4 minutes ago, BlueLanturnCorp said:

Are there anymore Legacy sets for 2020? Seems odd that there is no Nya or Zane for this new wave...

71704 and 71705 in the summer.

9 hours ago, BlueLanturnCorp said:

Are there anymore Legacy sets for 2020? Seems odd that there is no Nya or Zane for this new wave...

Legacy has it's own seperate magazine so I think more sets seem logical for 2020 at least.

Edited by TeriXeri

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Kai is in that weird 4+ set

Yeah, but in the old Legacy outfit, not the new redesign for Rebooted/Tournament. Seems odd to include a second Lloyd in the Rebooted-Based Thunder Raider and not a new Zane 

13 minutes ago, legozebra said:

Yeah, but in the old Legacy outfit, not the new redesign for Rebooted/Tournament. Seems odd to include a second Lloyd in the Rebooted-Based Thunder Raider and not a new Zane 

Exactly.

7 hours ago, Lordofdragonss said:

J2G reviewed the Temple of madness.
Not a good playset in my eyes. Almost no place to put minifigs. But it has great pieces and stickers!

I don't know about "no place to put minifigures"... there's not many places to DISPLAY minifigures securely (especially not if you want them all to be clearly visible from the front, as you might on a shelf), but things like the arcade machine, kitchen, "energy bridge" up to the center section and the little platforms for the ninja to climb up seem like they'd be great for kids actively playing with the set. I think those kinds of play scenarios can be more important to whether something functions as a good "playset" than being able to pose all the figs in a static display.

Speaking of, I like the arrow stickers on those platforms. Reminds me a little of the old Alpha Team Game Boy game. Actually, a lot about the set feels sort of similar to Alpha Team, like the overall color scheme or the columns supporting the ground floor.

I love a lot of the techniques used in the set, like the diagonal "gateway" in front and the various roofing solutions. It all adds up to a build that "feels Ninjago" while also still feeling significantly different from previous temple or shrine sets.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:36 AM, Lego David said:

Does anyone know when will the Ninjago episodes for this wave supposed to release?

Winter or Summer. Depends. More likely winter.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:07 AM, Lyichir said:

hey're meant to represent "sprays" like in games such as Overwatch

Nope. They're in Hidden Side too.

2 hours ago, Ninjaguy99 said:

Winter or Summer. Depends. More likely winter.

Nope. They're in Hidden Side too.

Yeah, just noticed that in just2good's review of the beach buggy. I guess they're just giving us extra stickers for the heck of it now? I guess that's kind of neat, especially since different sets offer different assortments.

I like those little round extra stickers across sets indeed, since there's usually spare 1x1 tiles anyway and over time, I got a lot of spare tiles (I assume they'd fit on a 1x1 tile at least)

Edited by TeriXeri

In Season 12, Zane is present like all the ninjas. Promotional image leaked and it includes digi Zane. He's missing from the sets, and I hope we get either a summer set with him or a polybag.

A new magazine was just released and it shows a picture of Digi-Zane, the one figure missing from this wave. I wonder if this means we will be getting more sets in this style, if there’s a previously unheard of retailer exclusive, or if the rumored disconnect between the show supposed to have killed him off but changed their mind and the change not reflecting in the sets is true...

Edit - ninja’d, but yeah, pretty strange how he’s not in any set so far.

Edited by legozebra

I think Zane not showing up in the sets is because the creators of the tv-show probably intended for him to die in 'Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu' but changed it at the last minute

As an aside, does anyone know if the sets supposed to come out on December 26, or January 1? I know S@H says Jan 1, but it also says that for Hidden Side, which in a press release were stated to come out on Dec 26, so I’m not sure. Located in the US and been trying to find them at Targets to no avail.

I've compiled all the reviews I could find on the sets into 1 playlist from a bunch of different channels. Should be easier to have them all in one place, I've also done this with Marvel and Star Wars sets and will try to make some for other themes when I've got more time. 

2 hours ago, legozebra said:

As an aside, does anyone know if the sets supposed to come out on December 26, or January 1? I know S@H says Jan 1, but it also says that for Hidden Side, which in a press release were stated to come out on Dec 26, so I’m not sure. Located in the US and been trying to find them at Targets to no avail.

Seems there are some release-date differences per region, as for Ninjago, S@H both says January 1st for US and NL, meanwhile Hidden Side is listed at January 1st for US and December 26 for NL.

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I think Zane not showing up in the sets is because the creators of the tv-show probably intended for him to die in 'Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu' but changed it at the last minute

Do we know if this story arc is just for the winter wave or do you think we might be getting some sets related to it in the summer like we did in the Skybound wave? It wouldn't surprise me to see a couple more sets in the summer (possibly including the new version of Zane), especially since this wave had to be split between these and the Legacy sets.

That said, it is weird that neither category of sets has Zane in it, apart from the pink Zane avatar. You would think that they could have organized it better so that this wave had a set with the new Legacy Zane and the next one had a set with digi-Zane or vice-versa, instead of a whole wave of Ninjago sets where one of the original ninja is barely in any sets at all.

See, that's what I thought. For only one Zane to appear in the entire wave is rather odd, especially as most waves include 2 or more of each Ninja, even if in alternative costumes.

Of course, could "Scott" actually be Zane? Similar to how he was Snake Jaguar in one of the S.O.G sets.

21 minutes ago, BlueLanturnCorp said:

See, that's what I thought. For only one Zane to appear in the entire wave is rather odd, especially as most waves include 2 or more of each Ninja, even if in alternative costumes.

Hide contents

Of course, could "Scott" actually be Zane? Similar to how he was Snake Jaguar in one of the S.O.G sets.

I highly doubt it. 

Spoiler

Snake Jaguar as a minifig was recognisable as Zane, Scott isn’t. 

22 minutes ago, BlueLanturnCorp said:

Hide contents

Highly unlikely, he doesn't even look remotely similair to Zane. If he was one of the ninja's (I'm 99,99% sure he isn't) he'd probably be Lloyd