Kintobor

Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia: Confirmation and Discussion

Can the game work with 13? We could give him till 12:00 tonight and if he really doesn't come by then we'll start.

Edit: Scrap what I said, Didn't see his post but Legomonorailfan seems to available. :thumbup:

Edited by Tariq j

I still think we should wait tell 12:00 for peanuts to show up. The more players the more fun it is. If he doesn't show up then I feel we need to start. Also I'm down for Legomonorailfan to join as the 15th player, or 14th if Peanuts does not show up. 

Alright, I'll give Peanuts until 12:00 tonight to confirm his participation in the game. If he doesn't show up I'll let LegoMonorailFan take his place. :thumbup:

Seeing as how Peanuts has not shown up, I will be replacing him with LegoMonorailFan. Once he's confirmed we'll begin the game.

Hello everyone! Ellie Sattler here! Let me know if you guys have any electrical problems. I'm a expert on circuit breaker boxes.

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

Alright, that is everyone! We will begin the game a little later today! :sweet:

On 11/8/2018 at 6:41 AM, Kintobor said:

Seeing as how Peanuts has not shown up, I will be replacing him with LegoMonorailFan. Once he's confirmed we'll begin the game.

Sorry guys, I guess I couldn't be as active as I thought. It's been a busy week for me, I should be able to be active in future but since I'm already replaced it doesn't matter anymore.

Sorry for messing up your plans Kintobor, and have fun to everyone!

26 minutes ago, Peanuts said:

Sorry for messing up your plans Kintobor, and have fun to everyone!

I found a replacement, so no harm done. Thank you for explaining your absence, I appreciate it. :classic:

Just now, Asphalt said:

Umm I think someone got my key by mistake. My door won’t open and there is giggling.  

Day 1 thread is (theoretically) locked. Please refrain from posting in a Day thread once that Day is over. :classic:

Argh! How did I miss this starting up? 

Have fun all! I'll be spectating from the sidelines trying to discern the naughty from the nice. :pir-laugh:

Thank you, jluck, for joining us for Kintobor's Cosplay Mafia! Sorry to see you go so early. :classic:

Wow, Sorry for my absence yesterday guys, REALLY busy day at work and they out most of the night doing last minute prep to get ready for the holiday.  This is definitely not a game you can take your eye off of for a second.

5 hours ago, Asphalt said:

Wow, Sorry for my absence yesterday guys, REALLY busy day at work and they out most of the night doing last minute prep to get ready for the holiday.  This is definitely not a game you can take your eye off of for a second.

No worries. I generally used to keep the browser open to the day thread of a game open all the time so I would know and be able to look at it and keep up (whenever I wasn't at work).

Day Three will be a little late getting up. It’ll be posted tomorrow. My apologies to everyone.

No worries. Take the time you need; this is a great game already and it is only Day 3. :sweet:

Sorry, but Day 4's going to have to be uploaded tomorrow. I got really busy today. My apologies.

8 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Sorry, but Day 4's going to have to be uploaded tomorrow. I got really busy today. My apologies.

No worries! Besides, it's Thanksgiving weekend. I'm sure everyone is probably busy. :classic: 

Day Four will be posted tomorrow. I figured with Thanksgiving weekend wrapping up we might get better participation. Night action results will be heading out shortly before the thread's put up. :thumbup: Thank you for being patient. :sweet: