Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

8 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

'Mark 4' (Infinity War) torso + 'Mark 3' (Civil War) head and legs could work as a purist 'Mark 5' (Endgame Superbowl Spot)

If I were to choose, I'd love to get 'Mark 6' (Endgame Promo Art) because the helm is already existing and I think it looks like a nod for his comic book appearance which is really bulky armor.

Some good suggestions, though i think most the War Machine armours have the number on them. Unsure if the Mark 4 Torso does or not. I'll probably end up going with a custom.

6 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

“For purchases over 79.99 in sets Lego from April 22 to April 30, take this exclusive gift”

6 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

It seems to be a $20-30 box size, which makes sense considering most Holiday exclusive sets are around that size. But what could they give us with just 300 pieces?

The only thing i'm guessing is that it would feature Rescue, given the Helmet leak of Blue & Gold. Other than that, the set might be an extension of either the Avengers Compound OR the Iron Man Armor Room. Personally leaning towards it being an extension of the Armour Room given that entire playset is made to be modular.

Guess i may end up getting the Quinjet after all to cover the cost required for the exclusive set :P

Edited by Scarilian

Was it a reliable leaker that provided the "Rescue helmet"? Leaks that consist entirely of old parts are always a bit suspicious...

Edit: I'm a duke now, hooray! :laugh:

Edited by Lego-Freak

59 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I'd personally want a Scale suit Captain America, War Machine, Rescue or Ronin if the game supposedly comes out. Either of these 4 would be a good promotional for the game.

I think the most likely suspect would be scale suit cap, seeing as he is an exclusive varient rather than a full new character possibly requiring new molds, but they did do giant-man and the iron man armors, so who knows

43 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Daredevil was just a little Easter egg though, and the Striker suit is a whole figure, designed and detailed. Could be just another Easter egg, but seems very odd to include a suit that's never been made before

Actionflash had a theory in his video that they were going to do that suit instead of bones but changed it. They have like 1 new mold in the wave, maybe they couldn't make the arm things so had to change it?

Do we have to buy only marvel for that promo or can it be any lego? I'd much rather postpone buying the star wars 20th stuff by 2 days then the endgame stuff for a month, especially since I'm not buying the quinjet or compound. My thoughts are also either something with rescue and some more HOA pods, or something with scale-armor cap and ronin.

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

Do we have to buy only marvel for that promo or can it be any lego? I'd much rather postpone buying the star wars 20th stuff by 2 days then the endgame stuff for a month, especially since I'm not buying the quinjet or compound. My thoughts are also either something with rescue and some more HOA pods, or something with scale-armor cap and ronin.

The leaflet does say ''if you spend 79,99$ on superheroes'' (roughly translated) so I guess marvel only. But aren't the FFH sets supposed to come out that week too?

5 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Hello guys, new to the forum here. Wasn't there a rumor that a Rescue armor helmet is currently in production? Is it possible that Rescue will be a minifigure in this new promotional set?

Okay, this my nth time explaining it, but I can see your new here so let's go.

First off, Hi! Hope you enjoy your stay here in Eurobricks.

Mini_legogo said that the piece (Iron Legion Helmet) is recently in production same time as Endgame figs are leaking. He didn't confirm anything if it's for Rescue. I recently talked to him and he's convinced that it wasn't a mistake on his part that the piece is indeed in production and it's Blue / Gold (so that debunks the idea of Igor) still no confirmation atm.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I recently talked to him and he's convinced that it wasn't a mistake on his part that the piece is indeed in production and it's Blue / Gold (so that debunks the idea of Igor) still no confirmation atm.

We have seen Igor at this point also. The blue/gold helmet matches the non-lego toy version of Rescue that leaked.

Edited by Scarilian

41 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Some good suggestions, though i think most the War Machine armours have the number on them. Unsure if the Mark 4 Torso does or not. I'll probably end up going with a custom.

The '004' label is on the suit's arms. So you can easily swap it out. I will be doing that for my custom War Machine 'Mark 5'

Mini_legogo said that the piece (Iron Legion Helmet) is recently in production same time as Endgame figs are leaking. He didn't confirm anything if it's for Rescue. I recently talked to him and he's convinced that it wasn't a mistake on his part that the piece is indeed in production and it's Blue / Gold (so that debunks the idea of Igor) still no confirmation atm.

Thank you for the explanation! Fingers crossed for Rescue

43 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Was it a reliable leaker that provided the "Rescue helmet"? Leaks that consist entirely of old parts are always a bit suspicious...

Edit: I'm a duke now, hooray! :laugh:

First off! Congrats for being a Duke. And yeah he is reliable, he is the person that leaks Fleur, Cedric and the other guy in HP discussion. 

First off! Congrats for being a Duke. And yeah he is reliable, he is the person that leaks Fleur, Cedric and the other guy in HP discussion. 

Thanks a lot! If it's mini_legogo, it pretty much has to be true then :sweet:

36 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The leaflet does say ''if you spend 79,99$ on superheroes'' (roughly translated) so I guess marvel only. But aren't the FFH sets supposed to come out that week too?

Yes, that makes it more easier to obtain, I guess? 

3 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Thank you for the explanation! Fingers crossed for Rescue

Welcome! :wink:

I also love the idea of Striker but it can be released in future sets, I mean we need Resue or Ronin more than anyone right now. :angry:

TLG! Hear us fans!

An Instagram account made an edit to the Compound, it looks a lot better here. Easy to modify, all you'd need is a copy of the first floor

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

An Instagram account made an edit to the Compound, it looks a lot better here. Easy to modify, all you'd need is a copy of the first floor

I like it the way it was honestly minus maybe the vehicles and exclusion of captain america

21 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Still looks terrible. It’s jsjt a police station with avengers logos.

honestly they could if atleast tried to copy the shape of the main building, the slanted forward look is quite recognisable at this point, it’s been in 5 movies

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yes. Thanks for the clarification. (I only want whatever FFH set will have the ditko suit for cheapest, so I hope we see what it is before March31st, so unless it's an HOA extension or something with scale cap and ronin, I can skip it)

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Didn't we already see igor? With no helmet like that?

I trust that guy. If he says it's being made, it's being made.

I think we also need to entertain the possibility that the promo the bricktober pack, as we still have no official confirmation from lego of it's release date. 

Edited by Mandalorianknight

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think we also need to entertain the possibility that the promo the bricktober pack, as we still have no official confirmation from lego of it's release date. 

I can guarantee you it is this weekend, March 8-10.

Edited by Aegis2000

Before we did get set pictures of Armour Room, there's been a talk wether the head can be used for IGOR, color scheme is off so that debunks it. 

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yes. Thanks for the clarification. (I only want whatever FFH set will have the ditko suit for cheapest, so I hope we see what it is before March31st, so unless it's an HOA extension or something with scale cap and ronin, I can skip it)

Didn't we already see igor? With no helmet like that?

I trust that guy. If he says it's being made, it's being made.

The Bricktober pack is coming this weekend and the new promo set has a different set number. 

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

For me the problem is primarily that building though. It's not accurate to anything we have seen in Endgame nor any of the prior movies. Unless it appears in the movie it seems to have been made up entirely by Lego - and the set is so lacking in regards to the build that they advertise sitting the figures down around a table along with a spinning radar dish :roflmao:

Best option would to easily fix the original set would be;

• Scrap the Helicopter & Car
    - Use the budget to improve the figures
  • Remove Outrider
    - Replace with Chitauri variant with leg printing
  • Give Captain Marvel dual molded legs (Not printed)
    - Or remove her entirely and replace with Scale Cap (Printed Torso & Helmet)
  • Give Nebula arm printing with the 'A' logo printed on the arms
    - Vastly increases collectability of the QRS/ATS.
  • Replace main building of Avengers Compound with something sharing a similar design to the main building depicted here.

latest?cb=20181220191005

Edited by Scarilian

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Nope, the promo has a different setnumber than the bricktober pack. If the setnumber is anything to go by the promo will be similair to Diagon Alley, so a decently sized build plus an exclusive minifigure

With the recent leaks "problem", Mini_legogo refused to show a detailed more HD pics of Mysterio. I requested for him to atleast post the head and the helmet mold. 

So for those who already saw Captain Marvel...

She appears to have longer/straighter hair in the post-credit scene when meeting the surviving avengers. Which existing hairpiece would you suggest to replace the terrible one we are getting in the compound set?

Actually, not defending the set, after seeing the picture @Scarilian posted, I can see where they were going with that compound set. They just didn't go far enough, anyway, still I guess I don't think it's as horrible as some are letting on as. It is a bit city like and the vehicles are a bit small. Not sure I would want to pay much more for a larger set though and will be glad to get the garage door and 2 bigfigs.