Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

5 hours ago, LordVoldemort said:

Just curious if this has ever been done before in the Lego universe-

What if Lego released a small DADA class room for cheap, that could be added to the Great Hall tower? And extend its height. 

Im guessing that’s very unlikely. 

That would be brilliant! They definitely didn't make the tower tall enough. Maybe they could include something to build the three turrets? I still don't understand why they left those out of The Great Hall set as they are so iconic.

12 minutes ago, CLK143 said:

That would be brilliant! They definitely didn't make the tower tall enough. Maybe they could include something to build the three turrets? I still don't understand why they left those out of The Great Hall set as they are so iconic.

I think it bears remembering that the version of the Great Hall we got was already paired down from earlier concepts. Original ideas had a chamber of secrets as an underground level, and the version preveiwed at the toy fair last year had spaces to store the extra mirror panels and such in the floor of the hall and a slightly different number of window columns. I’m guessing with Lego not knowing how the theme reboot would go, they decided to keep the price point for the largest regular set under $100 usd to keep things safe. 

3 hours ago, Otherworld said:

Which heads do you guys think would be the most suitable for Krum and Fleur? :excited:

Don't know if the license thing hinders the reuse of some heads, but IMO, Mario Götze's head is what I think comes closest to Viktor Krum's mild goatee. As for Fleur, Penny's head looks an awful lot like her! But maybe they will use Mera's.

Hard agree on both! However, I fear both German Football and TBBT are kind of  "special" licenses, so it's doubtful they can reuse prints from those  :hmpf_bad:

I've been thinking quite a bit on this question, and the best I could come up with for Krum is Tony Stark's face :ugh:

Just now, Swamp said:

Hard agree on both! However, I fear both German Football and TBBT are kind of  "special" licenses, so it's doubtful they can reuse prints from those  :hmpf_bad:

I've been thinking quite a bit on this question, and the best I could come up with for Krum is Tony Stark's face :ugh:

Yeah, I don‘t think a CMF face print has ever been reused :sceptic: TBBT on the other hands isn‘t implausible since they‘ve reused one of the face prints :wink:

I‘ve also checked bricklink for faces with goatees and none of them would remotely fit even if you squinted... 

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

TBBT on the other hands isn‘t implausible since they‘ve reused one of the face prints :wink:

Huh, indeed, I never knew.

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

I‘ve also checked bricklink for faces with goatees and none of them would remotely fit even if you squinted... 

Exactly! Is there maybe a chance by "old" faceprints the leaker meant "the same as in the other set with the same characters"? It can be that, r-right, guys?

Just now, Swamp said:

Exactly! Is there maybe a chance by "old" faceprints the leaker meant "the same as in the other set with the same characters"? It can be that, r-right, guys?

That wouldn’t make much sense since Krum‘s 2005 face is wayyy outdated and hasn‘t been in production since 2008 and the other two champions weren’t even represented as minifigs back in the day :grin:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

That wouldn’t make much sense since Krum‘s 2005 face is wayyy outdated and hasn‘t been in production since 2008 and the other two champions weren’t even represented as minifigs back in the day :grin:

Nah, I mean the same faceprints as in the Clocktower set, not the 2005 line. I know it's not very likely since that would not be really old, but a man can hope.

I talked to Mini_legogo and he showed me the faces as well as the hair piece will be used for the figs of Fleur, Cedric and Viktor.

Make sure to give him a follow, he'll post it on his story any minute now.

@Lego-Freak I forwarded your questions to him, it should be answered. As well as the Harley Quinn question.

@SpiderJazz so if this random guy on Instagram showed you faces that were reused from old figures, you could link us to them on Bricklink, yeah? That would be a very useful contribution to this discussion.

It really just sounds like you're hyping him at this point. Last time you said something was coming any minute, it turned out in actuality you hadn't any idea when anything was coming. I get that everyone is excited, but everyone also needs to dial it down and stop spamming this thread with useless nonsense which just kills any possibility for more focussed and engaging discussion of anything, though at least there has been some good chat in the last few pages.

17 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

@SpiderJazz so if this random guy on Instagram showed you faces that were reused from old figures, you could link us to them on Bricklink, yeah? That would be a very useful contribution to this discussion.

It really just sounds like you're hyping him at this point. Last time you said something was coming any minute, it turned out in actuality you hadn't any idea when anything was coming. I get that everyone is excited, but everyone also needs to dial it down and stop spamming this thread with useless nonsense which just kills any possibility for more focussed and engaging discussion of anything, though at least there has been some good chat in the last few pages.

Hi @Clone OPatra, I understand what you are trying to say, that was a clearly mistake on my part (Mysterio minifigure leak). First of all I apologize for what happened last time. It's a different guy I was talking about that's why I didn't mentioned the name. 

Believe me or not, Mini_legogo isn't a normal or random guy. He has the pics to post. Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, I was just helping Lego-freak to get his questions answered and so I won't be able to help you with that (bricklink thing)

If he won't post the pictures, I'll post it on my own Instagram account. Cool with you?

PS. I'm not into this theme. I rarely post here and this is what I've got. People only remember bad things you've done in the past. Oh well. :sadnew:

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

If he won't post the pictures, I'll post it on my own Instagram account. Cool with you?

So you have the pictures? Can you please post them and tell us what your account name is? 

Just now, topiku said:

So you have the pictures? Can you please post them and tell us what your account name is? 

If he won't post it. I'll post. IG: @maryalabs

The reply is intended for Clone Opatra, I was hoping to get her answer.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

If he won't post it. I'll post. IG: @maryalabs

The reply is intended for Clone Opatra, I was hoping to get her answer.

Okay I have send you a request on insta

Edited by topiku

Just seen the faces for Krum and Fleur. 

Krum has no facial hair, his head has a stern/angry expression with a closed mouth, reminds me of the male elf heads from LOTR. No facial hair or stubble printing. Uses Finn from Star Wars' head piece

Fleur has a smirk, not a very good likeness of the actress but it looks alright. She has a blonde ponytail piece with a fringe swept to the side (recolour of the hair piece used for Clair from JW)

Its on mini-legogos story on instagram. The heads are on the new avengers bodys, not the torsos they will actually have in the sets. Might be fake but I'm convinced. 

Really not liking those faceprints. Krum is okay, but nothing special, but Fleur's features look oversized / squashed together.

@SpiderJazz Thanks for contacting mini_legogo :thumbup:

Personally, I’m not on IG (can’t stand its parent company one bit), so I’d be glad if someone with an IG account was able to identify the face prints :purrr: I don’t need bricklink links, but a mention of other characters with the same print would be great :sweet:

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

@SpiderJazz Thanks for contacting mini_legogo :thumbup:

Personally, I’m not on IG (can’t stand its parent company one bit), so I’d be glad if someone with an IG account was able to identify the face prints :purrr: I don’t need bricklink links, but a mention of other characters with the same print would be great :sweet:

I'm still trying to find out what characters faces Krum and Cedric are using but Fleur is using Ellie Sattler's head from Jurassic Park and the ponytail piece in the same color as Ellie's hair. Krum uses Finn's hair and Cedric the same hair as the CMF

Edited by Guyon2002

Even Marcus Flint got an exclusive headpiece but Krum and Fleur won‘t...?