Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

(Character names, pictures and which video they appear in, if anyone's interested:)

Shae Visla(Female Mandalorian Bounty Hunter - Featured in Hope and Deceived).

Ven Zallow(Male Jedi - Featured in Deceived).

Eleena Daru(Female Twi'lik companion of Malgus - Featured in Deceived).

Kao Cen Darach(Male Zabrak Jedi - Featured in Deceived).

Nico Okarr(Male Smuggler - Featured in Return).

Jace Malcolm and Satele Shan have already been made into Lego, along with Malgus and T7, so I don't think there would be anyone else. There's a tonne of people actually in the game, that could be used, but if I were Lego I'd stick to the promonent characters that were featured in the advertisements and in promotional material, as the two Lego SWTOR sets are essentially advertising the game.

Oh, and in-case anyone wanted to watch the three cinematic trailers:

Return.

Hope.

Deceived.

I'd recommend you watch them in that order, as I believe this is the order that they would occur in, time wise.

((EDIT: OH wait, they could also do Malgus' master: Darth Vindican(Sith Pureblood - Featured in Return.

I think that next good material for the set would be Nico Okarr's ship, Okarr himself, that droideka like droid, Darth Vindician and Kao Cen Darch.

Edited by Krulis

I know that they're pretty much concept designs to represent characters, but I think that's the point. You can't really make a lego minifig based on a design that is meant to be pretty much, not designed as of now. They could give us parts to make our own characters, but we can do that already without them making it official, if anything, them making it official would be hindering as the parts they'd give us would be really miniscule.

I can see companions working though, and would love a few of the new molds they'd have to do to make them. (Chagrian for Rusk please~)

There's re-use potential for the Chagrian head. A Sideous vs Palpatine Senate set could have that Chagrian fella as a backup fig.

I just think the companions would be a more popular choice than the cutscene characters. Lord Scourge, for instance, would be an extremely popular fig to have for the head's re-use value.

Actually, all those characters are quite a bit more developed in the Old Republic books, and as for Jace Malcom's fig being white, he looks like he'd be close to the same race as the Clones, who are New Zealanders, and their LEGO figs are white.

I would love a episode III Grievous.

Is he any different from TCW version? The only thing I think they can improve on the current figure is giving him a cape.

Is he any different from TCW version? The only thing I think they can improve on the current figure is giving him a cape.

The face print of the TCW Grievous is a little cartoonish and clearly CW-style. That could be changed for a Sith edition... but I doubt it would be, since it's close enough to the more detailed style of prints TLG has been using for all the minifigs.

Chewie's minifigures have changed like once.

I wants one with proper colored in eyes, maybe a better colored chest thingy and a proper Crossbow that's not a Crossbow with an arrow on top (if I'm not mistaken they still use this...). Basically comparing the current chewie to other minifigures of the same style like the new Gamorrean_Guard (which I like) it doesn't seem quite up to par. Maybe if I saw those Wookiee eyes and teeth..

250px-2012_Gamorrean_Guard.jpg vs star_wars_lego_chewbacca.jpg

I think it's time we got a new Battle Droid minifig. One with seperate legs, and can actually stay stood up.

Just use a regular minifig body like they do with the Geonosians and paint the torso to look smaller, and sculpt a new head.

I realize they couldn't fold up for the MTT but I still think they'd be better.

Edited by Rune Haako

I think we need more side-figures from the Star Wars Universe. Mos Eisley Cantina figures, Henchmen of Jabba, Ugnaughts and other Bespin people. And what about some Senators? As a Cuusoo-project i made also a few of those figures, just to give those people at Lego some more ideas, and for us, SW-lovers, something to dream about haha

And then the figures i want to see the most done by Lego are:

- Ponda Baba,

- Bossk with a tan skin-color (Bossk is not green) --> and if they make the tan version, with a short body you can make H'rcheck Kal Fas from the Cantina, and we can use his head and arms for a proper Bossk

- Zutton (and then of course also Takeel as a special)

- Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)

- Ugnaughts

- the Cantina Band (Modal Notes)

- and last but not least the two missing bounty hunters 4-Lom and Zuckuss

Now they've released Jabba's palace it would seem like a good time to release some of the denizens of his establishment.

I'd like to see a Gran and Quarren but unless we get something along the lines of a UCS sailbarge then i don't see that happening.

A cantina I think would make sense for next year to be followed by a new mold for the Dewback.

New Sandpeople with a Bantha maybe? and a new Sandcrawler with some Jawas.

I would love to see a shimi skywalker. would be great for tatooine MOC's!

Edited by darth-3po

I don't know if this as been brought up already, but is anyone else kind of annoyed by the fact that Commander Cody is nowhere to be seen? We get all of the main cast bar him! :hmpf_bad:

Maybe we could get him in the summer wave for a big set? Heres hoping..... :wink:

I don't know if this as been brought up already, but is anyone else kind of annoyed by the fact that Commander Cody is nowhere to be seen? We get all of the main cast bar him! :hmpf_bad:

Maybe we could get him in the summer wave for a big set? Heres hoping..... :wink:

I think they will indeed save him and some other notable clones for the summer wave, lets all hope. :)

I'd love a Phase 2 Commander Cody but I'm not overly annoyed. I'd rather LEGO take their time and make an awesome minifigure than rush and make a minifigure that fans won't like.

I don't know if this as been brought up already, but is anyone else kind of annoyed by the fact that Commander Cody is nowhere to be seen? We get all of the main cast bar him!

This waves TCW sets seem to root in season 4. If I remember correctly, Cody didn't have a single line in season 4, so we might get him later. With regards to screentime/lines in season 4, Wolffe would be more likely.

Edited by Brickadeer

This waves TCW sets seem to root in season 4. If I remember correctly, Cody didn't have a single line in season 4, so we might get him later. With regards to screentime/lines in season 4, Wolffe would be more likely.

I saw an interview with dave filoni, where he said that we'll see about as much commander cody in season 5 as we did in season 4 which is very disappointing.

I dont think that lowers our chances of getting a commander cody figure, i mean Wolffe isnt really a major character and they made figures of bombsquad troopers and horn? company and literally noone cares about them.

I actually hope we dont get Cody. We have already had a Cody previously and if Lego decided to bring another one out I very much doubt that they will redesign him since the design is quite new.

I actually hope we dont get Cody. We have already had a Cody previously and if Lego decided to bring another one out I very much doubt that they will redesign him since the design is quite new.

I see what you mean, but I mean a Phase 2 Cody to join Captain Rex and the three main jedi. I think a phase 2 cody may be more of an Episode 3 thing since, as has been said, he was nowhere to be seen in most of Season 4 and by the looks of it, Season 5 as well.

Edited by Admiral-Ackbar

I see what you mean, but I mean a Phase 2 Cody to join Captain Rex and the three main jedi. I think a phase 2 cody may be more of an Episode 3 thing since, as has been said, he was nowhere to be seen in Season 4 and by the looks of it, Season 5 as well.

Not quite correct. We saw him e.g. in Darkness of Umbara in his phase II armor, but he wasn't part of the story. Anyway, I think further discussing this issue is apt to inviting a mod to tell us to stay on topic.

Edited by Brickadeer

Well, we do need a Phase II Cody, don't we? :wink: (NO, don't say we already have one! THIS one doesn't count! :laugh: )

This one made me smile!

Why? :wacko:

That's Bly, not Cody.