Sign in to follow this  
ks6349

Is there any police minifigures set? What is the set number?

Is there any Police minifigure set (no matter box or polybag etc) without too much other bricks?? (I want to collect Police minifigure while I don't want to buy used)

So far i've found 60136 but it also contains 2 minifig which are not policemen.

Any value set that contains mostly policemen while without too much other bricks?

Probably the closest match would be 850617, but it's from the "Elite Police" SWAT-style subtheme and it's 6 years old.  Better just to buy minifigs on Bricklink.

Why not just buy the parts you need. For example, there are 1000s of these and many similar torsos:

973pb0801c01.png

on bricklink under 50c.

Choose the torso you want your police force to wear, buy however many you need, then buy random heads to make them look different. Then buy legs and hair/hats.

9 hours ago, MAB said:

Why not just buy the parts you need. For example, there are 1000s of these and many similar torsos:

973pb0801c01.png

on bricklink under 50c.

Choose the torso you want your police force to wear, buy however many you need, then buy random heads to make them look different. Then buy legs and hair/hats.

I've found a lot on ebay but are they all authentic and original? How did they get so many minifigures body parts at that cheap

2 hours ago, ks6349 said:

I've found a lot on ebay but are they all authentic and original?

If that's your primary concern, I would but them on Bricklink as it's pretty easy to find reputable sellers there, and you'll have plenty of selection from torsos and accessories to full minifigures.

A good pack to look at is 850617 which comes with 4 police minifigs and accessories, plus a police dog:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=850617-1#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

Edited by deraven

11 hours ago, deraven said:

If that's your primary concern, I would but them on Bricklink as it's pretty easy to find reputable sellers there, and you'll have plenty of selection from torsos and accessories to full minifigures.

A good pack to look at is 850617 which comes with 4 police minifigs and accessories, plus a police dog:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=850617-1#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

Hi I've already got 3 packs of 850617. I've got enough of it. I want to try something otherwise...... Did you imply that ebay could be selling fake Lego police minifigure body parts which are indistinguishable from the original one?? (Unlike  Lepin, which is distinguishable)

Edited by ks6349

18 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

Hi I've already got 3 packs of 850617. I've got enough of it. I want to try something otherwise...... Did you imply that ebay could be selling fake Lego police minifigure body parts which are indistinguishable from the original one?? (Unlike  Lepin, which is distinguishable)

eBay don't sell LEGO. They sell services. Other companies and people sell on eBay. Most sellers are clear - if they use the word compatible anywhere, then they are selling clone / fake / knock-off parts. Very few sellers try to pass of clones as genuine LEGO simply becuase they will lose out and need to refund if the buyer reports them for it.

The chances of getting fake LEGO with the LEGO logo is very low, especially for police. Police parts tend to be very cheap on the secondary market as few people want them as the supply is much greater than demand.

However, I'd buy from Bricklink. You get a better range and you choose exactly which torsos and legs and so on you buy. If buying a load of torsos from one seller, then you might also want to buy the heads / legs from them too.

3 hours ago, MAB said:

eBay don't sell LEGO. They sell services. Other companies and people sell on eBay. Most sellers are clear - if they use the word compatible anywhere, then they are selling clone / fake / knock-off parts. Very few sellers try to pass of clones as genuine LEGO simply becuase they will lose out and need to refund if the buyer reports them for it.

The chances of getting fake LEGO with the LEGO logo is very low, especially for police. Police parts tend to be very cheap on the secondary market as few people want them as the supply is much greater than demand.

However, I'd buy from Bricklink. You get a better range and you choose exactly which torsos and legs and so on you buy. If buying a load of torsos from one seller, then you might also want to buy the heads / legs from them too.

I have made a search for Police torso on bricklink but looks like most sellers only have 1 or the maximum 4 or 5 in their stock....which is too less. You can try a search on bricklink. 

Few people want Police?? Why?? Where did you hear about this? I've been hearing that many people like Police that's why Lego keeps releasing a lot of Police theme which is a fact.....

15 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

I have made a search for Police torso on bricklink but looks like most sellers only have 1 or the maximum 4 or 5 in their stock....which is too less. You can try a search on bricklink. 

Yes, I can search on BL, and I see that there are 1000s of stores with more than 5 police torsos in stock.

