Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

6 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

After really examining both photos, I could actually see Sandman being in one of the other sets, while Vulture just... rings Juniors to me. 

And just because nobody else has used the big swirly leg piece in Juniors before (it's its first time out of Nexo Knights), don't mean he won't be in the set. But we still know nothing about any of the sets (save for Venom), just prices and set numbers

I agree to me personally that sandman looks a little too feat is led to be in a junior set, and not gonna lie the vulture does look a little too detailed too. Rumor has it that all six Spider-Man set come out December first not January and December 

Has anyone posted a leak of the new venom minifig in the mech set? I wanted to see if it looked like the movie version of venom or atleast slightly different than the original one from 2013

24 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Has anyone posted a leak of the new venom minifig in the mech set? I wanted to see if it looked like the movie version of venom or atleast slightly different than the original one from 2013

None yet. I think the only pics we got are from SDCC set reveal. Also it was displayed at the con. But no HD or closer picture of him.

44 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

It's nothing like the movie version (it's not rated R, but it's still pretty violent and dark, can't imagine LEGO wanting to cach in on promoting the film). It's also different from the 2013 version, his mouth is open more here, plus the spider on his torso is a different design

This Venom definitely looks to be inspired more from his classic appearances (compare the bottom part of the minifigure's spider logo to how someone like Mark Bagley drew it, they look identical). I am definitely going to get him, I missed out on the first Venom and by getting another of his torso piece, I'll have 99% of a Black Suit Spider-Man minifigure (thanks SDCC).

Now if Lego would re-release that Carnage minifigure that came out a few years ago...

EDIT: I didn't even see those new Sandman and Vulture figures until now, my wallet is starting to cry.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

Sandman is amazing, I love Nexo leg piece, he is so detailed. 

Vulture is great, he is based of his "ultimate" design (earth-12131). I think he doesn't need leg printing, he kinda needs arm printing, but that will do. I'm not a fan of that face, but it doesn't look bad. I hope his wings will be awesome. 

8 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I wonder if they will repurpose the Nexo Knight piece for hydro man if he is ever made 

I'd rather see the ghostpiece in trans blue for Hydro Man. I mean the guy is fluid, not rocks. He should have trans-arms as well (with printed shirt). Lego does trans arms, so that could be a great minifig. And hopefully in his costume with the circle on it. The classic black shirt one we can all easily moc.

I would have liked if they would make new armpieces for winged minifigs. Classic Falcon and Vulture still look weird with seperate arms and wings while in reality their arms and wings are the same. Something like the Vampire armpieces.

6 hours ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Now if Lego would re-release that Carnage minifigure that came out a few years ago...

You could always buy it from bricklink. If LEGO has to re-release characters all the time because people missed the last one, nothing new would get to be released

The more I hear about this wave the less enthusiastic I become, so many repeats when there is a plethora of potential mini figures to be made.

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If LEGO keeps re-releasing characters all the time, nothing new would get released

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

"One of the new Spider-Man sets includes a new Green Goblin figure!"

Well $&?#, we're never getting Lizard are we

5 upcoming sets, 7 confirmed characters, all but one are repeats. I bless Spider Gwen for finally gracing my collection, and I pray these sets have builds that are actually worth it

And I swear if I even hear the name "Otto Octavius" in this wave...

Edited by Quicksilver838

7 characters confirmed (Spider-Man, venom, green goblin, sandman, aunt may, ghost spider, vulture) and only one new character....I mean with 5 upcoming sets with us probably seeing the biggest one already and that includes 4 figures. I have a feeling most of the figures from these sets will be remakes 

18 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Well $&?#, we're never getting Lizard are we

5 upcoming sets, 7 confirmed characters, all but one are repeats. I bless Spider Gwen for finally gracing my collection, and I pray these sets have builds that are actually worth it

And I swear if I even hear the name "Otto Octavius" in this wave...

Think about it five set with only seven mini figures that makes no sense there is still a whole lot of room for new character. And don’t forget we are supposed to get that new variant of spider man who is not spider Gwen or peter Parker. I hope for agent venom or miles are my two most wanted to come out of this wave. But spider man 2099 and noir are good to bc of LEGO marvel superheroes 2

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

"One of the new Spider-Man sets includes a new Green Goblin figure!"

~Mariopower over on Instagram 

So many repeats maybe a sinister six set? Green Goblin, Vulture, and Sandman are all members? Or a new Green Goblin could be Red Goblin?

6 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

So many repeats maybe a sinister six set? Green Goblin, Vulture, and Sandman are all members? Or a new Green Goblin could be Red Goblin?

Well these sets were said to be loosely based on Spider Man: Into The Spiderverse so... Miles Morales vs Ultimate Goblin?

Red Goblin would be pretty cool too

10 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Oh wow it is so much more clean compared to the 2013 version, I love it

Yea, neat looking fig compare to the last one. 

If this is not a direct tie-in from the movie but more of a new version of comic book characters then I'm leaning towards getting a Ultimate Green Goblin. 

Is it really that hard to stretch out and complete the sinister 6 roster? We just need Mysterio to make the original team (Doc ock, sandman, electro, kraven, mysterio, Vulture). A set with mysterio and a classic electro would be perfect.

but yeah, also where is lizard? Kingpin? Black cat? 

34 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Well these sets were said to be loosely based on Spider Man: Into The Spiderverse so... Miles Morales vs Ultimate Goblin?

Red Goblin would be pretty cool too

Probably chainmail variant of Green Goblin is more likely (Marvel Knights inspired).

Just now, Whovastron said:

Is it really that hard to stretch out and complete the sinister 6 roster? We just need Mysterio to make the original team (Doc ock, sandman, electro, kraven, mysterio, Vulture). A set with mysterio and a classic electro would be perfect.

but yeah, also where is lizard? Kingpin? Black cat? 

If rumors are true and Mysterio is the main villain of Far from Home, we’ll get his movie version next summer.

12 minutes ago, SgtKilr said:

One of the latest sets is called "Spider-Man vs electro", but it may be a duplo set.  Either that or Juniors

It's a duplo set

I asked mariopower on Instagram what the new Green Goblin looked like and he sent me a pic of a version of Green Goblin and said and I quote "It kinda looks like this version, im not sure though" he has a purple Cape hood thing with purple gauntlets and boots to match (this was a comic book pic)