At an inn in Nova Terelli...

Turning%20the%20Tables..%20%282%29.JPG

The crew of the Cardinal's Shadow, enjoying their delicious-tasting drinks as they discuss the strange affairs of the last month on the Brick Seas - particularly the strange stuff with a certain ubiquitous pirate Captain...

Suddenly, inexplicably, they all began to nod off to sleep, and despite their best efforts, they were all in the land of Nod within five minutes, dreaming, doubtless, of - well, we won't bother to get into that. 

Turning%20the%20Tables..%20%283%29.JPG

But in case you happen to be wondering what was actually going on, shortly previously Captain Unrigged Nordau, having eluded the Nova Terelli officials (with the help of his loyal first mate, of course) - the affair in Rasillion, you see, was entirely a mistake, which, of course, the newspapers totally bobbled; as soon as he and his Sea Rat interceptors had had a good talk they had become capital friends, and he had only left them his little sloop as a gift in exchange for their help in getting him closer to Montario, which it was his goal to raid - anyhow... where were we?  Right - shortly before, the good Captain, having given the officers the slip, had administered a bit of his favorite monkey-brewed potion to the crew's cups, which was, of course, the cause of the strange slumber.

Turning%20the%20Tables..%20%281%29.JPG

Then, rowing out to the ship, which was but lightly guarded in such a secure port as Nova Terelli, he had tossed the sentry overboard, and - again with his loyal first mate's most able help - commandeered the ship as his lawful prize.

Turning%20the%20Tables..%20%285%29.JPG

Well, perhaps the legality of it all might just be a little doubtful, but that obviously isn't the point...

Turning%20the%20Tables..%20%284%29.JPG

Well, there you have it!  Thanks to Legostone for letting me run off with the Cardinal's Shadow in exchange for getting captured in my little Class 0 - this is definitely one fortunate pirate captain! :laugh:  Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome as always!

Captain Nordau is certainly the (Clown) Prince of Pirates! :monkey:  I would have been truly disappointed had he not made a return this month - though I half expected him to be sailing a barrel or soap box or somesuch, not a class 6 warship!  Yikes!

Gorgeous sitting room btw.  Loved the windows.

Captain Nordau may be turning into a force to be reckoned with here... at any rate, he certainly has a few tricks up his sleeve.  I wonder where we'll see him next!

Clearly Captain Nordau is a man to be reckoned with. And the reckoning could be fun! :pir-grin:

I really like the build of just the bow of the ship. Neat way to illustrate events. :thumbup:

Hilarious story and great use of parts, such as the transparent slopes and the curved tubes.

Thanks all!

On 10/23/2018 at 5:53 PM, Legostone said:

Lets see how this turns out, we need more piracy :pir-laugh:

Yep!  Thanks for coming up with this crazy idea! :pir-grin:

On 10/23/2018 at 6:35 PM, Kwatchi said:

Captain Nordau is certainly the (Clown) Prince of Pirates! :monkey:  I would have been truly disappointed had he not made a return this month - though I half expected him to be sailing a barrel or soap box or somesuch, not a class 6 warship!  Yikes!

Gorgeous sitting room btw.  Loved the windows.

:laugh: :rofl: I so should have thought of that!  Maybe next month though, we'll have to see... :pir_laugh2: :pir-grin:  Thanks Kwatchi!  I find that those windows are super handy :thumbup:

On 10/23/2018 at 7:43 PM, Roadmonkeytj said:

My my the scandal!  Nice builds! 

:laugh: Thanks mate!

On 10/24/2018 at 6:22 AM, Kai NRG said:

Captain Nordau may be turning into a force to be reckoned with here... at any rate, he certainly has a few tricks up his sleeve.  I wonder where we'll see him next!

On 10/24/2018 at 9:25 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Clearly Captain Nordau is a man to be reckoned with. And the reckoning could be fun! :pir-grin:

I really like the build of just the bow of the ship. Neat way to illustrate events. :thumbup:

So it would appear.  And just wait for the next installment! :pir-devil: :pir-grin:  Thanks guys!

On 10/24/2018 at 9:36 AM, Bodi said:

Hilarious story and great use of parts, such as the transparent slopes and the curved tubes.

Thank you!  I've been getting some pretty nice use out of those curves recently :laugh:  I've always wanted to try this double layered water technique too, though I think it ought to look a little better with a somewhat more full scene :grin: