Caffeine

What's your ethnicity?

I'm Turkish, but I also have a little bit of German in me. :classic:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

That may be so, but not all Canadians are Irish and Scottish :wink: .

who said they were? :classic:

I'm 25% Canadian, 25% redneck, and 50% nerd. :grin:

Edited by Sir Dano

Well then 50% Irish + 50% Scottish does not equal 100% Canadian.

In my mind it is.

Im 50% Australian 50% Canadian 10% American & 90% Awesome. :tongue:

unless awsome is an ethnicity?

That'd be cool.

But then i guess i'm not awesome. :look:

I'm a 50/50 split between irish and danish, and am a danish citizen. Came to Norway when I was 2, though.

I'm 99.9% Italian and .1% Egyptian. My father is 99.8% Italian and .2% Egyptian (My grandmother had a grandfather who had a great great great great grandfather who had a great grandmother that was a full 4% Egyptian - don't these facts bore you?) and my mother is 100% Italian.

Nope those fact are pretty interesting.. By Egyptian , You refer to the Egyptians who built the pyramids or the Arabs now living in Egypt? I know that there are a really small population of "original" Egyptians left..

Myself Im (according to my mother who spent some time reasarching our background) mostly Swedish.

with some blood mixed in from Wallonia. (Belgium). And event if we cant prove it in old churchbooks, My grandfather surely must have had a Mongol down the blood line..

But I guess if You start to really look into things, most of us are street mutts, a healty coctail of humans finest DNA.

"Pure blooded" ethnicity has a tendency to create humans that either go crazy, die from sicknesses or evolve a third eye..

(Look at the inbreed in the royal houses in Europe, the Pharaos or the trailer trash in the Missisippi delta ;-)

I am a 6th generation Canadian with a background of 50% Irish decent, 25% French decent and about 25% English/Scottish decent.

anyone can be canadian

As long as you know how to poor beer, hold a hockey stick and open a Tim Hortons coffe cup, you can be a Canadian.

As long as you know how to poor beer, hold a hockey stick and open a Tim Hortons coffe cup, you can be a Canadian.

OR, you could just live here... BTW, i only know how to do 2 of those 3 things (im not an alchoholic)

3/8 Spanish

1/8 Navajo/Apache

1/8 Irish

1/8 Yugoslavian

1/8 Italian

1/8 German

American mutt XD

Cheers!

-Nich

........ (im not an alchoholic)

Good! You shouldn't be at 14 years of age... :wink:

As for me, I am one hundred percent Dutch, and proud of it!

:classic:

100% mutt...

My grandfather is 100% Austrian, and my grandmother is Italian...(both on my mother's side), and my father's side is a little bit of everything... so I guess that means I'm a little bit of a lot of elasticities. :classic: