Great builds, especially the batmobile.
Nice use of parts too, like those samouraiswords and those guns? at the nose.

As a fan of the Burton movies I can say these are really well done. The original shaping of the vehicle is odd but you managed to do them justice. I love the fact that the Batwing is shaped to be the bat symbol. Thats something I don't think any of the official Batwings have done correctly. Only thing I would suggest would be to add another seat in the Batmobile. Good work overall. 

Those Models are really nice. You’ve done a great job to capture the shape of the vehicles. Interesting use of utensils and weapons in the bat mobile. 

Well done! This is super neat and slick build, such great detailing on a small build. I love how accurately it compares to the original vehicles, you got the shapes and everything pretty perfectly.

Love these for the fact that they are minifig size vehicles and yet captured the source material so well. A lot of the official models I find are just too bulky. But then, can't blame the designers too much as they have to design to a budget and still incorporate play features.

On 7/23/2019 at 3:28 PM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

That is great to hear, I continuously tweaked the designs to make them as accurate as possible so I'm glad the work paid off.

Well you did a good job

The shaping on both is amazing! I really like how you used the revolvers on the engine on the bat mobile and for once how the batwing is shaped like a bat! Great work 10/10