happy."

What is he so happy about? ...maybe the set includes a cake :devil_laugh:

What are we thinking of the CMF 2 bag “leak”? Real? Fake? Something seems off to me, even though I would adore all of the figures in that picture. 

24 minutes ago, Bernar said:

The CMF series 2 bag has leaked on IG!

Professor Sprout looks amazing! I really hope Madame Pomfrey and Lockhart are in there! I can't recognize the character down in the right tho, any ideas?

Just now, RAMcGonagall said:

Professor Sprout looks amazing! I really hope Madame Pomfrey and Lockhart are in there! I can't recognize the character down in the right tho, any ideas?

I believe that's griphook - the elve  from gringots 

Just now, ItamatTheGreat said:

I believe that's griphook - the elve  from gringots 

Oh right! Just saw his ears! Thank you!

It's definitely real. The question is, why did it leak so soon? What is going on?

It looks great. Harry is great, we get Bellatrix, Neville! (with PoA monster book!), finally Pomona Sprout, fantastic looking Dumbledore with an accurate Fawkes, Kingsley Shacklebolt (finally), Moaning Myrtle (finally), Luna with lion head (finally) and who is that guy on the right? DH1 Grindelwald?

I heard the guy who leaked this has more pictures, I hope they leak soon!

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

24 minutes ago, Mr Spielbrick said:

Something seems off to me, even though I would adore all of the figures in that picture

I does seem off, too many characters from our wishlists :grin: But the new pieces look legitimate. My biggest concern is why do a remake of Neville with mandrake? What was wrong with the old one? I'd much rather have an older version of him. Other than that, the figs look marvelous, especially Richard Harris' Dumbledore and Sprout. Can't wait for more pictures

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

who is that guy on the right? DH1 Grindelwald?

That's Griphook

Just now, BenderBrau said:

I does seem off, too many characters from our wishlists :grin: But the new pieces look legitimate. My biggest concern is why do a remake of Neville with mandrake? What was wrong with the old one? I'd much rather have an older version of him. Other than that, the figs look marvelous, especially Richard Harris' Dumbledore and Sprout. Can't wait for more pictures

That's Griphook

From the picture it seems like Professor sprout comes with the mandrake, and Neville comes with the monster book from PoA

I hope the pic for the 2nd CMF wave is real. The figures in the picture look great and authentic. However, the photo itself looks like a cheap photoshop job. Fingers crossed. 

Which other character do you think will be in the CMF? I am hoping for Kreacher, Nymphadora Tonks, Poppy Pomfrey, Gilderoy Lockhart, Rita Skeeter, McGonagall in Quidditch robes and maybe Rufus Scrimgeour

Just now, Bernar said:

From the picture it seems like Professor sprout comes with the mandrake, and Neville comes with the monster book from PoA

That makes much more sense :wink: I didn't notice the monster book before.

Harry is from HBP, he’s holding the Advanced Potion Making book. I’m still skeptical about this even being real though, especially after falconfan’s comment

Wow this thread is going to explode!

I count 9 new moulds on display on the cover:

-Sprout’s hat& hair, just as we all wanted :D

-Kingsley’s hat, looks perfect.

-Luna’s Lion headdress, massive and a very fun choice

-goblin hair/ears. I expected an entire head like Dobby but this is ok. 

-Myrtle’s long hair. Looks great too but I guess this means no bathroom set :(

-phoenix. Looks amazing with all the colours. But I would have preferred a version which had possible wings so it could be ‘flying’ 

-Dumbledore’s hat& hair combo, beautiful, blows the great hall version out the water (see also white Gandalf beard finally!)

-monster book cover. Looking at the edges it has a new shape, it’s not just a print

-Bellatrix’s hair. Is this an update? 10 points to who guessed the Azkaban outfit 

It looks real to me. The detail on the items convinces me. Looking forward to getting Myrtle and Bellatrix plus the Monster Book of Monsters.