Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

34 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I was nervous for a second, but then I realize no matter what I don't need a 4th Quinjet.

Seeing the movie on Sunday, so I hope you're not implying that ...

Spoiler

I'm going to need 4 Gooses/Geese instead

lol

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

@Captain-DeadPool Welcome to Eurobricks, hope you enjoy here!

Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome. So, I know that as of now we don’t have ronin of rescue in any of the sets, but if any of you guys would liketo hear, I can share some potential parts list for them I made (starting with ronin).

Saw Captain Marvel last night, loved it. No spoilers here, but I wish we had gotten more sets for the movie. Would’ve loved some of the alien ships seen in the trailers and more characters. 

1 minute ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Saw Captain Marvel last night, loved it. No spoilers here, but I wish we had gotten more sets for the movie. Would’ve loved some of the alien ships seen in the trailers and more characters

I bought the set this morning to get the Marvel minifig promo. I feel like this set captured the core of the movie well though.

16 minutes ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome. So, I know that as of now we don’t have ronin of rescue in any of the sets, but if any of you guys would liketo hear, I can share some potential parts list for them I made (starting with ronin).

Do you mean you made your own purist custom minifigure Ronin? That's nice! You can share it here, also there's a separate thread for those kind of post. And it will be better for you to post it there.

8 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Saw Captain Marvel last night, loved it. No spoilers here, but I wish we had gotten more sets for the movie. Would’ve loved some of the alien ships seen in the trailers and more characters. 

One word. Star-force.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Do you mean you made your own purist custom minifigure Ronin? That's nice! You can share it here, also there's a separate thread for those kind of post. And it will be better for you to post it there.

One word. Star-force.

I haven’t made it as of currently since I don’t possess the pieces, but I do have a parts list for how to make it. Pardon me for not clarifying.

I'm happy the storm died down (somewhat) of people's distaste for the endgame sets and what the promotion actually is. I feel like people will warm up to the endgame sets once they physically have them in hand 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I'm happy the storm died down (somewhat) of people's distaste for the endgame sets and what the promotion actually is. I feel like people will warm up to the endgame sets once they physically have them in hand 

I like them enough, I don’t think they’re really any worse any other wave, I just think there’s so much missing. I don’t mind the sets that they made, I just think they should have made one or two more, with there being so many missing characters and all

Does anyone think it’s possible to scale down Cap’s bike from the offical set so it’s more in mini figure scale? I ask because if I do pick it up, I’ll shrink it down and use a few of the pieces frm the original set for the aesthetics.

Edited by Captain-DeadPool

6 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I like them enough, I don’t think they’re really any worse any other wave, I just think there’s so much missing. I don’t mind the sets that they made, I just think they should have made one or two more, with there being so many missing characters and all

I can see where you're coming from. The Compound Battle is a day 1 buy for me, and I already bought the Captain America fig off of Ebay so now I don't need to get the whole set he comes in which I now believe to be really bad so it doesn't justify me spending $20 just to get the cap fig anyway and tossing the build 

48 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I did too, and I agree! At least one more set, similar to the Black Panther wave, would’ve been nice. Jude Law keeps getting passed over by LEGO. 

25 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

At this point, I don't expect to pick any of these up except the Hall of Armor.  I usually go after good ships, or interesting minifigs, and nothing really grabs me here.

4 minutes ago, Chill said:

At this point, I don't expect to pick any of these up except the Hall of Armor.  I usually go after good ships, or interesting minifigs, and nothing really grabs me here.

Vehicle builds never grab me, I rather iconic set locations be recreated in Lego than vehicles 

Got the Captain Marvel set today, torso is really great! Changed everything else though lol. Added dual molded boots and changed the head and hair.

Infinity War pack is great. Tony will make a great addition to the HoA and I love War Machine’s head and arms. Great to have a Wong finally and love Bucky’s torso and arm. Little iffy on his head though.

I know I’m late to this, but I think there’s supposed to be a character named dmitri in Spiderman: far from home. That also happens to be first name of the Chameleon’s real identity. Do you think it might be possible for chameleon to pop up in one of the sets (if he is in the movie)? 

Edited by Captain-DeadPool

8 minutes ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

I know I’m late to this, but I think there’s supposed to be a character named dmitri in Spiderman: far from home. That also happens to be first name of the Chameleon’s real identity. Do you think it might be possible for chameleon to pop up in one of the sets (if he is in the movie)? 

Who knows. Lego does whatever it wants. So far for the wave we have Nick Fury, Stealth Suit Spidey, and Mysterio

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Got the Captain Marvel set today, torso is really great! Changed everything else though lol. Added dual molded boots and changed the head and hair.

What hair/head did you use? I'm still trying to find a different hair piece to try out

16 minutes ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

It could just be a stand in name to hide the identity of his character. Or it could be a coincidence that they're both Dimitri. OR if he is actually the Chameleon, it depends on the role he plays in the film

While I haven't seen the Captain Marvel movie yet (tomorrow!) I really wish they had made a train battle set and a smaller set with 2 or 3 Skrulls just like the Ultron pack for AoU. Seems like a no-brainer to me...makes you wonder what exactly the designers are thinking. I would buy 3 or 4 Skrull packs, which is already more than I've spent on the Quinjet ($0)

Just now, Ultron said:

While I haven't seen the Captain Marvel movie yet (tomorrow!) I really wish they had made a train battle set and a smaller set with 2 or 3 Skrulls just like the Ultron pack for AoU. Seems like a no-brainer to me...makes you wonder what exactly the designers are thinking. I would buy 3 or 4 Skrull packs, which is already more than I've spent on the Quinjet ($0)

Heck yeah! I’d totally be on board for a skrull battle pack, it would make for a nice set for skrull army builders.

11 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Once you see the movie, the set they've released will make perfect sense... I would say I'm slightly disappointed by the lack of villains tho…

A second set similar to what they did with black panther would've been enough. They could've even complimented the released set with a smaller one of an enemy ship... with Carol in her Kree green (a missed opportunity I think)

Edited by Kizmoz

4 minutes ago, Kizmoz said:

Once you see the movie, the set they've released will make perfect sense... I would say I'm slightly disappointed by the lack of villains tho…

A second set similar to what they did with black panther would've been enough. They could've even complimented the released set with a smaller one of an enemy ship... with Carol in her Kree green (a missed opportunity I think)

I mean, the Quinjet is fine, but it's the fourth (?) one at that point. Just seems like a wasted slot for the movie, and I even like the build. Perhaps they had really limited concept art, I don't know, but from what I have seen it seems they did the movie a disservice. 

While the QR suits are bland and a bit repetitive, I do thin kthey can ne utilitiezed in creative ways so they won’t waste so much space. I do think the legs could be used for a shatter star mini-figure and the torsos could (possibly?) be repurposed for The Fantastic Four’s more futuristic white suits. Also, does anyone know if the captain americe bike set will pop up at walgreens (since some of them sell 20 dollar sets in their toy sections)?