Sign in to follow this  
iamded

Mutant Feast vignette

indexed.gif

I was staring at my now demolished The Wall MOC and decided, hmm, why not make something. Something not too big, I don't have the time right now. I know, a vignette! And here we are.

1.jpg

2.jpg

nomnomnom.jpg

overview.jpg

Sure, it's not my best, but I wanted to make something much different from my first vignette. This one has:

• Different levels of landscape.
  • Foliage.
  • Blood.
  • But no SNOT. I don't have the pieces or skill for that yet. :-$ X-D

Enjoy, comments and criticism appreciated. *sweet*

Peace

~iamded

hahaha, thats really funny in a creepy way. great creativity use of pieces to get a bloody look, especially the hand/ chewed up leg. ;-)

I think it looks great! *sweet* I like the Zombies, very realistic, and the blood is good... >:-) I like how you did the spear poking through the wall, a good idea.

Overall, a very nice gruesome MOC. *y*

Eww :-D

Awesome vig iamded! I love the use of the gore, it's awesome! *y*

*sweet*

Thanks guys! I try my best. :-$ X-D

~Peace

Thanks guys! I try my best. :-$ X-D

~Peace

Not good enough :-P

Seriously though, this is great iamded, fantastic to see stuff from you as always. I love the mutants, the Bib Fortuna fits in great, and the plume works great in that switch piece as gore, love it!

Excellent use of that red technic piece too, very clever. I love how the wall has a piece not bricked in properly, was this intentional?

I love the choice of head for the victim it looks like he is groaning in pain! :-D

The spear through the wall is very effective and smart too, I may have to steal that...

And of course that much needed of all post-apoc setting, I love the crate with weapons and tools.

Overall a sweet little vig, can we expect more? Please?

Stalking iamded! *skull*

Very nice, just add some candles and you´ll have a romantic dinner for two.... *skull* :-P

Thanks very much folks for your wonderful comments! :-D

I love how the wall has a piece not bricked in properly, was this intentional?

I love the choice of head for the victim it looks like he is groaning in pain! :-D

The spear through the wall is very effective and smart too, I may have to steal that...

And of course that much needed of all post-apoc setting, I love the crate with weapons and tools.

Overall a sweet little vig, can we expect more? Please?

Yep, that was intentional, to give it that broken down look some more. Groaning in pain, gruesome! He can't possibly still be alive? Can he? 8-| :-X

Yes, all my post-Apoc scenes have a crate. I wanted this one to look more smashed in. You may expect more, possibly tomorrow. I prefer vigs to larger MOCs, they don't take as long to build! :-D

Very nice, just add some candles and you´ll have a romantic dinner for two.... *skull* :-P

Hehe! Thanks Asuka! :-D :-D

~Peace

Really nicely done *y*

Great ideas for flesh and torn apart limbs *skull* .

LuxorV

Thanks LuxorV! Another vig will be up soon, again with gore. X-D

~Peace