Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Fabuland Panda's Rickshaw

builders_guild.gifindexed.gif

Here's another addittion to the guild!

I built this is probably 15 mins. tops. I have three Fabuland MOCs already done. One kinda big, the other two small, but packed with tons of details. I'm just waiting on some figures from a few people, then I'll be able to photograph them. :sweet: It'd be safe to say you can anticipate the three MOCs within the week, though that's just a guesstimate. :wink:

1-59.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-48.jpg

Also, by request of Hinckley, I present Princess Slave Krabs!

slavekrabs.jpg

Don't ask me. :tongue:

Feedback's appreciated. :classic:

That last picture is so lovely :wub::wub:

:blush:

Awesome Jordan! One question, can I have your Fabuland figs? :grin:

That's certainly a wonderful little design. Geeze, you chuck these out so fast, it's very impressive. I think I saw Hinkley's request for the midget slave krabs in another of your threads. Hilarious. :laugh:

Can't wait to see more!

This is awesome! I just love it. :wub: That is probably the cutest misprint I've ever seen on a LEGO fig face. That poor deformed panda is so endearing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is so classic. You can't ask for a more rare piece. They missed the mark by so much! Brilliant rickshaw design and I love your color choices on the driver. Makes it look very authentic. There's more frowny-browny, but I guess I'll just have to learn to live with that...Smart, simple effective design and a brilliant use of click hinges. Thanks for sharing! :sweet:

Also, by request of Hinckley, I present Princess Slave Krabs!

slavekrabs.jpg

:wub: Thanks!! You, know I could've made my own. I have the pieces... :look: I like yours better anyway... :grin:

Here's another addittion to the guild! I built this is probably 15 mins. tops.

I love it! LOVE IT! The monkey rickshaw driver is the cutest thing since Princess Slave Krabs! :tongue: Clearly, it isn't about the time involved, it's about the love. This has it. I want one of these... :sweet:

Just as a specific, one thing I love here is the way you turned the wheels toward the inside. A lot of people see a part and use it the one and only way they know, the "normal" way, but you've used it in the way that works best for the situation instead. That's a sign of a good job!

I have three Fabuland MOCs already done. One kinda big, the other two small, but packed with tons of details. I'm just waiting on some figures from a few people, then I'll be able to photograph them. :sweet: It'd be safe to say you can anticipate the three MOCs within the week, though that's just a guesstimate. :wink:

Trying to keep the ol' indexer busy, eh? Good job! :thumbup:

That is very neat. Love the whole oriental feel to the scene. The figures are great, and that mis-print is very cute.

I also like the way you have used the wheels. :thumbup:

Fabuland is taking over EuroBricks!!

This is great :thumbup: !

I :wub: it: it's simple, but very effective.

Can't wait to see your other creations!

LuxorV

This is a very great looking rickshaw. I am impressed by the overhead. You select wooden brown color as the main color scheme which imo depict it very well. Well done :thumbup: By using the monkey and the panda certainly illustrate the strong oriental culture! :sweet:

A plain marvelous jinricksha, simply a very smart work! :thumbup:

Another great MOC SirNadroj, I like this one a lot! These Fabuland MOCs are quite fun, I may try my hand when I get some minifgs. :grin:

An interesting and different technique for the wheels, I like it! :sweet: