Garmadon

The Henri Sinks!

"Sprung a leak," or so the papers said.  Though how that was possible with such an overwhelmingly thick hull I'm not exactly sure :laugh:  Anyways...

44768510331_09c25dd024_z.jpg

Must have been through the rear cabin windows... :pir-grin:

44768520601_f8d5804b88_z.jpg

Captain Whiffo and crew survived, though not without getting soaked clinging on to broken parts of the wreck for a day or two.

44768529311_b17d22d01b_z.jpg

And yes, that was about four months ago :grin:  I've actually had this built since about then as well, just never got around to posting it for some reason or another.  Anyhow, I did want to do something to commemorate the end of my largest and first ship for BoBS, even if it didn't have the dignity to go down in a more heroic fashion.

Thanks for viewing, anyhow, C&C welcome as always!

News certainly travels slowly in Eslandola. :classic:

That is some very detailed sculpting of the water.  Kudos for all that effort - it paid off in a lovely vignette.

Better late than never! Glad to hear Captain Whiffo and the crew survived.

You always do an incredible job with waves! Great little MRCA result build! :thumbup:

Nice job with the foamy water!  Sailors look remarkably cheery though, considering... :laugh:

Nicely detailed vignette, particularly the foamy water. It looks lovely. Of course what it represents has to be a little painful, but such is life on the Brick Seas, eh? 

The cannon atop the waves strikes me as, well, a little odd. Considering their density, they'd probably be the first things to sink once the ship was broken up...

2 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Sailors look remarkably cheery though, considering... :laugh:

Kinda what I was thinking. And for some reason the classic monkeys always look like they're smiling/laughing!

The trans clear wave texture is amazing here Garm. It must have been quite tedious to construct but it looks so good!

Is that a swivel gun your helmeted friend is clinging too?  I detect foul play aboard your thickly boarded ship lol.   Excellent stormy water the only change is already been said...  A more gloomy face on the barrel clinging chap would have done the trick....  But maybe he needed to salt himself anyway?  And how it it the monkeys always find a boat lol.