Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

39 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeah ok so those descriptions about the avengers endgame sets are fake. It’s clickbait 

Damn. They sounded literally perfect

55 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeah ok so those descriptions about the avengers endgame sets are fake. It’s clickbait 

Good I guess. Any comments on leaked minifigures? Are quantum suits real or fake?

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Good I guess. Any comments on leaked minifigures? Are quantum suits real or fake?

I know captain America is real and I’m very confident the rest are real but there is a chance they would be fake but I’m leaning towards real

Cap is real. There's no way it could be fake, source is confirming that Ironman, Black Widow and Antman is also legit, tho I have some mixed feelings about it as I was saying few pages back.  

I honestly don't get it. The Firefly helmet has molded details that are identical to Ant-Man's helmet, just doesn't make sense to me that we're still getting the old one.

This period of waiting for leaks to surface is always so frustrating. Especially when people think it’s fun to make things up and post false information everywhere

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

This period of waiting for leaks to surface is always so frustrating. Especially when people think it’s fun to make things up and post false information everywhere

Even though it wouldn't be good for LEGO themselves I would love it so much if they just reveal all the sets for the new year in late december / early january. That way you know what to save up for for the entire year!

28 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Even though it wouldn't be good for LEGO themselves I would love it so much if they just reveal all the sets for the new year in late december / early january. That way you know what to save up for for the entire year!

They used to do that via catalogs way back before the 2000s, small catalogs were included in sets as well.

But now the number of sets has grown so much, they spread releases over Seasons.

Knowing all the sets for more then 11 months won't build any hype or media attention either.

Edited by TeriXeri

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Cap is real. There's no way it could be fake, source is confirming that Ironman, Black Widow and Antman is also legit, tho I have some mixed feelings about it as I was saying few pages back.  

Honestly I’ll believe it when I see it. Not to discredit the source but it seems like someone was just putting previous heads on the Cap torso. 

3 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Honestly I’ll believe it when I see it. Not to discredit the source but it seems like someone was just putting previous heads on the Cap torso. 

I respect that. For me the only concern I have with the other members who get their suit being real figs. (Ironman/Black Widow/Antman are those rehash head piece and face printing. Part of me saying that they need to update it. 

But we know how TLG works. They can't update anyone if there's no major changes. Unless they are being generous.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I respect that. For me the only concern I have with the other members who get their suit being real figs. (Ironman/Black Widow/Antman are those rehash head piece and face printing. Part of me saying that they need to update it. 

But we know how TLG works. They can't update anyone if there's no major changes. Unless they are being generous.

Yeah I really want that firefly helmet used for Ant-Man.

What are the odds that lego decides to use the General Zodd armor/helmet piece for Mysterio's armor/fishbowl design? I wouldn't know how I would feel about that but I am very wary that they will do something like that.

23 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Is any one else hoping for a Michelle Jones minifigure? I hope she makes an appearance in one of the 3 FFH sets, especially given the rumors of her having a larger presence compared to Homecoming

I'm not. As a Spider-Man collector as a whole and not just MCU - Michelle just isn't a character that adds anything to my collection. I didn't find her character particularly likable in the last movie and don't really like the "MJ that's not the real MJ" route they're going with her. Either stick with a proper Mary Jane, keep Liz or go with another established character like Gwen Stacy or Black Cat.

9 hours ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

I honestly don't get it. The Firefly helmet has molded details that are identical to Ant-Man's helmet, just doesn't make sense to me that we're still getting the old one.

The only thing I dislike about the existing Ant-Man helmet is the open mouth area. The Firefly helmet fixes that issue but it also means losing the transparent visor, molding details and smaller size of the original helmet.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I don't mind the lack of changes. Iron Man's face and helmet are perfect as is while Black Widow's existing face print is the closest her minifigure has looked compared to her on screen counterpart, even if it is reused from Jyn Erso.

50 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

What are the odds that lego decides to use the General Zodd armor/helmet piece for Mysterio's armor/fishbowl design? I wouldn't know how I would feel about that but I am very wary that they will do something like that.

Pretty low I'd imagine. Those pieces have been out of production for some time and licensing would prevent it due to the designs being too specific to their appearance in Man of Steel.

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

There's plenty of choices actually that could work. I'll be happy to see that or the Red Hood TLBM armor/helmet combo too.

Let's keep in mind we don't know how the fishbowl will look (yet), it could require a new piece all together

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There are only 2 options that I think could work:

1. Fishbowl (from Spongebob's Sandy)

2. Mr. Freeze's helmet (from TLBM)

Those pieces are both wayyy too big, at least IMO :wink: If they follow the comic design (which the rest of the suit does perfectly), they‘d have to use a flatter piece, which probably entails a new mould. There‘s that really old one (from Insectoids, Alpha Team and 2006 Freeze) but it‘s been so long out of production they may just as well create a new one :grin:

All this possibilities makes me excited. Even if it's a new mold or old one. I just want to see a new villain that they haven't made before. Also those 2 new suits.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

All this possibilities makes me excited. Even if it's a new mold or old one. I just want to see a new villain that they haven't made before. Also those 2 new suits.

If Mysterio even HAS a fishbowl. It appears he doesn't have it when you look at that concept art and the set pictures. Maybe it'll be CG though. I don't think MARVEL wants riots (and this would be something marvel fans would get angry about)

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If Mysterio even HAS a fishbowl. It appears he doesn't have it when you look at that concept art and the set pictures. Maybe it'll be CG though. I don't think MARVEL wants riots (and this would be something marvel fans would get angry about)

It's been confirmed that he does have a fishbowl, you'll see for yourself when the trailer drops in about 30-40 minutes 

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I've read a couple of articles about the trailer that was released in Brazil. 

Spoiler

He does have the fishbowl helmet. Trailer shows that Mysterio is wearing it while fighting the elemental monsters. In addition to that, Dr. Pepper have a merchandise showing that silhouette of Mysterio with the fishbowl.  

Peter is seen Fighting hydroman in his street clothes in the trailer, maybe we will get a Peter Parker minifig in the hydroman set!!!

Seeing that in the trailer that hydroman, molten man, and the other elemental are much bigger then fury, I would bet a decent amount of money that molten man and hydroman will be brickbuilt in their sets and if another elemental shows in the biggest set they will also be brickbuilt 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Seeing that in the trailer that hydroman, molten man, and the other elemental are much bigger then fury, I would bet a decent amount of money that molten man and hydroman will be brickbuilt in their sets and if another elemental shows in the biggest set they will also be brickbuilt 

We have 3 so far. Molten man, Hydro Man, and the ground/sand elemental who could be an homage to sandman or actually be sandman. My money is that that he comes in the mysterio set

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Right.That will be the main play-ability of the sets. If they we're not big figs or minifigs 

There's a big chance that we will get civilian minifigures! Ned, MJ and Peter. 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

We have 3 so far. Molten man, Hydro Man, and the ground/sand elemental who could be an homage to sandman or actually be sandman. My money is that that he comes in the mysterio set

You missed the storm-like guy, it's like whirlwind/ typhoon that certainly one of the elementals.