This one for example, there are 19 stores that can sell you 10 or more in new condition:

973px431c01.png

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973px431c01#T=S&O={"st":"4","cond":"N","minqty":"10","rpp":"500","iconly":0}

Or if you just search for police in torso assemblies, you will see about 400 lots* where the seller has 10 new torsos in stock. * The number will vary as I exclude some stores by default and some will not sell to you based on location.

https://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=1&q=police&catID=485&invNew=N&itemBrand=1000&itemType=P&viewFrom=sa&advOpt=Y&excFavL=Y&excStop=Y&sz=500&searchSort=Q

Pick the one you want to use for your uniform, and find a seller with large stocks.

15 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

Few people want Police?? Why?? Where did you hear about this? I've been hearing that many people like Police that's why Lego keeps releasing a lot of Police theme which is a fact.....

There is a difference between secondary and primary markets. Kids want police sets, hence they sell well at retail stores (the primary market). However, the secondary market is much more AFOL focussed, and AFOLs tend not to want loads of police minifigures. Sets that contain them are generally quite cheap and plentiful and so there is a somewhat lower demand and higher supply on the secondary market for police minifigures. Thus they tend to be quite cheap.

Edited by MAB

15 hours ago, ks6349 said:

... not at all.  I was reply to your comment "I've found a lot on ebay but are they all authentic and original?" where you seem to have that concern yourself.  I think you can either set up some saved searches on eBay and buy lots of police Lego as they come up, or go to Bricklink and buy up what you need from the wide variety there that MAB pointed out.  Even if it's a few different sellers on Bricklink, it'll still most likely be faster and easier than digging through eBay listings.

11 hours ago, ks6349 said:

What kind of police are you trying to make? How do you want the Minifigs to look? 
Some specifics would help narrow the search-criteria, and would give members a better understanding of what you are looking for. 

While getting specific torsos/figures is likely cheaper via secondary market (bricklink mainly), beside sets and polybags there are a few options : 

LEGO still sells this themselves : 2016 Prison figure blister pack, but it's (very) expensive at €15 retail.

853570-1.jpg?201601050913

Also there are Magazine gifts with single Police Figures (sometimes found on Bricklink)

2019 : CITY951901-1.jpg?201902010933951904-1.jpg?201904110823951910-1.jpg?201910160849

2018 : CITY951805-1.jpg?201801301134CITY951808-1.jpg?201807101002

Edited by TeriXeri

I vaguely remember there was a Batman Gotham Police 3 minifigure pack in the past few years.

In addition, recently when browsing Bricks & Pieces Design ID 76382, I remember seeing a lot of police torsos variations.

Edited by BubbaFit45531

Any help????

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/search.page?q=973pb0801#T=A

Qty=44 in total from 30 different sellers. If you look closely many of them only have 1-2 qty. I am new to bricklinks. I'd like to get a lot of police officer, maybe 200+ from single sellers to save on shipping. Any advice? I am new to bricklink and Lego (left for 20+ years and only back last year)

Edited by ks6349

Is this a deal ????

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-BULK-LOT-OF-50-NEW-MINIFIGURE-HEADS-FIGURE-TOWN-CITY-BODY-PARTS-YELLOW-MORE/292438429830

$11.99 for 50 minifigure heads

I think they are genuine. He is a 100% positive feedback seller and so many have been

sold. I just wonder how they could get this so cheaply. Is there any way to distinguish a genuine figure from the fake counterfeit....

I'm not understanding this thread at all.

Bricklink allows you to search by quantity as well as price and will get you exactly what you want.

Most of these torsos are also available on Bricks and Pieces.

Honestly, I'd just buy in bulk the legs, torsos, and caps, then I would pick out a bunch of random heads and put them together.

If you want to get some accurate policemen, here are the links:

Torsos:https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb0261c01#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11,"st":"4","iconly":0}

Legs:https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=970c00&idColor=2#T=S&C=2&O={"color":2,"st":"4","iconly":0}

Caps:https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3624&idColor=1#T=S&C=11&O={"color":"11","iconly":0}

Caps are optional, you could always add hair. And then pick any head you want, whether it is yellow or flesh toned.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:19 AM, Clone_Guy66 said:

Honestly, I'd just buy in bulk the legs, torsos, and caps, then I would pick out a bunch of random heads and put them together.

If you want to get some accurate policemen, here are the links:

Torsos:https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb0261c01#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11,"st":"4","iconly":0}

Legs:https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=970c00&idColor=2#T=S&C=2&O={"color":2,"st":"4","iconly":0}

Caps:https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3624&idColor=1#T=S&C=11&O={"color":"11","iconly":0}

Caps are optional, you could always add hair. And then pick any head you want, whether it is yellow or flesh toned.

Also, for the guns, I prefer two guns:

62885.png

60849.png