Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

55? I agree that's a lot for that set with such a small setting. Unless they somehow add the third task, but I don't see how, perhaps with a maze play feature, indiana jones temple escape style. 

Maybe they will include a giant clear dome to represent Prori Incantatem. Haha, just kidding!

I'm in the same boat with you guys about the graveyard being a waste to make a big set. Maybe it will end up surprising us.

imagine if the high price is because it includes the Riddle House lmao

Maybe your friend just got confused, we can’t instantly believe his word over what others have said. Maybe the Graveyard Duel is an August release, however the list I saw gave it a number unoccupied by another set,

Just now, LDDproductions said:

Maybe your friend just got confused, we can’t instantly believe his word over what others have said. Maybe the Graveyard Duel is an August release, however the list I saw gave it a number unoccupied by another set,

They didn’t get confused, the all the info they have provided me in the past has been 100% correct, the set isn’t coming in June, it’s in August, and it’s set number 75958 for €55

43 minutes ago, joeee said:

Maybe they will include a giant clear dome to represent Prori Incantatem. Haha, just kidding!

I'm in the same boat with you guys about the graveyard being a waste to make a big set. Maybe it will end up surprising us.

Okay, THAT would make it worth it. Otherwise, this'll just be a set I pick up for the minifigures, which had better be great to justify the bloated size of the set. 

(I mean, we're already getting a good size Graveyard from Hidden Side that looks similar to the one in Little Hangleton, so I have low expectations for the builds if we don't get a good Riddle house.)

Edited by Retro Brick Reviews

As someone who has not been following this topic at all could someone get me a breakdown of what sets we'll be getting and how much they cost? Would really appreciate it

1 hour ago, LDDproductions said:

I can’t find this list anywhere

Sounds like Madame Maxime is getting a new face print, using the usual Lego bob hair piece, and it kinda just sounds like she has an extra long dress piece to achieve the tall appearance. I haven’t seen a picture but this description is on IG

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

As someone who has not been following this topic at all could someone get me a breakdown of what sets we'll be getting and how much they cost? Would really appreciate it

Right I’m not sure about set numbers (although there’s been conflicting things. But here we gooooo

June 1st release:

$15/€20 set - Expecto Patronum - includes Harry, Sirius. Dementor and a brand new moulded patronus Stag. The stag from this set has leaked

$35 set - Triwizard Tournament - included brickbuilt Hungarian Horntail, probably with moulded elements, some side stuff and (leaked) minifigures of Harry, Fluer, Krum, Cedric

$50 set - Hagrid’s Hut and Buckbeak Rescue - included brand new (leaked) bukcbeak mould. The hut will be based on its appearance in Prisoner of Azkaban, and rumoured figures are Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, Cornelius Fudge, Macnair and a new dog mould for Fang

$40 set - the Knight Bus - includes Ernie, Stan and probably Harry

$90 set - Hogwarts Clocktower - sequel to the Hogwarts sets last year, will include characters based around the Yule ball

August 1st release

$15 set

$55 set

one of these is rumoured to be the Graveyard duel from Goblet fire. However there is a leak saying that is a completely different set among the June releases, but who knows

september release

Harry Potter Advent Calendar

2 hours ago, joeee said:

Please don't make me hope for the impossible :innocent: my guess is the set is half maze, half graveyard with some form of play feature that lets you "use" the portkey and transfer the figs between the locations.

25 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Right I’m not sure about set numbers (although there’s been conflicting things. But here we gooooo

June 1st release:

$15/€20 set - Expecto Patronum - includes Harry, Sirius. Dementor and a brand new moulded patronus Stag. The stag from this set has leaked

$35 set - Triwizard Tournament - included brickbuilt Hungarian Horntail, probably with moulded elements, some side stuff and (leaked) minifigures of Harry, Fluer, Krum, Cedric

$50 set - Hagrid’s Hut and Buckbeak Rescue - included brand new (leaked) bukcbeak mould. The hut will be based on its appearance in Prisoner of Azkaban, and rumoured figures are Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, Cornelius Fudge, Macnair and a new dog mould for Fang

$40 set - the Knight Bus - includes Ernie, Stan and probably Harry

$90 set - Hogwarts Clocktower - sequel to the Hogwarts sets last year, will include characters based around the Yule ball

August 1st release

$15 set

$55 set

one of these is rumoured to be the Graveyard duel from Goblet fire. However there is a leak saying that is a completely different set among the June releases, but who knows

september release

Harry Potter Advent Calendar

Also, with the figures in the Clocktower set being Yule Ball versions of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fleur, Krum, Madame Maxime, and Dumbledore

Just now, BenderBrau said:

Please don't make me hope for the impossible :innocent: my guess is the set is half maze, half graveyard with some form of play feature that lets you "use" the portkey and transfer the figs between the locations.

