Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, JosiahJVL said:

Spider man FHH??? What does that mean??

I think it’s meant to be FFH

Far From Home, the new movie

maybe it’s the armoured suit he’s wearing in the movie?

Just now, Hulk_Smash said:

I think it’s meant to be FFH

Far From Home, the new movie

maybe it’s the armoured suit he’s wearing in the movie?

No, that’s like 8 months away it comes out in July I think it’s to soon for summer leaks maybe in March 

Just now, JosiahJVL said:

No, that’s like 8 months away it comes out in July I think it’s to soon for summer leaks maybe in March 

You misunderstand, there were movie leaks not lego leaks. I was just saying it'll give us an idea of what the minifigs may look like

Just now, TOTDForever said:

You misunderstand, there were movie leaks not lego leaks. I was just saying it'll give us an idea of what the minifigs may look like

Oh okay

10 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

Spider man FHH??? What does that mean??

Far From Home. It's the title of Homecomings sequel releasing next year

EDIT: Gee I really got beat to that

Edited by Quicksilver838

I hope "Spider-Vehicle" isn't a generic plane or helicopter or something. I want something a little more outside the box like a Spider Mech in the form of an actual spider (it is out of character but so is Spider-Man needing a vehicle to begin with)

I can definitely see that Sandman in another construction site playset, or even in a construction vehicle (Dump Truck, Bulldozer, etc.). As for Vulture, I think he is probably going to be a secondary villain in one of these sets, same with Carnage, mostly because if they make a set with Carnage as the "big bad" then it will sort of take the spotlight away from the Venom set, because lets face it, Carnage has a better design than Venom.

I think this next wave of Marvel sets is gonna be big, but besides that I hope at some point Lego will take another crack at an X-Men set. All they have to do is put in a few desirable characters in the set and BOOM, it'll sell like hotcakes. And by desirable characters I mean Deadpool, Cable, Colossus, Professor X, Juggernaut, Wolverine, Rogue, Cyclops, etc. 

P.S. I saw the 2099 Spiderman, and I'm in love.

30 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

So we so far have sandman, vulture, carnage, venom, green goblin, ANAD Spiderman, 2099, spider gwen, and aunt may. I think it is a wholesome lot so far, hopefully the builds are good

Gawd, I'm saying it again and again. Can we call the newly released fig as Spider Armor MK4 instead of ANAD Spiderman. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Gawd, I'm saying it again and again. Can we call the newly released fig as Spider Armor MK4 instead of ANAD Spiderman. 

To each their own lol, I like ANAD better

33 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

To lessen the confusion, not to mini mod but I think there's a separate thread were we talk about MCU stuff. 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

To each their own lol, I like ANAD better

I'm just kidding lol. I'mma Spidey fan so I get a lil bit picky about the suits but I'm no pro. Either way, I'll re-purpose his head and swap it out for my Iron Spider ( so he can have glowing eyes ) accurate to the film. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

To lessen the confusion, not to mini mod but I think there's a separate thread were we talk about MCU stuff. 

I'm just kidding lol. I'mma Spidey fan so I get a lil bit picky about the suits but I'm no pro. Either way, I'll re-purpose his head and swap it out for my Iron Spider ( so he can have glowing eyes ) accurate to the film. 

I respect your opinion! I am a spidey fan too and I just associate that suit with the name ANAD. At the same time I'll still call the other earlier suits Spider Armor Mk.2 etc etc lol

Found Carnage, does look pretty cool, but I'm not going to go say he's better or worse than 2015, I'll wait until better images. Wonder what he'll be using on his back with that outrider piece

I just saw the carnage fig, honestly I like the old one more. The eyes seem a bit off to me and the black pattern does as well. Hopefully this is just because the quality of the picture and not the fig itself 

2099 looks good, I wish he was more blue but he still looks good. I think it's ridiculously we are getting another Carnage and Green Goblin, we need figures we have never gotten before. I am fine with some reissues but why are there so many of those and no new characters? Not a single new villian has been leaked so far, hopefully they have just been kept secret. This may be the first time I prefer a DC wave to Marvel since 2015. 

I'll probably just add the Nexo Knights Book Keeper hat on top and make Red Goblin. Or repurpose the Carnage I deem inferior to give me a Carnage/Spider Man hybrid custom

2 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

This may be the first time I prefer a DC wave to Marvel since 2015. 

New villains: DC 1/2, Marvel 0/5

I like that the Carnage fig is a different take than the one in 2015. Shame about no more side printing, but it seems like Lego is doing that less and less frequently in mainstream sets.

Just now, legozebra said:

I like that the Carnage fig is a different take than the one in 2015. Shame about no more side printing, but it seems like Lego is doing that less and less frequently in mainstream sets.

I'm not disappointed Carnage doesn't have arm prints here (party because I cherrish the previous version). I'm just disappointed 2099 doesn't. I'm a strong advocate against people complaining that LEGO is slacking or lazy because they don't give every character arm or leg print, but I would have loved to see some interpretation on his red arm spikes

This carnage is definitely based on the Ultimate version rather than the classic version which the previous figure was based on. Seems like this new wave will be more Ultimate Universe based so Ultimate Green Goblin, Vulture etc.

76128, 76129 and 76130 are all Far From Home sets

EDIT: Damn you @Falconfan1414, beat me to it. I did not see that coming

Edited by Quicksilver838

7 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I believe the figure is dark blue the bad lighting just makes it hard to tell.

The colour name you’re looking for is “Earth Blue”.