Sign in to follow this  
syclone

[MOC] RC Police Motorcycle (futuristic)

Good Day. Got inspired to build this after an in-game motorcycle from Honkai impact 3rd Original idea was to use 2x XL motors, but it was boring af. Next obvious step were buggy motors - allowing an approximate speed of 10km/h. It could probably pick up a higher speed with BuWizz 2.0's Ludicrous mode, but fast mode of BW v1.0 is enough to topple the bike over when taking high-speed turns. Unfortunately it does require "training wheels" to ride straight, as it would lean on one side without those after taking a curve without those. The bike does feature rear axle suspension, and small wheels have shocks as well. "01" stickers reused from MPATEV, "police" from 42047. Design-wise it belong to the same "universe" as my spaceship and racers - an Axos Police bike used to patrol within city high-speed tunnels and surface operations.

Video&photos, C&C very welcome and appreciated)))

img_0466.jpgimg_0467.jpg

img_0479.jpgimg_0485.jpg

img_0475.jpgimg_0483.jpg

Cya later!

Edited by syclone

First thing I thought was: "This looks like something from an Anime!"

Pretty cool bodywork, and the color sceme really makes it pop.

You could have gone for a Railgun equipped sidecar instead of the support wheels, just saying :wink:

Here's a bonus cutaway image:

20190903_140942.jpg

On 9/2/2019 at 7:45 PM, Gray Gear said:

First thing I thought was: "This looks like something from an Anime!"

Pretty cool bodywork, and the color sceme really makes it pop.

You could have gone for a Railgun equipped sidecar instead of the support wheels, just saying :wink:

On 9/2/2019 at 9:49 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

I agree this motorbike reminds me the anime Akira ...very well done! :thumbup:

Beautiful MOC! :wub:

On 9/2/2019 at 10:40 PM, Mechbuilds said:

Akira or clouds bike from final fantasy.. You know with the sides opening up for the swords.. 

Thanks so much for the comments, really happy for it to have an anime vibe ^w^. Tried building a sidecar for it as an alternative to support wheels, but could get over the assymetry and lack of blue parts :look: Maybe a RC "bandit" trike for Harley-Davidson competition on Ideas next up :P

Edited by syclone