Sign in to follow this  
blackdeathgr

[OL - FB] - "Typhoon" military exercise

Somewhere in Oleon territory, our troops are being trained using the "Typhoon" drill. Here we find them camped by a cottage with a pond.

47505227901_9883e17494_z.jpg

40539249483_ebf1aee08d_z.jpg

33628503958_e5df602de2_z.jpg

New orders have arrived.

33628511308_1f428fa6f9_z.jpg

Finally found some spare time to build something and oh boy it feels great :wink:

As always, C&C welcome. Thanks for watching!

Spoiler

46781441954_f075bcac2e_z.jpg

33628505568_36b8489ea0_z.jpg

Edited by blackdeathgr

I love the country cottage! The pond is a nice touch.  And the tents are well done.   The beam techniques work well. 

The athmosphere is very good. Looks really realistic. The cottage and the pond is well fabricated. 

Lovely cottage, and overall scene construction. I like the flowers in the foliage, and the tents and cooking tripod are very nice. Well done. :thumbup:

I echo most other people’s sentiments. The cottage is well made and I liked how there are tents out front with soldiers going about their business.

On 3/31/2019 at 3:57 PM, Professor Thaum said:

A really nice cottage so british (so Corrington) strange for Oleon :laugh:

The apparent wooden part (beam) are great

Thanks for the compliment but I must protest! Half timbered buildings were also common within Europe during the era we are building for! Plus, I must admit I stole borrowed your cattail design (at least as far as the round plate/tile on top is concerned) 

On 3/31/2019 at 5:24 PM, Roadmonkeytj said:

I love the country cottage! The pond is a nice touch.  And the tents are well done.   The beam techniques work well. 

On 3/31/2019 at 6:22 PM, Fraunces said:

The athmosphere is very good. Looks really realistic. The cottage and the pond is well fabricated. 

On 3/31/2019 at 7:15 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Looks fantastic! Great landscaping as well!

17 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Lovely cottage, and overall scene construction. I like the flowers in the foliage, and the tents and cooking tripod are very nice. Well done. :thumbup:

9 hours ago, Spud The Viking said:

Really nice build all round! The house is great work, and the tents are done nicely. Well done!

6 hours ago, merc said:

I echo most other people’s sentiments. The cottage is well made and I liked how there are tents out front with soldiers going about their business.

Thanks guys! 

Nice dio, BD. The pool immediately caught my attention, it's very well thought, and I like the pose of minifigs too. 

5 hours ago, Bodi said:

Nice dio, BD. The pool immediately caught my attention, it's very well thought, and I like the pose of minifigs too. 

Thanks Bodi! Regarding the pond, a friend bought a batcave for the minis a while ago and sold me all the dark tan wedges etc, which ofc I knew what to do with them. Irregular ponds!!! Hehehe!