Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Wayyyy to big if you ask me.

I agree. Something similar in size to the general zodd helmet from man of Steel, with a different design of course 

Wayyyy to big if you ask me.

I fins a clear head works quite well as long as the "neck" of the torso isn't too offputting. My personal favorite look is the sandy cheeks fishbowl with a trans light blue head underneath, makes the "neck" of the torso much less visible and more smokey, like his head under the helmet.

Sorry for my comment earlier, I got a little excited and thought you meant about to leak as in the next few minutes. :classic:

i can't figure out how to add a quote in an edit but balrogofmorgoth it could be like the ball in the bionicle/hero factory guns but with a hole for the neck

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Problem with the fishbowl topic is.. would you rather sacrifice the size of the helm to fit a head with hair piece or a helm that replaces the hair piece?

I'll consider an existing mold that just replaces the hair piece.

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

I fins a clear head works quite well as long as the "neck" of the torso isn't too offputting. My personal favorite look is the sandy cheeks fishbowl with a trans light blue head underneath, makes the "neck" of the torso much less visible and more smokey, like his head under the helmet.

Sorry for my comment earlier, I got a little excited and thought you meant about to leak as in the next few minutes. :classic:

No harm buddy. I guess it's my bad, I myself got too excited.

You can't please everybody in this forum. I'm gonna ignore all the negative vibes and move on to the actual topic. 

20 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Hey guess what, I’M NOT THE LEAKER GENIUS. All I did was repeat what SpiderJazz said in his initial post about it. I never claimed to have any inside information or source, I haven’t seen anything, I haven’t heard anything except what was said here. Take your smartass comments elsewhere

:cry3:

There is also that fishbowl helmet from Ninjago, I believe it would be more appropriate unless of course it's the same piece, I don't have the other one to compare it to. 

Just now, Johnny1360 said:

There is also that fishbowl helmet from Ninjago, I believe it would be more appropriate unless of course it's the same piece, I don't have the other one to compare it to. 

It's the same just printed. 

Discussion about what piece might be used for Mysterio - all fine

Discussion of when leaks are going to happen and baiting people into thinking they're happening any second - NOT FINE

When something has leaked, discuss it. Before something has leaked, there is literally no point in this continuous speculation about when something will leak. It wastes posts, it artificially makes this topic look like something has happened, and above all it kills any real substantive discussion.

I'll have a private chat with anyone else posting in the vein of "info coming soon!" etc. etc.

While I think that piece would work well for a comic book Mysterio, the one in the movie isn't that big. I would be shocked if they chose to use it, but I'm expecting a new piece

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Hey guess what, I’M NOT THE LEAKER GENIUS. All I did was repeat what SpiderJazz said in his initial post about it. I never claimed to have any inside information or source, I haven’t seen anything, I haven’t heard anything except what was said here. Take your smartass comments elsewhere

calm down

Just now, Mattallica said:

calm down

Don't mini mod. Once you use the report button, leave it to the mods to handle and carry on.

Just now, Clone OPatra said:

Don't mini mod. Once you use the report button, leave it to the mods to handle and carry on.

Wait youre going to call me out publicly for telling someone to stop whining, but not the person doing the whining? seems right

20 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

While I think that piece would work well for a comic book Mysterio, the one in the movie isn't that big. I would be shocked if they chose to use it, but I'm expecting a new piece

This^

It works fine with classic Mysterio but for the movie, I dunno it is so big. 

This^

It works fine with classic Mysterio but for the movie, I dunno it is so big. 

His helmet does seem a little small compared to the piece, but I don't think it's that noticeable. i'd rather get other new molds in this theme like a ronin helmet or BALD THANOS

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

His helmet does seem a little small compared to the piece, but I don't think it's that noticeable. i'd rather get other new molds in this theme like a ronin helmet or BALD THANOS

Personally the helmet doesn't concern me as much. I rather have excellent torso printing (I'm weird I know). It'll be an added bonus if the helmet is amazing 

I don't know why, but I have a suspicion that the helmet piece they'll use for Mysterio will end up being the same one they used for Vulture in the Homecoming sets (different printing, of course)

I mean, it just seems like a very Lego thing to do, right?

Just now, IRISHCLOWN said:

I still hope they use the 2006 Mr. Freeze helmet. I know it's very unlikely but it is the best non-new option imo. 

I bought that piece in trans-white and trans-green, coz I think it's the best option that we have (excluding a new mold)

I'm prepared for this release. Haha. 

Just now, Mountain Drew said:

I don't know why, but I have a suspicion that the helmet piece they'll use for Mysterio will end up being the same one they used for Vulture in the Homecoming sets (different printing, of course)

I mean, it just seems like a very Lego thing to do, right?

Oh gawd no. Please. No.

I bought that piece in trans-white and trans-green, coz I think it's the best option that we have (excluding a new mold)

I'm prepared for this release. Haha. 

I've done the same! I'd love for Lego to use it but knowing them, might as well be ready.