I'd love a Riddle House, but you're probably right. 

If I get a graveyard it'll be the Hidden Side one. I've already put together plans on how to integrate it into my layout, in spite of the diagonal designs. I'd be very surprised if any HP Grave can eclipse that fun little playset. 

1 minute ago, notarealperson said:

I hope that the graveyard has a bunch of minifigures like ghosts of harrys parents and stuff

Finally getting minifigures of Lily and James would the only thing to justify the $55 price tag for me to be honest. (Other than maybe the Riddle manor and Frank Bryce). 

They cant justify not giving us babymort at that price either :hmpf_bad:

45 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

That certainly sounds like the best option to me. The Riddle House would be great but it's by no means a major setting in the books or even in Goblet of Fire that much. If they did the maze, maybe they could do a few small pieces that you can shift around

Spoiler

(like they do in the

Spoiler

Cursed Child play

, I don't know if any of you have seen that but if you have you'll know what I'm talking about)

. A portkey play feature would be really cool too! If it's just the graveyard with a bunch of unnecessary stuff included I doubt I'll be that interested.

Edited by Queen Whatevra WaNabi

16 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

They cant justify not giving us babymort at that price either :hmpf_bad:

Yeah I hope they use ashnflashs design 

Just now, GryffindorResistance said:

I heard a rumor that the Yule Ball characters may be for the Advent calendar? It sounds like it could be true but this seems too early for September leaks.

Nah rumors say they are in the clock tower set

Who knows. Maybe there’s more than just those sets in August since there’s always retailer exclusives, not to mention the Hogwarts Express jumped out of no where last year.

2 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

Who knows. Maybe there’s more than just those sets in August since there’s always retailer exclusives, not to mention the Hogwarts Express jumped out of no where last year.

Possible I suppose. Although it bears remembering that we knew the Hogwarts Express set existed, we just had no clue what it was. 

It’s also worth remembering that there were several people convinced that the second retailer exclusive last year was going to be the Knight Bus. I think some ‘leakers’ might even have claimed to have confirmation. With the Ernie Prang leak now so far we’ve gotten leaks from all 5 June sets, so I’m comfortable in thinking that the set list for June is accurate. But with nothing on the August sets other than ‘yeah someone said the graveyard is a thing’ I’ll remain skeptical as to what they could be. 

Madame Maxime minifigure description:

Bob cat hair (Nya's), Yule Ball outfit, new face and the old dress piece but muuuch longer.

5 hours ago, GryffindorResistance said:

I heard a rumor that the Yule Ball characters may be for the Advent calendar? It sounds like it could be true but this seems too early for September leaks.

That is probably fake, too early for advent calendar leaks now (do they usually leak at all?*huh*) :sceptic:

4 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

Well with that logic it could be retailer exclusives in June as well :tongue: The reason we know so little about the august sets is probably because they where not in the retail catalogue for 1HY. Retailer exclusives are never in the catalogues so sets can pop up like the two did last year, they can even be so secret that the first "leak" is from a shop selling them :shrug_oh_well: So we could get a bonus or two if we are lucky it is also possible that the so-called August sets a the retailer exclusives this year :wink:

I'm pretty disappointed Madame Maxime uses the old sloped dress, mainly because she should be as wide as Hagrid and therefore Hagrid's bodypiece would have sufficed (though its not 100% accurate with the pockets)

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I'm pretty disappointed Madame Maxime uses the old sloped dress, mainly because she should be as wide as Hagrid and therefore Hagrid's bodypiece would have sufficed (though its not 100% accurate with the pockets)

Madame Maxime is taller and thinner than Hagrid so his mould never would have worked