16 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

It's same sitation as the actuators used to lift the 42082, which get desynced at higher angles. Imagine one of your axle flexes 90 degrees. One of the driveshafts will gain +90 degrees and other one will lose 90 degrees. This will cause one of them to carry much higher load and othe other one can even oppose it. You can try it by fixing U joints to the frame and to the axle and trying to flex the axle.

I haven't bought 42082 yet so I don't know what structure it looks like. Also, please forgive me for my poor English, I still don't quite understand what you mean. By "flexes 90 degrees" do you mean something like this?

43686532841_55527877da_n.jpg

16 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

No, I mean try twisting the truck's axle 90 degrees with both driveaxles locked.

OK, I think I got what you mean. After testing on multiple terrains, I didn't notice an obvious desync on alxes. I think that's because most of the time I didn't go that extreme.

I will take a deep look into it afterwards, as well as 42082 when I get my hands on it.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Just now, KevinMoo said:

OK, I think I got what you mean. After testing on multiple terrains, I didn't notice an obvious desync on alxes. I think that's because most of the time I didn't go that extreme.

I will take a deep look into it afterwards, as well as 42082 when I get my hands on it.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Your system works great for normal use, but at extreme angles there will be issues, yes. Hope you are not discouraged.

1 minute ago, Zerobricks said:

Your system works great for normal use, but at extreme angles there will be issues, yes. Hope you are not discouraged.

I'm totally fine with it. I like building with 62.4mm tires, basically these tires determined that the truck cannot go "too extreme". I will be more cautious for my future, heavier model with similar struture.

Awesome plans Kevin...probably the best I’ve ever worked with. You spent a lot time on this and for sure you will get a donation from me. May I make one suggestion for you. Put a watermark right across your pages to help prevent theft. These plans are extremely valuable because of the time and money you have spent on this project. Thanks man!!

5 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

Put a watermark right across your pages to help prevent theft. These plans are extremely valuable because of the time and money you have spent on this project. Thanks man!!

Thanks. When I first started making instructions several years ago, I had thought about watermark, but eventually I gave it up. It’s a bad user experience, and it cannot prevent those who intend to steal your work from really doing it.

I have encountered people making a profit from my free instructions. Being a Chinese I’m kinda numb about piracy, that sounds sad, but I just don’t want to spend more energy dealing with things I don’t want to deal with.

So far I haven’t found someone claiming copyrights of my works, I think most people do have a bottom line. Since I’m willing to give my hard work for free, I’m also willing to take the risk.

Thanks a lot for your job! Missing 11l axle, will definitely order them! Great instructions and MOC!

I like the dual driveshaft setup, very cool idea, I might use it in the future. BTW beautiful instructions, better than TLG's.

its a good build, the suspension travel is small where the u-joints will never reach the 90 degree point. great job with your instruction 

Bit of a long shot? But I really like your Panjero I know you where not interested in making instructions, But would you have LXF? as I have reversed engineered most of your moc but are stuck on a few parts, Kind regards Matt.

20 hours ago, brickless_kiwi said:

Bit of a long shot? But I really like your Panjero I know you where not interested in making instructions, But would you have LXF? as I have reversed engineered most of your moc but are stuck on a few parts, Kind regards Matt.

I won’t share .lxf file for MOCs with no real building instructions any more, I’m so sorry about that.

3 hours ago, KevinMoo said:

I won’t share .lxf file for MOCs with no real building instructions any more, I’m so sorry about that.

No worries Kevin, thank you for the answer. Kind regards Matt.

Wow! Amazing model! This is absolutely incredible! I have never seen dual-driveshaft car before! I will be happy to build it!