Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[Factions Ep. 3] [Tarasin - P14 - Cularin] [P14 - Cularin - TT] Tipping the Scale

*Your entry has earned 5 XP*

1920x1280.jpg

Mission Report from Lt. Bliez: The imperial relationship with the Tarasin has never been easy, and I fear recent events may make it even worse. Six months ago we established a comm relay, above ground in the tall Ch'hala trees, without the approval of the local clans. However, we made a deal with a Tarasin chieftain, or so called ‘Mother’ to divert all Tarasin attention from our activities, as long as we do not harm the Ch'hala trees, and pay her a substantial fee for her efforts. This deal seemed to be a good way to avoid having to station a garrison here. That is until a few days ago. Mother is getting greedy demanding all sorts of payment, and threatening my personel. She has even hired mercenaries that keeps harassing us. I am sending in a request for additional personnel to help me deal with this scaly creep.

Species: Tarasin from Cularin (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Tarasin)

latest?cb=20051103021202

A few additional angles:

Spoiler

1280x1707.jpg

Mother up close...

1280x960.jpg

From below...

1280x960.jpg

Another...

1280x1707.jpg

Overview...

Edited by goatman461

Your tree looks very natural! And I have to echo the praise on your bracing under the walkways.