Capn Frank

[OL-FB] Dying Gull (almost) ready to Sail

The Dying Gull is about to make way while we're making final preparations. It's not as fancy a vessel as another Class 3 that requires a sistership. But it'll still haul as much.  I'm sure the Dying Gull will require repairs and will more likely be lost at see than my other merchants. :pir-laugh: 

Preparations are being completed along the beach where vessels are temporarily moored for cleaning or repairs. There is no facilities exist for assistance. Captains are expected to make repairs on their own using their own supplies, crew, and tools. 

45946577214_5f921e1983_c.jpg

32796488988_0cf68c0457_c.jpg

45946554004_079aa2f079_c.jpg

This ship is a MOD of a MOC. I modified a bunch of the MOC based upon the pieces I have and preferred building methods.  But overall, I would recommend checking out the Speed Build of the Original MOC on YouTube.  Open the spoiler below.  Thanks.

Spoiler

I thought I recognized the name... Great job on all the modifications from the speed build. I think I like your modified version even better!

I was going to ask about the connection but you answered it for me lol I like the way you have set it up...  Will this be at BrickWorld this year? 

8 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

I was going to ask about the connection but you answered it for me lol I like the way you have set it up...  Will this be at BrickWorld this year? 

Yes, it will.  That shoreline matches perfectly into the pirate settlement.

Thanks for the complements.

Nice beach scene, the boat looks good, there's a lot of details on it, and I like the ramp.